Tfw you realize that you've spent the majority of your life lifting heavy things up and putting them back down again...

>Tfw you realize that you've spent the majority of your life lifting heavy things up and putting them back down again, staying natty instead of injecting your ass with steroids and leaving humanity behind so now you're a weak, old man full of regret.

If you reached the natty limit and did nothing with it you kinda fucked up.

If you worked that hard for your body, and it was only for yourself, you should feel pride.

Never compare yourself to others. Only compare yourself to yourself.

If youve been living your life and giving it 100%, you should never feel ashamed. Even if you never did anything with it.

But if you were lifting for others, or for a girl, and never got their approval its because they didnt take you seriously.

Not that Im strong or even cut.

But... I CAN crush open the hardest walnut with my bare hands.

If theyre kinda weak I can crush them with one hand...

Started lifting at 13 for girls now in my 20s I lift to get involved in bodybuilding but Idek where to begin honestly. I don't know if I actually want to get involved in the industry or just "live the lifestyle" like Jon Skywalker with my own brand, etc. But again, my ass doesn't even know where to begin.

I am not in the industry of bodybuilding.

Losing weight after coming here and gaining strength has resulted in me realizing that I truly have the ability to set my mind to whatever I wish. If youve hears "you can do whatever you set your mind to" it means youre the kinda person who never tried. Dont take it as an insult, take it as a reason to try.

I got my deadlift over 2plate and stopped lifting. I became an engineer. I also presented some of my research at a tri-state convention of the largest organization of physicists in the world and won second place.

It all felt like nothing because I know Im bound for greater things than academia.

I know I sound like an asshole, but dont compare yourself to me - as I will never compare myself to you.

I feel like a failure pretty regularly because the only one I work for is the young boy that I used to be. Im 26 and that boy was a prodigy. I dropped out of college when I was young and I just feel awful letting myself down like that in the past.

Regret doesnt come from outside. Its a feeling that crushes you if you let it.

Rejection is a mosquito bite. Regret makes you want to kill yourself.

Take advantage of EVERY opportunity. Luck is the skill of identifying those opportunities and never saying "no" to a good one...

But like, thats just my opinion, man.

I work in a research hospital, if I get caught using test I'm super fucked

If youre a nurse and have to haul these fat fucks we have in America, I salute thee.

Please be careful with those drugs. If youre in a research hospital Im sure you can do what Arnie did with his Doctor.

If youre lifting for your own pride, though, I dont know what to tell you other than I hope youre satisfied with your life.

Sorry for coming off like an obnoxious prick giving advice... Im just trying to be nice in the only way I know how.

I love you, m8 (no homo). Keep doing what you're doing. We all have our paths and as long as you're making the effort to climb the ladder you're already ahead of where you were a year ago.

Heh, thanks... I really need that.

Im living the dream I had more than a decade ago... but I also havent won anything for years.

Last year I was at Stanford doing cancer research. Im at a MUCH less prestigious university right now, but Im working with a professor who recognizes my dream and is giving me work that will help me achieve it.

I havent won awards in years... it feels bad man.

>now you're a weak, old man full of regret.
I'm 20

>I work in a research hospital
Doing what?

>if I get caught using test I'm super fucked
Why?

Fuck that, I'm a research serf. And I lift because I am physically addicted to it. If I never get actually big, well that's ok

Cancer research
I'll get fired

Worst part is that, sorry to sound like a prick, but the reason I havent won anything is because I havent been trying hard enough. "Ive done it before and I can do it again" is being beaten out by the little boy in me wanting to take it easy. Im hoping that Im mature enough to be 'over' that... But then again I hadnt really taken a summer off until just recently lol

A few years from now you'll look back and realize you've made it far despite the set-backs. We would all prefer to be greater or at a more desirable environment but in the end of the day as long as you're aware of it all and making the effort to be at a better state it's all good, bro. Try not to be so hard on yourself.

We all have our vices. I respect the willpower you have to go beyond all the limits. You seem smart enough to know how to dose it yourself.

Bro you working with MDA's?

That's funny. Where do you live that they can do regular blood testing for T as part of your job?

Nah I mostly just give mice cancer

Asian Mom
Asian Girlfriend...
Ive been programmed to never be satisfied because I have to compete - like a racing dog that's never allowed to ever catch the rabbit...

Cant stop, and would rather not stop...

But I hear ya.

You'll be much healthier and happier in the future if you don't do roids. Didn't you learn when Zyzz died due to roid abuse? Or that one roid monkey who recently went into a coma.

They wouldn't test unless someone gave a hint. But that would be at least reasonably possible if I got it regionally, so I'd have to use shady chinese bathtub hormones, and fuck that

Xrad or mutagen?

I saw guys like you all the time walking down the halls. Youre fighting the good fight and we need more guys like you.

Dont let your addiction result in cancer winning in the short term. Nobody will know but you, but youll feel awful when some kid asks if you cured cancer and say "Sorry, it's more complicated than that".

I was working with strains (as you have guessed) and was doing imaging research but I know it helps with diagnosis.

Zyzz died of an undiagnosed conginital heart defect that was probably aggrivated by drugs. Zyzz was asthetic, but he wasn't big enough to suggest he was on hormone dosages which could cause accute health problems, unlike say, Rich Piana

Everyone also seems to have near death experiences in Saunas.

Is it just the heat and humidity or do you think theyre having sex too?

xenograft, actually. Would go into more detail but I don't want to risk getting doxxed by one of our resident vegans

The latter probably happens some but mostly just the heat

Have we gotten any news yet on what actually caused the coma?

Ayyy i used to give mice cancer when I was in undergrad.

I was in a zoo/physiological lab though so we would inject breast cancer cells into nude mice and turn them over to our cancer center 6 weeks later for them to do their treatments and such

I heard it was drug overdose, but don't take my word for it

jokes on you im gonna start pinning at 30

I don't know, sometimes I feel like a fool for trying so hard for minimal results. It almost feels like this whole steroid situation is a scam to prevent young males to achieve a better life.