Is 25 too old to begin muscling up? Has the "limit" to my growth locked in place?

Is 25 too old to begin muscling up? Has the "limit" to my growth locked in place?

Yes user it's too late for you you'll never get any stronger you may as well just get a rocking chair and sit in it yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn while you slowly waste away in old age and decreptitude.

That's bullshit OP

I'm 69 years old and started weightlifting after I became somewhat skinnyfat. YOu can still get gains.

It's a great time to start.

I was 150lbs at 25. By 28 I was repping 1/2/3/4 and was around 205lbs.

Yes.

>>

Why is someone your age browsing this shithole?

nsuns started at over 30 and made massive gains, like a 1500 pound squat bench deadlift total in 2 years, while even having 2 newborns. Without steroids. He still looks dyel though.

>pretends to be an old man when he's probably 17
>can't into sarcasm which just proves the above

>is also too young and stupid to understand someone is bullshitting

Never change, Veeky Forums.

That's a stupid question to ask. Whatever the answer, the conclusion would be to start muscling up. Lifting young is better than lifting old but lifting old is still better than sitting on the couch old.

I got to keep with the times. My grandpops learned how to us the TV every night. I'm doing the same now with the internet.

How can you detect sarcasm online you moron.

Literally never too old you fucking faggot

Pretty much yeah. You have maybe 3 years of elevated testosterone left and that's not enough time to get a decent body.

The only issue you'll come across is skeletal structure.
Muscle growth doesn't decline until mid to late thirties.

However bone growth declines in your twenties.

3 years to 1/2/3/4 lmao

Nigga my Dad starting lifting in his mid forties going from fatass to pretty respectable. Do it pussy.

i like you

t. manlet

>Bait is real

Absolutely no.

Never too old to start. Do it man.

Can you explain how this affects things?

I'm a dyel skelly who can deadlift 65kg