What keeps you motivated

Veeky Forums whats your motivation to continue to lift weights?

lifting is a punishment i inflict on myself until exhaustion basically everyday to cover up the insecurities in my life and my fear of being alone.

the 2 hours i spend in my gym everyday are all i forward to during my daily life. The barbel is the only thing that understands me i just want to be able to lift more.

Discipline, Self Control, and maybe a bit of Masochism. I want to be in control of my own self, not a slave to hormones and genetics, and I absolutely need to keep improving. The release of a massive lactic acid buildup after pushing my limits is intoxicating.

For my waifu

it's probably the only thing I actually get enjoyment out of. Work, gym, and shitposting is all I do and the gym is the only thing that gives me a sense of purpose of those three.

I need to get out more

this.

My waifu.

I'm not motivated, I'm disciplined. Some days I wake up and the idea of going to the gym seems wretched but I go and do my sets anyway. Other days it's the only thing I want to do. Doing something I sometimes don't wanna do is a lot better than the feeling of stagnation.

>Tomoko

You waifu is a wannabe whore

>Also

Having a waifu?
Pic related

It's fun, and I like feeling strong

I get a rush when I push my maxes and it feels good to do it.

Upcoming race war and wanting to be big and strong so my kids are proud one day

>not having a waifu
Waifus are superior to 3D women in every concievable way. Prove me wrong

I need big muscles to protect my friends. And so I can get the most kills during the race war

Ive gone on a dip in video games and cant enjoy them as much.
Figure 30-60 minutes of my day spent on working out is not gonna hurt the other 6-10 hours i waste on the net.

well yeah, isn't there a prize for that?

You can't put your penis into a waifu

You can if you have $130 and some imagination

i know watermelon is expensive but who pays 130$ for them?

No gf yet so I must not be good enough right

My motivation is the insane delusion that becoming beautiful will automatically cure the mental and emotional damage that childhood abuse and the fostercare system did to my social developement, and that if I become physically perfect I'll be able to form healthy relationships with others in a way I am currently unable to do.

Stop being edgy, you lift to get pussy and to leave kv status to get over being a sperg for the first 15 years of your life