You're not a hairlet, right, Veeky Forums...

You're not a hairlet, right, Veeky Forums? How does it feel to need to cut your hair all the time to compensate for not being able to grow a proper mane?

I used to have long hair, once you get over the meme and don't use your hair as an identity, you'll realize how silly it is

>brb shower
>2 hours and a half later
>yeah, just needs to dry a bit

I had waist length hair and didn't have to shower for longer than a couple of mins, and never dried it or waited for it to do so before going out.

Probably won't work if you don't have almost asian level straight hair though.

Just tie it in a knot my man. Shoulder length is the ideal length anyways.

I'm mixed so it just grows into an afro puff

I used to have long hair but it's so thick it literally just becomes a fucking mane.

>tfw hairdressers have taken extra because hair is so thick

At least I'll never get bald. Both my granddads have heads full of hair and they're both over 90.

>tfw get more compliments from girls for my hair than my body
>tfw the only people who notice my body is gays

but yeah..long hair is GOAT

Kinks or frizz? If its just frizz you can just moisturize the fuck out of it and it'll look great

Nope. Growing my hair out was the single best face aesthetics choice I ever made. Growing my bear was the second best.

The long hair ain't worth it OP. You attract only weird women and it takes a shit ton of time to wash your hair. Especially during winter where you have to also dry your hair.
>t. guy who had once long hair that touched his butt

beard*

long hair sucks, really gets in the way when running unless you want to look gay with a hair tie or something

There's nothing gay bout tying your hair.

Well chicks would be much less likely to compliment your hair if you didn't have a good body to go with. Long hair is not common so "hey I like your hair" is a good opener, way cuter than "omg ur 6pak fuk me".

keep telling yourself that

growing long hair is just wanting to be a women

Sweet manes. I have similar hair and hair color.

I prefer to picture you riding a bear into a party like it's no big deal.
"Yeah girls don't really say no when Goofus has it's foaming jaw 10cm from their face. Best aesthetic decision if you ask."

Me about 2 years ago. I cut my hair since then. Now I'm almost buzzcut level. I had so much hair I didn't even notice my hair was receding. Hold me Veeky Forums.

I guess men have wanting to be women for 99.9% of human history then, retard.

You done fucked up user. I'm not saying I'm gay or nothing, but I'd let you brown town pound me around, well, if you still had hair.

You're actually great looking and I don't think long or short hair matters too much.

That was a good look though.

Thanks. I was thinking about getting some blonde highlights like Jason Momoa in Aquaman, but I'm unsure.

I could get a bear around here. Gypsies used to have them on leashes on the streets and made them dance to the sounds of acordeons for money.

I've been letting my hair grow for about 1.5 years but I don't really want to have it any longer than in my OP picture, at most.

that is like wanting to wear a skirt because people wore kilts for ages

it is a feminine feature in modern society and you are 1 step from being a crossdresser

Should have kept the hair. Long hair is great for covering up a receding hairline.

/r/ing the "how you think you look vs how you actually look" with the model and the neckbeard

>wearing a certain hair or style because society tells you to

Lmao, have you ever had an independent thought of your own?

Here you go.

Give me one (1) reason for why I should give a shit about looking "feminine"?

Blonde highlights seem cool but lightening your hair damages it severely I believe. Do you use any products? I personally never wash it with soap (just with water) and just use random conditioner now and then when it's at hand. It will become fatty and dirty at first but it will balance out and with the slight curls it looks sick imo.

Are dreads Veeky Forums?

Only if you're not white

I shampoo it every 3-4 days and I use conditioner because its dry. Other than that I don't use anything.

And yeah, lightening does damage it, but I'd only need to do it once since its not the whole hair, just the ends.

Niggers didn't invent dreadlocks. Egyptians and Vikings used them long before the Jamaicans did.

