How does it feel to run with big legs? I feel like it would be tiresome

How does it feel to run with big legs? I feel like it would be tiresome

It's not like they become huge just after one session, they gradually grow so you just get used to it

What does this have to do with my question?

it's like the weight is on your shoulders, but really the weight is on your legs

Ok, but what if you had small legs?

Surely it would be tiresome to run with under developed legs?

I'm talking about massive legs here buddy. How many runners do you see with hulk legs?

Depends on how you define running.
Obviously sprinters will have big legs because they value explosiveness.
Marathon runners don't build huge legs because they actually barely use them. Proper long distance running form is akin to just catching yourself falling and letting gravity do most of the work.

>how does it feel to run with big legs?
>it happens gradually so you get used to it
It answers your question retard

No it doesn't. He's asking what it feels like to run with big legs, not what it feels like to, whilst running frequently, grow big legs. He means get them big, then start running, or start running again. Your answer doesn't address it at all.

Well if your legs are big enough they will chafe where they meet.

I have long slim legs but still with some muscle, should I have big thick legs or should I just stick with my slim ones?
I usually prefer my long slim legs because it works well with my androgynous and very tall but still decently muscular build.

it's definitely harder.

i used to run marathons (did 2) but now I'm exhausted after about 10km

i do run a lot less than i used to now that i lift

ape

>necro posting

marathon running is degenerate.
Look at the world champion, a spooky selkoton
Anything past 10 miles or 30 minutes is degenerate
Legs help on hill climbing a lot, and of course going super fast is fun.

It's fucking shit.

The extra weight is not the issue, but the chafing that happens no matter what you do.

It's gross how runners' bodies change just to adapt to running

this
never ran a marathon but doing a 10 k now is much harder than it was 20 pounds ago

I inherited my moms massive legs, they didn't develop till my senior year of high school when i was on the cross country team

ruined my whole season, fuck em' but they help me become less twiggy every where else

Long distance running is literally what our bodies were designed for. We are slow, persistent hunters with infinite stamina compared to other animals. Our main hunting strategy has always been tiring animals out over long distances