Is avocado oil the best/healthiest oil to cook with?

Is avocado oil the best/healthiest oil to cook with?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1973470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This might sound stupid, but can you even cook most things with avocado oil? Is the only thing really stopping people from using it instead of olive oil the price, cause olive oil taste like trash and I'd move to avocado immediately if I could.

From what I saw on the internet it has the highest smoke point so that is nice. Also low on omega 6's just like olive oil. Also no saturated fats unlike coconut oil. So it seems to have everything going for it.

Avocado oil has a high smoke point unlike olive oil

canola

Saturated fats aren't bad except in excess, which is true of everything. When it comes to fats, monounsaturated > saturated > polyunsaturated >>> trans. Coconut oil is good, especially for keto due to the presence of MCTs (although MCT oil would be best). Avocado oil is great, high price point though. Olive oil has one of the best spreads of fats, mostly monos, some sats, and slightly fewer polys. Ghee is good too, plus high smoke point. Choose any 2 of the above 4 oils and you're pretty much set for everything

How long till we find a cooking oil even better than avacado oil?

Excess is hard to define. There is no objective point to take your fats out of oils over nuts or seeds. People who followed diets without any oil or fats except from nuts/seeds/avocado had their arteries clear up without any medications whereas with oil that never happened.

Oil and health are polar opposites you inbred fuck.

Citation needed

Wrong.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1973470
You can look into it more by looking for "the ornish study" if you are interested. If not you can fuck off

Comprehensive lifestyle changes isn't the same thing as comparing nuts/seeds/avocado to oil

I don't really get what the fuck you're trying to say kid. I just said nuts/seeds/avocado are hugely superior to oil.

Technically any amount is excess

You claimed
>People who followed diets without any oil or fats except from nuts/seeds/avocado had their arteries clear up without any medications whereas with oil that never happened.
I asked for a citation, and you linked to a study that is a multifactorial intervention consisting of a low-fat diet (fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, soybean products, egg whites, skim milk, yoghurt, B12 supplements), aerobic exercise, stress management training, smoking cessation, and group support. The control group was SAD diet and nothing else. Not nuts/seeds/avocado compared to oil.

How about no oil fatty

Wow I haven't seen a BTFO this good in a while.

>but can you even cook most things with avocado oil
more things than olive oil
I wouldn't use it to deep fry anything, but it's nice for pan frying anything or making a salad dressing

no carb > no oil

You can't have a healthy diet without carbs. You can have a healthy diet without oil.

t. big wheat

spoken like a true fat earther

Whole wheat is good for you too

>samefag doubleposting
it's afraid

dummy this study is on 28 patients

28 people who ALREADY had coronary damage

who probably got that shit from a lifetime of other bad decisions, and the study was designed to help them make several new, good decisions.

Nothing blowing normal oil consumption out of the water here

never go full schizo

>being such an assmad shill you photoshop a screenshot to deceive people into consuming more wheat

>cause olive oil taste like trash
Stop buying shitty olive oil.

>continues shitting up the board with confabulatory paranoid delusions
>>>/psychiatric hospital/

Whats the best cheap oil? Too poor for avocado oil and olive oil has too low burning point for cooking

Rape seed oil

>no sense of humor
classic shill-tell

>i was only pretending to be retarded
nice reddit post

Canola oil is cheap and is arguably the best oil since it's very low in saturated fat and high in omega-3.

*tips wheat*

Curious if you believe this and if you can argue for your beliefs.
I've been thinking about going pescotarian (mostly vegan because I'm in the midwest and can't eat dairy anyway and hate eggs) and my biggest hang up by far is carbs.
The food associated with them can be really healthy but I feel far better on extremely low carbs and they seem very unessential.

If you want omega 3, linseed oil is far better than canola.

What do you eat?

Pretty much any non-starchy vegetable, fish, some chicken, and tomatoes.
Grains are alright but not a huge fan.
Fish is shit where I live so I don't want to rely on it for protein, I've looked at fermented soy products and it seems like a good way to get protein without too many carbs.

What do you eat with carbs in it that makes you feel unwell?

Wow, underrated post. I lol'ed loudly...

Whenever I eat more than 60 or so carbs, be it from fruit, veggies, or grains.

So if you ate more than 2 apples worth of carbs in a day, you'd feel sick in some way? Sounds psychosomatic

>cooking with flax oil

I'm not a mentally stable person and the energy makes me feel shitty, can't touch caffeine or any stims either.