Thanks. This is how I look now ( just cut the hair a week ago ).

in b4 DYEL and LOTR tattoo

I have hair down to my chin/shoulders and I can fully say that it's the main reason why I get pussy

I don't fucking get it. Does every single guy have a fucking hair stylist or something? The only fucking time my hair looks decent is the day of my haircut, after that I either look like a greasy slob or pic related. I have shit hair genetics I think

Buzzcut doesnt sout you your skull shape is weird.
Let it grow longer and get a haircut

Nah, the shape of my head is perfectly fine. Thanks for the (You) though, user :^)

Don't forget Celtish fairylocks, Scythians, Ancient Greeks/Mycenaeans, Native Americans (look up Chief Poundmaker), dervishes, and Indian sadhus with jata. Also Polish plaits but those sometimes formed due to a disease causing sticky hair, so that's pretty gross. Also gb2 /pol/ with that nigger stuff my guy

Dreads are like the only thing being half-black has given me besides unwanted companionship at convenience stores and a single mother. At least I'm aesthetic-mixed and not orange hair, light pink lips, and freckles mixed.

If you're a sicc cunt, then dreads can be Veeky Forums as fuck
If you're dyel/fat/anything else, then dreads are hobo tier.

Beta as fuck lmfao

Yeah, you definitely looked better with long hair. Your hairline doesn't look that bad, though. You probably have at least 5 more years.

Now you look like 99% of male population out there.

Long hair really makes you stand out of the crowd

Whenever I'm on a bus or on the metro, I notice all the young guys. They ALL look the same. Same hairstyle, same clothes, same DYEL body.

I'd hate to look like everyone else

Anyone else notice lots of bald or balding men staring at them after they grew out their hair? It's fucking ridiculous.

Or don't come to my block or you will die tier, if you throw up some gang signs and get some tats.

Doesn't matter who invented it, you're still going to look like a hobo who doesn't shower if you're white and have dreads

I need some advice. I'm growing it out cause I just prefer how long hair feels. I grew it out once but it didnt look nice because I literally didnt cut it for around 2 years from a buzz cut. It looked terrible. Now its pretty medium lenght and it looks pretty good. I use product to get it out of my face and whenever it starts looking uneven I see a stylest to make it look nice.

First I have straight have straight hair. For men growing out hair wavy looks the best. Is there a style that I should strive towards? Can someone link a picture.

You look good brah. Even when you go bald your eyes and beard will compensate.

He can pull it off better if he lost the acne and fat.

Not if you're fit and fa.

I like my long hair. I let it grow when I started lifting nearly two years ago (hair a little bit earlier) and it fits quite well together with my gains.
Without a proper frame long hair can look a little bit girly but being buff makes it perfect.
Some of my female friends weave braids into my hair even because they love playing with my mane.

Your hair looked feminine as fuck.

go to the gym more, jesus fucking christ.

you look like a woman

nice gay pose, homo

t. salty hairlets

Whatever makes you feel better, cross dresser hermaphrodite.

wonder what's worse being bald or a manlet

>refusing to confirm to society's standards because you're so dull a person that your individuality is tied up in your fucking haircut
No thanks. I'd like to make big4 partner before I'm 40 and I'm not gonna achieve that with a hipster haircut.

I just started a week ago and came back from today's session an hour ago. Thanks for the reminder user :^)

Much better before, aside from the shitty beard, it sucked ass.

Now you look like the default character template in a videogame.

I love these angry, beta responses. Doesn't matter what your hair looks like

Eh, I know the long hair had more personality, but I fucked it up at one point and everytime I ran my hand through it it was as if a dying animal was shedding.

I've had medium sized hair for the past year, and only a week ago did I go as short as in the pic, shortest I've had it since I was a little kid, just to see how it'd look. It's alright, but I'm gonna grow it back a bit.

Why are you all so salty, though? You're not so pathetic as to feel your entire person defined by your hair, right anons? :^)

Definitely salty.

