How Can this guy bè like this being vegan and eating about 90 gr of protein 600 gr carbs and 40 gr of fats?

How Can this guy bè like this being vegan and eating about 90 gr of protein 600 gr carbs and 40 gr of fats?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what you eat matters a lot less on roids. Body will turn ice cream into muscles

Like any other vegan fitness personality, they probably turned vegan after they were already fit or use sterons

No he wass skinny as fuck he started working out (calisthenics) the moment he starter eating vegan

Because vegan or not all you need to grow is to hit your macros and calories goal. Thats it, doesnt matter what type of food you eat. Also 90g of protein is enough

Check him out in YouTube he doesnt seems he juice, he Is a nutritionist

This is untrue. The ice cream part, I mean.

Also he doesnt bulk or cut, he Is always shredded asfuck

i went vegan the same time i started lifting.

This is me after 4 months of lifting.

he's obviously a fake natty

he might be a fake vegan too, there are a lot of attention whores on youtube

Unless he is super short there is no way he's natty.

Oh you precious sweet sweet boy.

I live right beside Parksville, about 10 minutes away. This guy is not natty, not even close. There are loads of frauds on Vancouver Island, he's absolutely one of them. Everyone kind of knows everyone here.

>Steroids
>Vegan

Think again little buddy.

This

Also he is probably a midget.

this board is goddamn black hole of negativity

>negativity
You mean realism?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

breaking news, you don't need 200g of proteins a day. A bunch of people believe they need to have the same protein intake of literal [spoiler]roiding[/spoiler] strength athletes in their prime who made a profession out of lifting.

this is not you, it's not the picture of someone 4 months into lifting and you're not vegan.

>a black hole of [something]
what did he mean by this?

santa claus doesn't really exist
jesus was just the son of a bitch who turned his life around becoming a philosopher
mohammed just wanted to fuck sum kids
your significant other has tasted more cocks than you can imagine
to stay shredded as fuck all year round you need roids
instagram and youtube celebs are always selling something
you can lift and be a vegan but it would be extremely painful at the level in OP
you can't reach the level in OP as a natty vegan with just callisthenics
you'll lose 99% of your friends in ten years
your parents will die in your lifetime (hopefully)
your pets will die in your lifetime (hopefully)

no need to thank me for this (You)

It might be the angle of his legs but he looks to be a turbo manlet. Manlets don't make true gains they make gainlets; a fraction of the effort required and a fraction of the asthetic benefit after their height has been noticed.

met him twice, seems like a genuine guy, i think he might be natty for realz

this

there's no way the average fit poster benefits at all from eating more than 80-100 g protons daily

He´s indeed small, he mentions his length in one of his video´s, still he seems like a pretty chill guy and i enjoy watching his stuff

Think its also hyped by companies selling whey.

see? This just proves how easy it is to build muscle on a vegan diet.
You literally cant possibly comprehend that this is how i looked like after 4 months of lifting on a vegan diet.
Just proves my point, thank you

my daily goal 6 years ago was 180g protein
now it's 100g

noobs just won't listen. at least I didn't and had to really see it for myself

He gets by with 90g of protein because his body doesn't oxidate any protein he's taking in, considering he's eating 600 grams of fucking carbs everyday, all the protein he's eating is being used for amino acid metabolism and nitrogen balance.

He's 70kg and 5'5-5'6

Genuine question and not trying to be snarky but, if all you really need is 80-100g protein why do most nutritionists recommend 1g/lb lean body weight?

I don't think actual nutritionists do. 0.85 grams is usually the upper limit.

Noobs probably need more than most because noob gains are so rapid.

that is not you, it's not the picture of someone 4 months into lifting and you're not vegan.

> why do most nutritionists recommend 1g/lb lean body weight?

Most actual nutritionists recommend 0.8g of protein per kilo of bodyweight.

Bodybuilding personal trainers affiliated with supplement companies with 3y degrees in nutrition recommend 1g/lb lean body weight.

