Goddamn cutting is easy as hell if you eat right, pic related

Goddamn cutting is easy as hell if you eat right, pic related
>130g of unflavored Greek yogurt: 75kcal, 14g protein
>1 teaspoon maple syrup for flavour: 25kcal
>Fucktons of water

Filling as hell, full of protein and delicious. Goddamn Veeky Forums I wish I learned about this stuff earlier.

Also peeled carrots are delicious, low calorie and filling.

Post your favorite cutting meals

Not a meal but my preferred protein.
Per Scoop: 105 cals, 50g protein, 0 sugar, about 40% of all your vitamins and minerals.

>Per Scoop: 105 cals, 50g protein, 0 sugar, about 40% of all your vitamins and minerals.
>105 kcal
>50g Protein

Holy shit that might be my best get yet, tfw now part of quints and above club, can you say the same?

Also one of my best investments, a soda fizzer for 80$ CDN, so probably like 60 American. Carbonate a few litres of water and add lemon or lime juice(maybe both if you're feeling adventurous) and you have a delicious drink that's more filling than regular water, tasty and has about 2 calories per litre, at most.

Gas is only about 25$ and can easily last 6 months to a year, plus if you're really serious about carbonation you can get adapters to make any paintball canister work with your carbonator, essentially making gas free

Forgot pic

>unflavored

It's only cool at first, then you get tired of it. Got one as an xmas present once, haven't touched it in years.

Checked.
Also pickles are a fucking godsend.
Nearly caved in last night but ended up munching on pickles.

>Filling as hell

Nigger I can eat(drink) 650g of that shit with a meal (just put it in blender with water). You are right though it's got great macros.

>Greek yogurt
>chocolate whey powder
>raspberries

Legit tasty dessert with a great protein/cal ratio

I actually bought it for my parents as a Xmas present back in 2015, I ended up being the only one who used it and kind of inherited it. I still use it to this day

Olives are goat, the problem I find is that I can go through an entire massive jar in a day and they're not cheap. I enjoy most pickles but often I find the texture to be weird, any brand recommendations.

These kind are my favourite. I'm with you though the texture one some of them is kinda mushy. Crunchy ones are the fucking best.

I find slicing them thinly causes the texture to be a non issue, the only problem then is that slicing hem is a pain in the ass

Is eating 500g of pure Greek yoghurt good?

In a bulk and it's tasty as fuck

Don't get the branded pickles if possible. If you have any ethnic stores around you, like Italian (real Italian, not Italian-American) or Argentinian pickles are the best, ask the guy there with the thickest accent about which ones are good.

At a store nearby me they sell San Martin brand that are GOAT but I can only imagine they're small batch imports judging by the barrels they're in.

claussen/klaussen pickles are GOAT.
honestly can't wait til i have to cut, bulking is tough for me i just wanna burn fat baby! 30 lbs away from cutting time let's go!

Make ayran, it's a turkish drink (remove kebab), basically just 1/4 of water per cup of yogurt in a blender, add salt to taste and pour over ice. Tastes great and goes great with food, and I can put back 650g easy.

I like to buy 2 pound bags of local #2 carrots and just munch. Best snack, and easy to store for on the go foods.

thats not even possible faggot

Mix MyProtein Strawberry Cream flavor with milk or yogurt. Cheap and easy protein; ideal for breakfast with some granola or as a quick snack.
Also, if you make your own pre-workout, add MyProtein Blue Raspberry to the mix as flavoring. I personally use it to make my own sips.

I like to add Greek yogurt to my cooking for that extra protein.
Adding it to vegetable curries and other dishes it adds a nice flavor.

>carbonated water
>filling

Pick one.

Lend me your strength, OP

Pls quints get

Is this Kek's chosen meal?

Honestly, for me, sweet potato + salsa. Only thing I wish is it had more protein.

Deli meat (usually turkey or ham) with a little mustard and lettuce rolled up. I get .25 pounds of whatever looks good at the large grocery store I work next to and just eat that during my break.