Tfw my testosterone is so high that even the smell of a girl make my peewee hard

>tfw my testosterone is so high that even the smell of a girl make my peewee hard

its embarrassing
how can i stop this?

Are you on gear?

No.

wish I knew

I've had that since 3rd grade. In elementary school, they called me “the sniff“.

They didn't call me the sniff but the lowest I fell was during highschool as well.

I was sniffing a girl's seat, decide to rob her and in the process came in her purse

wildest 10 minutes of my life

Went to a physio therapist the other day. Early 40's attractive thin women. Had to take my trousers off and she started touching me, had a boner for about 2/3 of the session, was in there for about an hour. I said im so sorry and she didnt mind, we both laughed about it. Dont really mind it tbf, rather it too sensitive than numb

seek help you fucking schizo.

That means nothing.
I can't even grow a beard, chest hair or armpit hair and I get a boner while holding my gf's hand.

I understand that there are factors but I couldnt even grow a patchy beard till gone 22 yet right now at 24 my gains just keep coming and my libido is high

I hope you die senpai... fuck you and your high test you piece of garbage!

ugh testosterone is gross i want a feminine man!

>I can't even grow a beard
OP here
me neither, in fact, no one in my family can
including father, uncles and grandfathers

>tfw get a boner when I make my gf laugh

Your father does have a beard. And his beard has a beard on her cunt, the cunt you grew up in.

>Your father does have a beard. And his beard has a beard on her cunt, the cunt you grew up in.
are u drunk?

No. His mom is his dad's beard. And she has a hairy gagoosh.

I get one when I make her cry. Its a power trip.

That's convenient. She must never see it flaccid. Cause if she's looking, she's laughing.

>sorry for being a man and get exited for a woman touching me in the pubis region
Dude

beta as fuck

At 13 I was hard like literally all day I remember it and it's just funny-

M E G A B A N T S
Good one, user

Ew dude did you just say you're thinking about a 13-year-old kid's erect penis?

Too long of a setup, and too obvious. lrn2comedy, faggot.

I know, I couldn't get it right. The idea was good. I was thinking of stopping at "flaccid," but I wasn't really happy with that either. How could I have worded it better?

>must be laughing at your small dick instead of your lame jokes

I used to go wild as a teen over just smelling a girl. Constant boners and urges in class. I'm a bit of a shut-in now but I still go crazy when I get a whiff of some young ladies.

One time at work I got in the breakroom and I was just me and a thicc qt. There was this strong sweet smell while we were talking and it was driving me insane, could feel test levels rising through the roof. When she left I had a primal urge to smell the chair she was sitting on and it was the source of the lingering smell. Getting a chub just thinkin about it.

I know I was. I should of stared her in the eyes and frothed at the mouth to show her that I was ready to mate. Im going again next week ill make sure that Im loaded up full of pygeum so that she can get a better smell of my pre cum

How old are you that you call your dick a "peewee"?

lucky as fuck op. I have to go without fapping for about a month just to boner.

Thinking about taking gear just to fix

Quick question guys! Is this girl at work attracted to me?:

>Would stare at me, I would look over, she wouldn't stop staring even after I looked over
>Places index finger on lip as we talk
>Reveals personal information third time I've worked with her
>Get her phone # no problem
>Points feet and torso towards me as we talk
>Eye contact
>Bats eyelids
>Whenever she's busy over text and doesn't reply right away she apologizes for it
>Texts first

Btw she's older than me. I'm 18, she's 21. What do I do????

this is my fantasy

Fucc her

>tfw ALWAYS get a RAGING boner from having good/fun conversations with any girl above a 5/10
>tfw can't help it

Sounds like it. Ask her out on a date, eat dinner together somewhere nice (or cook for her if you have your own place and are a decent cook) have a romantic walk around nice scenery make her laugh and kiss her. Move on from there.

I don't want to misread signals and then get fired for sexual harassment mate.

Yeah, I mean usually I wouldn't be all anxious but I am because she's a co-worker and sexual harassment is a thing right so I need to know for sure if she's into me.

I told her I'm interested in her culture and she offered to teach me her language - thoughts on this? (She's Indian )

>She's Indian

DROPPED

One time, make sure you're both working late and she's wearing a skirt. Just bend her over and eat her ass. That's how you'll know.