Studies do show that there is a slight benefit from higher protein intakes, something as high as 2g per kilo of bodyweight and above, but that is on caloric restrictive diets during bodybuilding contest prep for example where your body is eating away at everything it can in order to preserve normal organ function.

>why do most nutritionists recommend 1g/lb lean body weight?
no nutritionist ever recommended that and it's sad to see this bullshit still circulation in the current year. pls google "1 g/lb myth" if you're genuinely not trolling.

Is there an autistic echo?

the famous meme is 1g per lb of body weight
what actual and sane nutritionists recommend to natty athlets is 0.6-0.8 g per lb of lean body weight. which usually turns out to be something like 80-120g

no, he just cant imagine that a vegan who lifts for 4 months looks better than his meat eating ass after years of lifting.

This in fact would destroy his entire self worth, thus he denies it as best as he can.

>projecting and larping this much
seek help my man

it's honestly sad you're trying to scam some DYELs into believing that they can obtain that in 4 months of natty vegan lifting.

HAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

This is the best feeling. When meat eating lardasses have their world view crushed when some vegan fag arrives and blows them off after 4 months of lifting.

Same with that russian fag at work today who was like " yee bro u dont eat meat? How? You cant build muscle on a vegan diet".
His face when i told him i was vegan since i started lifting was priceless.
Die of heart disease you cucks

I'm on a strict vegetarian diet and I've been lifting for 6 years already, kid. Before I had been on a pescetarian/Mediterranean diet. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself with your shitposting.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Why are his abs blurry?

>lelelelelelel
>no timestamped pic
this is becoming stale pretty fast

No, im not fooling anyone, because its true. The cold hard truth would hurt so much. A vegan, A FUCKING VEGAN FAGGOT makes better gains than you after 4 months of lifting with his faggot diet?
IMPOSSIBLE. It would crush your world view, your self worth. 6 years for nothing, blown off by some vegan "kid".

I can understand you, i wouldnt believe it either. Even my friends didnt believe me at first. Well they did believe it because obviously they know me personally, but they were so confused and mad at one point. Just like you.
Its like when a muslims scum realizes he doesnt get 72 virgins after suicide bombing.
Props for going vegetarian, my brother.

you aren't just shitposting, you're arguing like a literal 12 yo.

that picture is nearly 2 years old you homongous faggot, shall i revert time and make a timestamp?

>Manlets don't make true gains they make gainlets; a fraction of the effort required and a fraction of the asthetic benefit after their height has been noticed.
>all this salt
Cmon bro we're all jelly of manlet gains, no need to sound so bitter

i might be 12 years old, but i still made better gains after 4 months of lifting on a vegan diet than your "manly carnivorious ass" did after years.

another meat eaters world CRUSHED.

>won't post a pic of his 2 years and 4 months body to demonstrate he's the same guy
colour me surprised.

has anyone here actually tried switching their meat protein sources to plant ones

maybe it has the same effect guys, try it for once

it's entirely possible yet you'll have to compensate for lessened bioavailability and you'd have to constantly mix your sources to obtain the full spectrum of the required AA
and yet you'll have to supplement something
and yet they'll have lessened anabolic effects (but you can compensate for that)
but sure it's possible

well less bioavailability would mean since you can use less you'd have to eat more of it. So lets say we got that covered

the AA diversity is also covered if you just have a diverse diet. Misconception is that plants dont have complete AA profile which is not entirely true they just have some less

not sure what the difference in anabolic effect be havent read anything on that

>implying

>one millionth living proof of unstable psyche and high irritability of people who lack animal protein in their diets.

pls staph with that reddit spacing
here's a reference on the anabolic effect
>strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/
>However, you can (largely) compensate for the lower anabolic properties of plant-based protein by simply eating more of it (Gorissen, 2016). However, this means that protein recommendations should not be seen as a number set in stone.
Anyway, there's also this
>This is nicely in line with protein recommendations for athletes, which are about 1.3-1.8g/kg/d (Phillips, 2011).
1.3g/kg/d translates into 100g/day for an 80kg athlete
competing athletes were at 1.5 (~120g for an 80kg athletes)
it's arguable that for the rest of us 100g of proteins from vegetarian sources are enough

i fucking hate this meme so much.

