DRINK MORE WATER

Daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

Im drinking dasani sparkling lemonade feels good man.

Shutup! SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP! I can't take another one of these threads, please be quiet? Ok? Yes? Thankyou.

tanks bud

Based water reminder poster.

We thank you.

Thanks helpful brah

what the fuck is with all these toxic fucks? Can't wait for summer to end

had lots of water today but appreciate it m8

he helps people with this more than you think.

What does drinking lots of water help with, gains? recovery time? strength? Surely my body tells me how much water it needs by making me thirsty?

Thanks brah.

put your meme in an injury article I wrote, now the world will know to drink more buddeh thanks

Have a good day buddeh

reminder that water is healthy but filter it so you don't lose that crucial testosterone for making gainz.

Why is drinking more water all that important for bodybuilding?

AIDS digestion, circulation and absorption of nutrients

why won't mikey mike defend his title against anybody worthwhile

he won the title and knocked out cockhold, which made me amazingly happy, but everything else since has been shit

but thanks m8 I will drink more water

It boggles my mind as well, but there are fatties on here that dont drink enough water, or even none at all. Never underestimate the stupidity of other people

How many water should i take? I usually drink 3 times a day, (and in the gym) and those 3 times i just chug 2 liter each time. So like 6 liters a day plus the water i consume at the gym. Is it too much?

GOWAD

sounds ok, even if the method is a bit over the top. Do you feel dehydrated? If so, drink more. Depends on how much you sweat, how warm it is where you live etc
How would we know without having any context? Dont go overboard, people can die from drinking too much water.

This. Thanks for this daily reminder.

Ah thank you, I've been having trouble digesting my AIDS

thanks buddeh

Thank you basted water poster

REQUIRED READING

u THIRSTY! bro?

Thanks Mike, good luck against GSP.

This is the definition of alpha as FUCK

GOTTA PATCH MYSELF UP!

is 4 liters enough?
been getting sick skin gainz and acne degainz after i started drinking 4 liters pr day
dont take creatine

Drank 2.9L today. Thanks anyway friend.

or you might die

yea thanks, is pretty hot right now (California) and i sweat a lot at the gym and running, is only that i read everywhere and almost any doctor have told me that 2 lt is enough. so i got a bit worried.

who is the #waterman?

thanks brah

what teh fuck

I am the waterman
You are the waterman
They are the waterman
Goo goo ga joob buddeh

Is that a trap

Stinky stinky bum bum! Go poo poo poo?

Whatever it is it'd get this dick

Thank u op buddeh

cheers op