How hard is it to get a body like this? how many hours and how many times a week do you need to work out...

How hard is it to get a body like this? how many hours and how many times a week do you need to work out? how long will it take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2V9Y4yW89E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gentics x 20

if you ask in this fucking stupid way you're probably
>fat
and will never make it probably

depends what your starting point is, mate.

depends, are you a girl (boy) or a boy (girl)?

>be young
>have good genetics
>don't eat like a fucking heavyweight wrestler

literally all women have to do to look good

sadly, most of this is out of their control, and once they hit 30 most of them will look like shit

I was born a male if it matters. But I am on female hormones.

you can never physically achieve this body

it looks like she has a job where she's on her feet all day, and she works on her diet to a degree. if she works out it looks like she's in her first few months.

also she's more attractive in the right pic with her arm down and not sticking her ass out so much, and she doesn't have those big lashes on.

Then the answer is never lel

i'm sorry, but i'm not sorry. you are a grown man, you will not look like that, ever. the best thing you can do in terms of what you want to achieve is sticking with hormones and eventually getting expensive assjobs. and perfect your makeup and hair game. have real hair. you gotta go with the shemale look. any traps on hormones are basically crossdressers who are somewhat hairy, smell like bar soap, and have bad or ghetto styles.

I am a guy btw

>This looks like the average type of girl I bang on the weekends copypasta.txt
I forgot to save this, can someone post it?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Lose the dick first

Nigger unless you started hormones when you were in the womb, you will always be a disgusting sub human.

Keep your dick! No point in having any kind of a sex life if you can't orgasm. No dick = no cum.

never going to make it

If this is OP they are well on their way.

Female bodies are 95% genetics. Your body fat percentage will always be higher than that of men, and fat allocation will shape you, as well as your bones. You won't have that much muscle ever, and your shape is pretty much your frame and fat. Most women will never have the discipline and diet to gain significant muscle at a lower body fat, but even if you do, that won't make you look like this woman.

Oh, and if you do ever decide to get a little surgical boost to your shape (ass/hips) make sure it's subtle. Too many of these trans women go way overboard and it looks stupid. Like they are smuggling a brisket on either side of their hips.

why are you encouraging this guy to mutilate himself what the fuck is wrong with you

pray tell who is this semen demon

I'm not. I am encouraging them to keep the mutilation to a minimum.

this girl doesn't look like she works out at all. Probably does yoga on the weekends or some vapid trendy shit if anything. If you don't already look like this you never will.

you'll just look like a you who isn't as fat, or isn't as skinny depending on your starting point. Can't workout for curves

Kill yourself and start over

you should encourage him to stop with this bullshit and stop trying to turn into what he will never be, he's a man and that will never change

Tranny faggot getting stamped with the Hitler dubs.
What does it mean??

Well, I am pro-freedom and I think people should be what they want to be. That said, no I do not think that trans-people actually BECOME the sex they identify with but it's polite to treat them as such. I mean after all, none of us have big muscles and shit naturally. We are making ourselves bigger because that is what we choose to be. I'm not so sure he wants to "be" a woman, maybe he just wants to look like one. And if so, that's ok.

There's a big difference in growing something according to nature and growing something against nature.

It's natural for a farmer to help his plants grow straighter and bigger. It's unnatural for a farmer to inject hormones into his plants to alter their genetics.

I'm sure there's an Aristotle quote somewhere to back me up on this.

honestly this is the average kind of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "okay you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like ''okay shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool.''

anyway whats this thread about?

Why is Veeky Forums filled with trannies?

Once again, I don't give a shit. It's their body. If someone wants to inject themselves with hormones to achieve some kind of effect, be it muscles or femininity, go for it. Do what makes you happy.

>Push up bra
>Legs at shoulder width
>Anterior pelvic tilt

Nothing about her body is impressive. Any girl can put on some make up to hide skin imperfections and then get that look. 1hr prep tops.

It's full of lonely men. A small percent of them become perverted crossdressers out of desperation, and repeat until the point they identify with their perversion, then project it politically here behind our beloved wall of anonymity.

>people are islands, no one interacts, society doesn't exist, children cannot be influenced negatively, heteronormitivity is wrong, there exists no objective truth
These are the things you have to assume to get to your position. You're a victim of lolbergtarian influence.

What about the Tumblr trannies?
Is that because they're also lonely but more naturally femine so they're more left wing?

Yes.

