The Neck Pill

Sup Veeky Forums, have you taken The Neck Pill yet?

imgur.com/a/Kllwi

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Kllwi
youtu.be/IxXumNYpBFI
youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I autistically train my neck at the gym at the end of every workout

i train my neck at home with a neck harness.

the steroids help too

damn that guy is so almost handsome
like hes completely milking his potential to the fullest, and is like a 7.5

lol, pencil neck detected

Why do fucking gymcels hate neck training so much? My friend who lifted weights for 6 months thinks he knows what he's doing, even though he's a chubby 6 foot dude. He thinks neck training is useless even though every person in a contact sport does it. I have to show him the neck transformation soon to convince that neckcel.

>look mom I posted my thread again for the 7th time today

I personally don't like the muscle neck thing. It looks unattractive.

Is 16 inch pencil neck status?

wtf are you trying to say.

Hes handsome? no shit

its decent, but also depends on how tall you are and how big your head is.

Its not pencil neck, its enough to not look like a bitch.

18 inches is where chad status arrives

Yeah I wanna see if I he can get it to 17 pretty sure it's gotten at least .5 inches thicker I the last few months

No he's so close to being handsome that he'll never experience being Chad but he'll want it so bad.

Routine for training neck?

Who is this guy? Looks very familiar and trustworthy in the right pic.

neck injury seems very quick
isnt deadlifts enough?

roids.

the only routine for growing anything past ottermode.

fuck sake

You are a moron my dude.

Go look at AlphaDestiny for example, routinely helps necklets like you get huge necks naturally in under a year.

Check the OP link there's some getting started tips at the bottom of the infographic.

I didn't do specific neck training like neck curls but I think power shrugs contributed big league to my lifting induced neck growth

Yeah depends a lot on head width I believe. Basically you want your neck to be as wide as jaws for max aesthetics.

>imgur.com/a/Kllwi

That infographic is good but you need to do rear neck curls too otherwise you will get a fucked up posture

Veeky Forums is like the ultimate place to become self conscious about something youve NEVER thought about

OP here. Yeah I agree. Focused on SCM mass as it's the most motivating starting point. But you're right rear is definitely important for balance especially as you get stronger on the curls. Rear delt work also helps posture up there I find.

Here's AlphaDestiny spitting some truth:

youtu.be/IxXumNYpBFI

I don't agree with traps, that only applies to certain guys

But I agree with the neck, that applies to everyone

I would say lats, rhomboids and neck are the most important muscles for looking good

This, OP stop making threads m8

it's crazy how a few cm of neck girth change a software programmer into a dudebro

>neck responds to high volume
>don't need a caloric surplus for beginner gains
Broscience?

The neck is so important the body will work VERY hard to stabilize the neck joint. Neck gains should come easy.

Jesus fucking christ stop fucking giving the game away.
Do you want every mother fucker who now hits the gym to start cultivating neck mass?
Stop fucking creating competition for everyone. Neck training is a well guarded secret for the initiated stop fucking telling all the plebs.

Fuck no one even used to lift weights. Like you'd know one guy that went to the gym and pumped iron and no one fucking else. Then all of a sudden every guy in town starts putting on mass. Every fucking average normie in town is yoked so that advantage is lost and now you wanna go and ruin another one. Pack it in.

Can't take this beta manlet seriously. Why is he trying to act tough lmao

started training neck because my m8s called me tuna can neck because i had a rly thin neck

pic related my neck

Agree, stop posting these threads retards, this is like sacred knowledge

Stfu you don't know what you're talking about, this guy is so attractive he'll actually be a turn-off for girls with low self esteem

I have a neck harness, is that enough? What workouts should I do?

Wow, never noticed how much a thikk nek contributes to how (no homo) attractive a guy is.