10 weeks faggots, TEN WEEKS.
After maybe 3 months you wont gain shit anymore on steroids if you dont lift.

Do it you faggot. Take 10 grams of gear daily and dont lift.
You will look like shit, i can fucking guarantee you that.
Not just shit, you wont even look like you lift. You will be a fat bloated mess.

>i can fucking guarantee you that
did you try that?

>fat bloated mess
>infographic clearly states fat free mass
wewlad

see you are even too retarded to miss out on this tiny but yet MOST IMPORTANT aspect of this "study".

10 weeks you massive faggot. After that time is over, you wont gain shit anymore. Your body adjusts your muscle mass to the hormone levels you are pinning, after that it stops, forever.

And the muscle you get wont be defined, asthetic and good looking. It will pure ugly mass, nothing more.

>And the muscle you get wont be defined, asthetic and good looking. It will pure ugly mass, nothing more.
you're basically so stupid you wouldn't know what to do with a book if you had one in front of you

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>take steroids
>eat literal shit
>gain muscle
>???
>"Look at my muscles, of course I know nutrition!"

>reddit

>It will pure ugly mass, nothing more.

What if thats my goal?

go ahead faggot. Take 500mg of test per week. take a picture of yourself at the beginning and then after 5 months.
I want your bubble crushed like the maggot you are.

I wouldn't even stand up from my chair to prove anything to an idiot with literally zero understanding of biology

yes, you wouldnt do it, because the pain of knowning that i am right and you are wrong would humiliate you like nothing else in this world.

Oh my sweet sweet summer child

>crushed
oh wow, it's the same shitposter.

>10 weeks you massive faggot. After that time is over, you wont gain shit anymore.
you have a PhD in broscience, don't you

go read about human physiology instead of shitposting like a 12 year old and emberassing yourself
you most likely don't even know what a muscle is

Vegan works for some, not others.

I'm a relatively big guy at 6'4" 230. I went vegan twice and it fucked me up. It was very difficult during a cut to eat enough protein and fat, and very difficult during a bulk to plain eat enough.

First vegan trip... Cut.
First 6 weeks into the cut, I'm doing fine. I've got my diet in check and eating what I'm supposed to to get my protein and fat in while keeping carbs very low. I start getting short term memory problems and fatigue week 7. I'm a financial analyst for a large private company. It really started to affect my work output. By week 9, my strength during my lifts has fallen off a cliff. Normally I'm able to keep my big 3 lifts within 5-10lbs during a cut, not this time. Started eating a ton of white fish and eggs in week 10 and within 3 days started to feel normal again, my lifts even started to come back a little.

A year later I tried bulking on a vegan diet after the recommendation of a friend. If you like eating at all times and wiping your ass a lot because of how much you eat and subsequently poop, i guess it works okay. My gains were meh. Also, too, I started to experience a fogginess and mild memory issues several weeks in again.

>manlet
>perfect, harsh unidirectional lighting
>pump
>maybe sterons too but honestly the above three would do it

Sweet summer child

>SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin

Don't forget to reeeport Vegaan Gains videos for both hate speech and bullying

you are a faggot.

congratulations, you're now aboard the negativity train

>He's 70kg and 5'5-5'6
if that's him in the OP then he's beyond the natural limit

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>She's got a smile it seems to me, Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue skyyy

Neither vegan nor natural. Just plays one on YouTube.

SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN

His length?

>>Check him out in YouTube he doesnt seems he juice

Sour winter adult

SHOO
H
O
O

*tips*

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Stop downplaying the effects of steroids faggot.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!