The internet is the number one cause of the alienation, neuorticism, and fetishism which leads to crossdressing, and that's lead to the tranny-mania in leftwing politics

shotgun to head xF
repeat till you reroll what you want

Not him but how come there were trans PEOPLE before the internet and PP (progressive politics)

People interact every day, society is obviously where we all live, and your idea of 'negative' is subjective. Heteronormitivity is the prevailing condition but that doesn't mean that there isn't a place for deviations of that. Some things are objectively true, obviously. You are very judgemental and intolerant. That's fine but not everyone is like you. If anyone is a victim of anything here, it is you who is a victim of the fear of variety. MOST people are still going to be heteronorms...don't worry. Also, nobody is going to FORCE you to have sex with anyone you don't want to. Relax, user...you'll be fine.

Sauce me

Hey don't listen to those haters I'm sure they're just jelly of you.
If ever want contact details for someone to talk to (or perhaps more) just let me know
You weren't born male you were born female.

Toxic Baka idiots leave this PERSON yes PERSON alone I bet you're just jealous.

>Tripfag
>Beta orbiting a literal tranny
>Voted Hillary

Why did we get rid of gulags lads?

first start by lurking more, as is apparent from your OP, you have no idea what you're doing, which is FINE. But don't start a fucking thread about it. Look up chick workouts and routines.

Commit suicide.

Just jazzercize 24/7

>How long does it take to level up to this?
>How do I get the achievement outfit "sexybodi"?
>At what day, what month what HOUR do I just become that from skinnyfat?
>Pls respond

Just workout, just lift weights, just do it. Stop analyzing it, DO IT.

Yes, but not that many of them.

I can probably name three transgender people from before 1997. RuPaul (who was just a drag queen comedian), Divine (a drag queen comedian), and Renee Richards who has often said had a mental illness and said in the 2010s he wished he had just killed himself in the 1970s instead of becoming a freak.

The internet has made tranny numbers skyrocket.

My idea of negative is not subjective. It's based on health, strength, and usefulness to society. Heteronormitivity is "prevailing" (which is selling it short) because we're all the consequence of it.

>fear
Old play: "if you're against something, you're afraid!" Sure. Maybe people who are anti-rape culture are just rape-phobes? People who workout are adipose-phobes? People who wear seatbelts are death-phobes? Unjew yourself.

This is bait

>Toxic Baka idiots leave this PERSON yes PERSON alone I bet you're just jealous.

Just kill yourself. You'll never look like that irl. Passable traps and trannies are a myth. You'll always be a freak with mental illness. I'm sorry leftist have convinced you otherwise.

You are coming up with red herrings to justify your hate (there, I used the real word instead of the more polite "fear" that I used earlier). I realize you probably are SO against this because you are attracted to them and don't want to be, but it's fine. If you want to bang trannies go do it. It's 2017, man.

yeaah yeah but who the fuck is the chick on OPs pic

>inject hormones to alter genetics
???

>fixates on framing someone else as being afraid or hateful
>projects "red herring"
Best of luck at college.

>It's 2017.

Exactly.

Red herrings: Health. Whose health? The person taking hormones? Taking hormones doesn't impugn one's health in a significant manner if done properly. Strength? Not everyone has to be strong nowadays. We have technology. Are you living in the dark ages or some shit? Usefulness to society? Like trans people don't work? They do. And if you are talking about offspring, 10% of the population not having children is fine. There are too many fucking people on the planet anyway. (I am lumping gay people in with the trans people to arrive at that 10% number)

Your arguments only make sense to someone who WANTS to hate what is different. I don't understand the hate but whatever. I guess that's why I am happy and people like you are sitting at home seething about everything.

She's a cute.

You're never going to get there. The way your bone structure is will prevent it. Fat distribution may change SLIGHTLY in like 5 years, that is all. You need plastic surgery if you want anything else.

I'm not a tranny hater like most people here but I do have to agree with them. Even the most gorgeous transwoman will never reach those levels of femininity, even most normal biological girls wouldn't be able to look like this girl with just training. She has very good fat distribution and thats genetically determined. Your rib cage will never look that small so you will never have those proportions. You can even have a bunch of surgery to get your face to look kinda like hers, but I don't think its possible to have that body. Sorry OP, but take this as a wake up call to stop trying to fit into some sort of beauty standard that is impossible for you. Everyone has limitations, I can't look like Arnold no matter how hard I lift, you can't look like this girl no matter how hard you butcher your body.