So is 3x a week fine? Or can i do like calves and train every day (6x/week)

why so many reps?

neck responds better to high volume

>tfw this guy includes my pic in the neck pill

i didn't photoshop it, it was actual progress ffs

In this case; thicker neck makes him look unintelligent

Feel proud bro :) U made it

routine? mirin

it makes him look dependable, patriotic, stoic, confident, trustworthy, like a natural-born leader

post neck routine brah

The infographic said you to 6 days a week is fine

It's called beginner gains. Newbies don't need to bulk to gain size and strength on compound lifts for the first 3 to 6 months.

Similar concept for an untrained neck.

Hug, thanks brah. This will help me out a lot, I've got a 12 inch neck no joke.

Which neck looks better?

It makes him look rash and short-sighted

Trump has no neck
confirmed bad president

t. Necklet

Where you should stop? i'm afraid of sleep apnea and im getting really fast gains

Stop only when you have a yachty-tier neck

I had a neck like this like a month ago,

p-pls help

Are front neck curls all that is necessary? I've been doing all four directions, front back and sides 3x15 each direction. But apparently you should do sets of up to 100?

i just do front and back, just 4x15 front and 3x15 back

i superset both so it doesn't take me long

uhhh aren't the negatives of a front curl a back curl and vice versa? what difference would it make to put the plate on the back of your neck instead of the front?

That roast beef neck that fat people get when they're old is just awful. At least he tucks it into his shirt collar

Your opinion makes you look like a bitch.

Oh yeah? Which bitch? The bitch whose pussy you formed in? The bitch who wears a ring you purchased while she sucks my dick? Or the bitch who formed in the second bitch's pussy and who also sucks my dick? Or maybe it's the bitch who makes you want to cry when you see him in the mirror? Well? Which bitch bro?

Turkey / Gizzard Neck ≠ Thick Neck

I hope you don't think that the rear delt is the same as the front delt just doing the negative

That's very low volume, what kind of weight are you using? Might make sense if you have one of those neck training machines that some footballers use.

That makes this woman the new heavy weight champion without needing a competition

That's not her neck, but her chin.

My neck got bigger when I was doing lots of power cleans

>thick necks are aesthetic, they said

why do formula 1 racers have such thick necks

so their heads dont pop off when they take those high speed turns ;)

to fight the high g forces

yea yea, but seriously, do they train neck or is it something that happens because you're a pilot?

JUST

Is my neck thicc lads?

>mfw start doing neck bridges again because of these threads
>makes me remember all my old Sambo friends
Feels

hey ur ear is melting off

my ears are all fucked up. cant even put earbuds in one of them desu

Nate?

John?

Praying to the Neck Gods for gainz tonight zzzzz

I was doing neck bridges and full extended front neck bridges, and made the transition toward neck curls recently, so my neck is still getting used to the extra stabilization required

I don't use too much, 16lb for frontal neck and 30lb for rear neck

i already ordered a neck harness 2 weeks back, havent ordered any plates for it though. I was thinking of ordering 1.25lbs, 2.5lbs, and 5lbs plates, that's like 17.5 lbs of neck weight in total, would that be more than enough weight to get a huge neck?

they train so they don't get killed from collisions

It's too late. The meme has already begun.

Its the long hair + his neck is wider than his jaw

Bryan?

Last 3 weeks I started my routine
My routine are neck curls
X - axis 3 x 24 ( 12 reps on left, 12 right)
Y - axis 3 x 24 ( 12 reps on front, 12 back)

Is it true that you should tuck your chin into your neck while doing these curls?

This video says so.

youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA

Pic related, is me wat u rate neck

>17.5 lbs
That's nothing. You can handle a 25 from day 1.

can I just put a resistance band around my feet and head while sitting down and wiggle my head a bit?

Jude

>chosen people

Oh I think you dropped this. Might want to pay some respect next time.

u

>so attractive he'll actually be a turn-off for girls with low self esteem
yes I'm sure girls with low self esteem will be turned completely off by pic related
when will this cope end?

yep