What does Veeky Forums think of Halo Top?

/shill/ kys

ben & jerry's is better
cherry garcia is the shit

I injected a gallon of ben and jerry's today. Rectally. For daddy piano

Haagen dazs you utter pleb

That's like saying baseball caps look better than hard hats. No shit, the point of halo top is that a pint is 1/4 the calories of a ben and jerry's pint. Halo top exists to get your ice cream fix without being a lardass.

Looks like mashed potatoes and refried beans.

As a midget who has to watch their calories very closely or else will gain weight in the blink of an eye, I LOVE THIS SHIT. I crave ice cream about once a month and though this doesn't taste as good as other brands it satisfies my craving and is low in calories.

Oh, and just seems healthier ingredient wise.

Doesn't hold a candle to the real thing. The sweetener makes the whole thing taste off. I will eat it on a cut though if I am desperate for ice cream.

shits gross

>xd guys look we used fake umlauts so its looks foreign and retarded ameriburgers think its expensive

it's alright if you've been on a cut forever and haven't tasted ice cream in months
it's shitty if you've just polished off a tub of literally any other ice cream

get this shillery off my board goddam

I like it. You can tell that it's a little off when you first taste it. Almost like it has air in it or is whipped cream or something. Most flavors are pretty good. I had a birthday cake one today which tasted good but the aftertaste was gnarly. All the erythritol and other sweeteners were just lingering forever in my
Mouth

Ausfag here who lives in a little rural town
Love this shit, but only one person stocked it and it was discontinued due to high price and low popularity (our town has highest statistics of obesity and smoking in Queensland)
Just saw it today at my local Woolworths which was a god damn revelation. $10 a pint though. Needless to say I bought three because I'm on my days off (3 out of 14) in a row and I will smoke my dudelmao and binge on one each night

i dont think u know how height works
u dont get to have the same appetite as people of different heights

im in nz and the pints or the more deluxe ice creams are the same price or even more expensive than the 2l tubs, so i just buy those and binge it out in a couple of days

bluebell master race

There's certain things I get carried away with, like ice cream. I can eat a pint of it easily with little belly ache. Why I love this stuff.

>ben & jerry's is better

nigga...

I've only ever had strawberry, and it was good, but not as good as regular ice cream.

I don't know. It just tasted kind of chalky like you could taste whey powder in it.

>Eat pint
>Shit profusely
>??????
>Profit

Kys shill

Shit looks and tastes like it's a plastic display demo