How to escape inceldom

this method will cost money, time and possibly cause depersonalization. will take 1 - 3 years depending on how subhuman you are.

0. Get plastic surgery and correct whatever is wrong with your face. Jaw implants are shit get a chin implant and grow some stubble. cant grow stubble? hair implants. balding? hair implants. nose job. get your eye brows professionally done to make them thicker. height is a meme but if your under 5'2 than just wear lifts to reach the noose and end your life.

1. Clear up your skin. Take accutane, go to a dermatologist and get a dermabrasion, facial and chemical peel.

Brasion weekly, Facial weekly and peel every other month. Moisturize and sunscreen daily if you go to the derm weekly exfoliation on your own is not necessary just cleanse moisturize and sunscreen. 5mg of accutane and you will avoid all side effects and keep clear. Drink only water. Apply tanning cream and supplement 10 000 iu beta carotene to get olive skin.

2. Create a body that would win the Arnold Classic. Take steroids, eat properly. say goodbye to all sugar that doesnt come from fruit. lift eat and sleep. maintain below 10% bf.

3. Teeth. Get veneers and never worry about it again. they last about 10 years. see a dentist every other month get cleanings. floss every night brush twice a day scrape your tongue.

4. Clothing. Wear whatever is popular at the current time. Right now its streetwear 10 years ago it was biz casual. wear a gold rolex with everything and a pendant necklace. make sure it fits. make sure the pieces are designer. and they are clean and not worn out.

5. Learn a romance language. French, italian or spanish just pick the one with girls you find most attractive.

6. Buy a sports car and rent a condo in the hip part of your city. if you are living in utah move.

7. Tattoos. Get a half sleeve only spend big on it. avoid dark themes like skulls or gay shit like video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6W0tbWkgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask me how I know you don't get girls. Go on.

I've done all these things and get girls you dont

>Pic related
Would miscegenate/10

I doubt it considering where I am posting. But in the rare case you are autistic enough to have done all of these things for the sole purpose of getting a woman to touch your pee pee, I pity you. You have bought so far into the mainstream ideas of female attraction you went and done all of this shit when you could have just boldly walked up to a girl and flirted with her confidently.

Make yourself look nice, have good hygiene and be chill.

The most important rule of all, is ask a girl out. So many fucking incels magically expect women to appear once you're "worthy" pro tip, that never happens. Women will always put up a front with men, those who persist regardless of their resistance/shields are those who actually fucking get results. It's all a numbers game. You can improve your chances by taking care of the essentials.

Write a female version

heres what incels dont get femcels can never get chad but incels get stacy if they become rich. a rich ugly girl doesnt mean anything to chad

psl detected

I understand where you are coming.

Nose job is expensive!

OP confirmed for next mass shooter.

Is this the thread where I pretend I get pussy?

>just wear lifts to reach the noose and end your life.
I loose

your writing style is very hard to understand

nah bro, you are just a cunt

>t. incel

this is the most pathetic, insecure thing I've ever read, and if you need to go to such extremes just to get your dick wet, you should work on something else instead of the things you just listed

You just know OP is an incel

>t. actual virgin

This, you shouldnt have to get plastic surgery or buy a fucking sports car just to get pussy.

Just imagine. An uneasthetic roider with a freaky plastic surgery face. Wears a tight fitting fake supreme box-logo shirt, the brown fake tan skin of left arm filled with tribal tattoos. On his right a tacky gold Rolex. Driving in a leased porsche Carrera, trying to pick up Mexican roasties while speaking broken spanish with them.

LMAO, you can literally pull pussy in every populated place on earth, it's not about sports cars and tatoos, but what do you know, you're the eternal virgin.

>fucking creepy virgins lol just be better
>*incel steps up his game and gets more pussy than normie uggo*
>omg your so fucking pathetic theres more to life than pussy....idiot...

lmao you never had sex, I know that for sure.

Crabs in a bucket.

it's not about "you shouldn't get pussy" it's about "you're buying a car just for the cupholder"

Crab in a bucket.

Most of that is unnecessary and some of it is counter productive.

Firstly it will likely cost well in excess of a million dollars depending on location.

But let's be more precise
>0.
This whole point is shit. People can tell if your artificially enhanced and it is not attractive, it's also very expensive.
>eyebrows
weirdly specific bro and it'll look really fake.

Getting surgery to actually fix your jaw bones and teeth would make more sense. You could also try meeting and chewing Mastic gum if you are to deformed.

>tanning cream
Gay.

>2.
The Arnold Classic is a male body ideal not a female one, you will get diminishing returns long before hitting Arnie mode and you may even hurt your looks. Again unnatural = unatractive.

>4.
More like wear whatever looks best on you.
>Gold Rolex
Nigga why? There are better watches for cheaper and women will be hardly interested in such trivial shit.
>pendant necklace
Why so specific. You could just as well get away without one

>5. & 6.
Putting these together because they are kind of contradictory.

If your trying to meet European women then why do you need a house and sports car? You can't take those things with you to Europe and there are hardly any first generation European immigrants around.

Also why a romance language? Why not Swedish or Japanese? What is so special about romance languages?

>Tattoos
Literally pointless

Agreed. Just become healthy and strong mentally and physically and it will change you into a more desireable human

>height is a meme
>height
>meme
>2k17
>The numerical count of your metrical distance between the bottom of your feet to the top of your head is a meme
Absolutely shig.

>Wear whatever is popular at the current time. Right now its streetwear 10 years ago it was biz casual. wear a gold rolex with everything and a pendant necklace.
Plz be bait

who is this semen demon?

Tim Heidecker

Umm.. excuse me honey?
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6W0tbWkgo

When was the last time you go out or the last time you talk to a girl? How much time do you spend in a computer? How much do you lurk sluthate? You are virgin i can see that.

this is the most american post i've ever seen

>teeth
>car
>language

you yanks are so fucking strange.

>A brit getting upset over nice teeth
classic

b-but my Aryan heritage...

Whatever helps you make sense of the world buddy.

I don't even lift for girls, and you want me to do all this shit

I tried this and now I'm homeless and had a gay man drill a hole in my skull, what do?

Women will lower that front for sufficiently attractive or sufficiently high status males, though. And they'll raise it for the lower-grade potential mates. If you've been striking out, I got sad news...

This desu, why would anyone transform themselves into a swagfag version of Elliot Rodgers thinking it gets you pussy.

Say it with me: FACE. FRAME. HEIGHT.

numale cuck

all this won't make up for your consolidated social retardation.