Its not fucking sexual harassment to ask someone on a date you fucking retard. If she's not into you and says no just accept it and move. What kind of weird creepy shit are you planning on doing to sexually harass her when just asking her out??

>tfw shit sense of smell

shame, never really got the whole attracted to opposite sex's natural smell

ABORT ABORT

I just read she's indian. You'd have the curry aftertaste for a month.

Also what the fuck are you doing dating an Indian they are literally bottom of the genetic pool. Also they all have a horrible smell. Did you ever smell her up close??

Maybe he has underdeveloped smelling receptors, so she's the only girl he can smell the natural scent of, so he's attracted to her?

>indian

I already got her phone # with 0 issue, she's currently in India until September and she said over WhatsApp that when she's back she will teach me her language (Punjabi )

She got really close to me multiple times and smells fine. She's a high caste Punjabi.

Also I wasn't planning anything, it's just with women these days I'm pretty sure this counts as sexual harassment in the workplace.

Also does anyone have advice on cheating??? I have a girlfriend of 3 years but she bores me so I'm currently seeing one girl on the side and trying to get the Indian girl. I don't want it to blow up in my face.

God, go fuck yourself, you traitor. Enjoy your kids that look nothing like you and adding to the billion plus Indian gene pool.

thats such a shit language, if the girl was spanish or like russian then yeah learn that shit, come on man dont be a degenerate and stump this low

Who said im white???

Also retard, Indians (north Indians , which she is) are related to Europeans... Linguistically and genetically. Indo-European family.

Even a person with severe smelling difficulties couldn't be immune to that ever penetrating smell

Yeah yeah ignore the whole learning the language part, what do you think she *means* by offering to teach me her language????

I didn't say ask for her phone number I said ask her on an actual date.

Well then why havnt you 'done it' yet? You said that she already offered that shit and you didnt seize the moment

You realize you asked relationship advice on Veeky Forums, right? This might be the chaddest of the boards, but that still means pretty autistic.

But bro didn't she kind of already do that if she offered to teach me her language??????? Like isn't that pretty obvious? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?

She means she'll teach you some sentences and you can study the language wtf would she fucking mean? Do you base your social interaction skills on open movies?

Just stop, please.

That's not a fucking date that's a friendly get together. If you wanna be more than some beta orbiter you gotta be clear and show interest and take initiative.

She's in India right now on vacation with her family. What is she offering??? Also I'm Spanish (from Spain) and she kept talking about how romantic Spanish is as a language and how I need to "teach her" my language .

Refer to I'm kind of in a sticky situation. My family knows about the official gf, so do friends, no one knows about the other two girls, so I can't turn to anyone because I don't trust people not to blow my cover. This was a last resort.

In all serious even the 'attractive' looking Indian girls are a little bit disgusting, like you know they stink but their attitude is fucked aswell

Came here to post this

>look at me, I'm le nerd xD

Idk man, she offered it out of nowhere, but whatever I'm going to ask her in a date anyways, stop sperging I was just trying to piece together what she meant by that.

This your first gf bud?

Whatever man I find them attractive.

I should also note I've been trying to subtlely glean info off my gf about what to do in this scenario but I think she's catching on so I have to turn down the heat a bit on that one.

Nigger I've met an indian once in my life. An old bearmode indian guy next to me on a three hour bus trip. Three hour boner and I just wanted to take his hand and bury my head on his lap from the way he smelled.
nohomo

Well I live in Canada, and my city is like 30% Indian.

do what you want. But on an actual serious note, having kids with that race will produce downy children, wont look good at all. If you like her then cool okay, I would think more practical cause you might think its fun to learn their culture and stuff and be involved in what she does but you will probably get a bit sick of it really

Yeah you're right. I've been eating an Arab girl for 3 years and I'm over it. Boring!

Listen, all I need to know is if she's giving me appropriate signals to make a move. (The Indian girl aforementioned above).

bruh you dont want to eat ass of indian girl...

Yes I do!

where do you think most of Europeans are from you idiots?

Rofl come on delusional boy

Pic related is top genetics Indian women

This is the average European women...

[keks in european tongues]

3rd

You do realise that the Aryans moved east and west from the pontic steppes, right?

GOTHAM CITY BELONGS TO DA MUTANTS!

Reddit

if only