Why do you lift bro girls don't care about muscles

>why do you lift bro girls don't care about muscles

They do care if you are a fatass

Very handsome is good. So is very rich, and very fit. Go lift

He's pretty like a girl. Popular taste is so androgynous these days.

Why are nordic men so feminine?

ayy lmao

Honestly, this is the reason to marry/procreate with a model. Not because they turn you on more, but so your kids will be hotter and get laid more with higher quality people

Why do you care more about what your kids will do than what you will do?

Wow, the guy in OP's pic is VERY handsome. Mirin' hard.
No homo, though...

I would rub his feet after finishing the walk with him.

models are like a hybrid of both genders
ever notice how female models have male features and vice versa?

Because if i do and you dont, my kids will be more likely to do better than yours and thus my genes and family cultural lineage will be also do the same
And i guess i care about that because I've benefited from the work of my ancestors and want to do the same for my children

It's weird man. You could put some lipstick and eyeshadow on that guy and grow out his hair and he'd be a smoking hot chick.

Handsome guys used to look rugged and brutish. Now pretty and feminine traits are considered 'handsome'. I mean look at those DSLs for christ sake.
A little hair length and 10 minutes with a make up kit and this dude is a girl you'd wanna smooch until dawn.

Shiloh Pitt after she transitions yo.

That's a terrible way to go about it, your attractive child could fuck a super ugly cunt and bam, the bloodline is fucked.

Also most models are vapid and soulless so you'll likely see her as a fuck buddy rather than a companion. 7/10 girls are the sweet spot.

>just walk straigh to her and engage a small talk bruh its easy be confident

Some day we will all look the same and evolution will provide us with the same genitals, we will impregnate ourselves and share very little distinguishing features like animals.

She's going to outright hate her parents and go full on filthy miley cyrus meets drew barrymore tier whore at 13.

Or better yet. Become a hardcore christian fundamental who writes a tell all.

Its a bit of an illusion. He has a strong chin and crazy defined jawline, so it comes off like his face is round.

>models are like a hybrid of both genders

This, this and this.

Show me a male model with ugly eyes.

Yes

he looks like a faggot

Kek, kek, kek my dead friend. Nothing more to say. Kekimus Maximus!

Well, he more then likely is or at least bisexual as fuck.
Straight models in the modern modeling industry don't exist.

Girls think what they are told. I lift because it feels good and will increase my healthspan

He's absolutely right. Gymcels will never accept it though.

People dont actually find this ayy lmao tranny attractive, right?

J-jon I...

I don't get it.

Calling handsome men "faggots" is the ultimate cope.

might have the face, but if he has a 4 inch pecker it doesn't matter

It's 1 (one) guy forcing him.
Veeky Forums seems to like Gandy, Lechowski and Kortajarena.
I personally think Matthew Noszka is the GOAT (no homo of course).

He has a truly androgynous face. Photoshop his face onto a girls body and it wouldn't look out of place.

his actual face looks feminine as fuck only 16y old girls are into that shit

Women expire at 20. Your point?

yeah but guys do and guys > girls

Most women are closet lesbians so their opinion is invalid. They don't know what's best for them , a true rugged alpha male.

How do you get up the in the morning knowing you will never be a male model?

Dude, he probably is 16

He is not ugly, but looks like a kid and feminine. Maybe a beard would improve him.
This faggot would not get women where I live, beard is almost a prereq, but apparently he could fuck a lot of fags

> Why are nordic men so feminine?
What did he mean by this?

These guys eat over 10,000 calories just to maintain their weight. I could never afford that much food

Gandy is one of the most highest paid male models in the industry. He's masculine as fuck.

this.
thanks birth control

He looks like a poofter

You gymcels are DELUDED.

Whenever Jordan takes a pic with another person, its usually a hot girl.

YOU GYMCELS WILL NEVER BANG HOT GIRLS LIKE BARRETT