"You see, I will [...] claim that this official theory of evolution and the "out of Africa" theory is pure nonsense...

"You see, I will [...] claim that this official theory of evolution and the "out of Africa" theory is pure nonsense. I am not saying that every aspect of the theory of evolution is nonsense, but I am saying that the theory of macro-evolution is nonsense. If you e.g. have no genes for blue eyes, like pure Negroes, you will not evolve blue eyes. Ever. As simple as that. What I will suggest is that we – the Europeans – are Neanderthals. We are slightly different from our purely Neanderthal ancestors because we were mixed with Negroes in the distant past. Not much, but enough to change us (we have on average about 0,3% Negro-only genes in us). Not with Negroes who came to Europe either, but with Negroes living in Africa, whom we encountered when we were at times forced out of Europe by the different Ice Ages (only to return when they ended, with a few mongrels amongst us every time). This would explain why the Northern African natives have a few European features and also why the East Africans do too, because some Neanderthals remained or at least some of their genes did, and these genes were after thousands of years evenly distributed amongst those populations. The other Africans have no Neanderthal/European features." - Varg Vikernes (burzum.org/eng/library/the_lords_of_lies13.shtml)

So, what do you guys think? Are europeans descended from Neanderthals, which are a completely separate hominid species with no common ancestor with Homo Sapiens?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845641/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's an interesting theory to say the least. Bumping because I don't know enough to have an opinion.

Where would the indo-european invasion fit into this in that case?

>If you e.g. have no genes for blue eyes, like pure Negroes, you will not evolve blue eyes. Ever. As simple as that

Albinos have blue eyes. I also know a woman(African) whose grandmother(only) is albino, and she then have green eyes and is light-skin Black, she married a "pure negro", and her child is darkskin with green eyes..

I doubt Varg believes in the 3-population theory either (WHG, ENF, IE invaders).

>The other Africans have no Neanderthal/European features
Not phenotype, but they do have neanderthal ancestry
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845641/

Who are the first one? I assume the other two are Early Neolithic Farmers and Indo-European Invaders

Western Hunter Gatherers, i.e. Cheddar man :^)

i agree that evolution is false and that a group cant "evolve" light eyes as a collective based on environmental factors, the original humans had genetic variability to diversify and spread across continents forming new races based on what cultures thought was attractive

brap

European admixture.

>tfw you have green eyes instead of blue eyes like your siblings

Is anybody else the /family subhuman/ here?

>i agree that evolution is false

Come back when you have brown eyes and your siblings have blue

how does varg explain east asians and native americans having more neanderthal admixture than europeans?

How do neanderthals evolved blue eyes though? they share a common ancestor with humans / blacks and both descend from creatures that didn't even had eyes.
Is he a creationist?

If that's his theory then I wonder how he explains albinos.

"Neanderthal admixture" is actually how genetically similiar you are with the skeleton of one neanderthal who was found in siberia, which was already somewhat mixed with the homo sapiens living in asia.

Why are there still monkeys around, brainlet

He says they have denisovan admxiture not neanderthal.

Are you stupid? Many Neanderthal remains have been found, in Europe, southwest Asia, and north central Asia.

That's what varg claimed on one of his videos at least. Huh.

I thought you were saying that yourself. Next time use "quotation marks".

>Why are there still monkeys around
There won't be for much longer!
:3

I'm pretty sure he does

We didn't evolve from monkeys, we just have a common ancestor

>If you e.g. have no genes for blue eyes, like pure Negroes, you will not evolve blue eyes. Ever. As simple as that.

Couldn't some Africans just have randomly mutated to have blue eyes and then had more children as a result of the colour being advantageous in colder climates?

>Australopithecus arent monkeys

modern monkeys aren't australopithecus