>have long hair for 2 years
>everyone always compliments my hair
>get occasional mires
>girls love it, old men give me shit for if
>get it cut a few days ago
>nonstop mires
>much less hot in the gym or if I go outside
>don't have to tie it back whenever I want to do literally anything
>friends/gf say they miss it but admit I look better
>looks 100x more professional
>makes gains pop more better since the hair isn't "competing" with my body for attention
It was fun while it lasted but I'm glad I cut it
Pic related is hair tied up

> your individuality is tied up in your fucking haircut

It isn't, though. I wear it like that because I like it. Do you understand that? Doing something because you want to instead of because you have to?

And what kind of third world shithole do you live in that your bosses judge you based on your hair instead of your competence?

>tfw can't decide between buzz cut or long hair

Do you have a before/after of yourself with it cut?

shoulder long hair here

i get mires and compliments everywhere since i have it.

even my 23year older sister told me yesterday that she would be into me if i wasn't her brother.

last week, i was at the grocery store, a 7/10 almost hit her head on the shelves because she was mirin too hard.

long hair are great if it fits your face. growing my hair was the best thing i ever did.

I used to run a lot in my late teens with long hair and it was never a problem, look for carles puyol

currently growing my hair out.
>tfw thick hair
feels good man.

are undercuts a meme?
recommend me a hairstlye plz

>even my 23year older sister told me yesterday that she would be into me if i wasn't her brother.

Fuck her, user. Cum straight into her asshole then feed her your dick.

do whatever fits your face the best

Add the meat stick right into that roast beef sandwich, user. And give it some extra mayo.

i'm not into incest. i love her but not in a sexual way.

This. Had long hair once, I NEVER went back after experiencing the feeling of showering with short hair again.

Depends on what you like. Normal long hair lets you wear it a million different styels. Loose, ponytail, manbun, braid(s), dreadlocks, etc.

shampoo less frequently mane
shampoo'd hair loses its natural oils and gets all fluffy like that.
I have the same problem.
The best way is to keep the hair long at the front and on top, sort of like pic related but with a fade rather than a disconnect.
Then when it's grown out a bit better on top you can get bigger grades on the sides and back.

you're stupid
if it fit your face better, let your hair grow, if not cut it.
there is no "everybody should do this" solution!

Not that guy, but you looked better with the long hair.

>And what kind of third world shithole do you live in that your bosses judge you based on your hair instead of your competence?
The entire western world. Some of us have to routinely deal with clients.

tfw i used to have perfect thick hair and all of a sudden i have hair loss now

Ah, you've got a cuck job. I moved out of dealing with customers years ago.

Not customers, clients. We're a big 4 firm, not a fucking diner.

that's it, im getting long hair

Growing it out right now.

Enjoy it for a few years and then you'll realize how much better short hair is

You say tomato I say tomato. Dealing with people is annoying.

I'd honestly rather kill myself than be an accountant. They're the most boring people on the planet.

JUST

It feels straight

Had a mane from senior year HS to sophmore year uni, it looked nice down but it was such a fucking pain and I usually just ended up with it tied back anyway. Got it cut and it feels so much easier now.

Though I do miss the thor comparisons that I got from DYELs thanks to hair plus 6'4, despite being quite DYEL myself.

>I'd honestly rather kill myself than be an accountant. They're the most boring people on the planet.
I agree, that's why I'm in FRM.

Long hair is effeminate and sign of high estrogen. Bitch mode.

>Negative canthil tilt
>Ever being any more than a forgettable nobody

Pick only the first one. You almost got me with the hair misdirection, OP.

damn bro mirin hard, you look like a greek god

t. baldlet

A thick mane is a sign of test

thick is not the same thing as long

ignore the autists, you're very handsome. Short hair suits you and I like the short beart/stubble

Are you a fucking retard or what?

High estrogen = thinning hair. Everyone knows that.

Oh, and also through the history all the vicious warriors had long hair like Vikings, Spartans and Native American indians.