He's wearing a massive sweatshirt and angling

Weasel words:
>in a significant manner
>if done properly

Strawmen:
>Like trans people don't work? They do.
>Your arguments only make sense to someone who WANTS to hate what is different.

Red herring:
>I don't understand the hate but whatever.

Ad hominem:
>I guess that's why I am happy and people like you are sitting at home seething about everything.

lol...keep bobbing and weaving, bro. You aren't landing any punches.

>jealous
>of mental ilness
keke

>"I was born a male"

Reminder that you will always have a Y Chromosome and will always be male no matter how much surgery you have or drugs you take.

>mfw thinking about your life

Bullshit.
Womanlet, small chest, broad shoulders and huge ribcage, store fat like a man. I probably have high test levels compared to other women. I have to religiously do barbell hipthrusts to maintain a good ass to make up for the small chest. Only way I can look good is if I go for the athletic look. Tried sticc, doesn't work with my frame. Some of us have the shittiest genetics ever for feminine aesthetics.
Fucking trannies who will NEVER have a womb look more feminine than me. I'm like a reverse butterface.
/rant

Never. Give up.

you can look good like this cutie

pic or who cares

There, there user.
At least you have a real vagina.

THAT can't be the same person. I refuse to believe it. :[

He just said 'have good genetics' you fucking retard. You're basically proving him right. Also nobody cares if you don't post a picture.

she looks good in a lot of stuff. this one is more doll-ish. most "traps" are just ugly crossdressers who are lazy, smell like dial soap, and aren't completely smooth.

It's the same dude. Plus 10's of thousands of dollars worth of surgeries and instagram angles.

>she

This

audibly kek'd

Ah man, in 4 years time when you decide to an hero cause you never became a cute feminine grill you will not be missed

When will this tranny movement end lmao. I wonder how many years of progress the human race has been put back because of this shit.

lmao. gl man (female)

The point is, what do women then have to do to look acceptable? Seems that the only option is plastic surgery.

I'm not going to post pics of myself on a Japanese basket weaving forum.

Most woman are born with a body with allright proportions, you don't have to worry about muscle insertions. Being short etc as much as men do. All it takes for the average woman would be to not eat like a pig and do some form of exercise to produce a nice muscle base but nothing over the top. If you're born with unfortunate genetics all you can do is compensate by working out specifically to to compensate for that and being more serious about diet and exercise. Surgery is always an option but definitely not the only one.

>she

>That said, no I do not think that trans-people actually BECOME the sex they identify with but it's polite to treat them as such.
This, why can't people understand that calling a trans dude "she" is just basic manners? You don't have to think of them as a woman, just be a nice person and don't start conflict over meaningless shit.

>Maybe people who are anti-rape culture are just rape-phobes? People who workout are adipose-phobes? People who wear seatbelts are death-phobes?
Yes to all of these.
You just proved his point you gigantic idiot.

Light lifting (maybe) and cardio. Mostly watching diet and genetics looks like. If she was standing naturally she'd look much different I imagine.

Once lil ol Kimmy gets those nukes flying we won't have time for any of your degeneracy.
Martial law will be imposed and the mentally ill like you will be hanged until dead or forced into forced labor camps.

Can't wait for the day of the rope tbqh.

Could it be called a day of the rope if a chink starts it?

I would fuck your boi pussy

No homo

Chill out guys
youtube.com/watch?v=j2V9Y4yW89E

no_ass.jpg

why is everyone mad and want to kill "her"?

I see two types of trannies.
1) physically move inclined to the other gender somehow (actually knew someone in family, born female, always was like a man, had surgery, switched, married a girl and now you can't tell he used to be a woman)

2) mentally ill, I have no idea how people get this one. But they are sick and letting them practice their shit brings no harm to us so let them

I knew this person back on this other forum. He got a tumblr, then joined the army because he didn't know what the fuck to do with his life. He got kicked out of basic for being Gomer Pyle and then a month later BAM! tranny

fake threads don't have starting points m8

>if that matters

Lel yeah that's definitely gunna matter m8

Is she Domino Presley?

holy shit this amazing bait

idk but sauce on that pic please

Honest reply, you legitimately cannot. Women's bodies are built differently from the skeletal structure up, and no amount of hormones or targeted workouts can change that.

Your best option is become very very slim and do a lot of glute ham raises to emphasize your butt