Didn't read lmao

>no mention of social gains
Need to include that in your routine, brometheus

This
>never skip socializing day

>when, Veeky Forums?
when you break out of autismo mode

>tfw making so many gains (including gf) that I'm considering of dumping gf

Alright OP, you're almost there. You're gonna make it, don't worry.

Here's the "get girls while still being autistic" starter pack:

1. Take The Neck Pill: imgur.com/a/Kllwi
2. Cut to sub-10% bodyfat (only temporarily if natural, shit is hard).
3. Take professional photos, make sure neck looks strong and jaw is as prominent as possible (can dehydrate on photo days)
4. Take The Red Pill / PUA and learn some very basic "game", mostly for logistics (i.e. how to invite bitches over to your place)
5. Get on Tinder/other online shit. Ideally be in urban center.
6. Swipe till matches, go on dates till gf.

You're welcome.

>25 and STILL haven't graduated yet

alterntively, try to not be a total sociopath

i know this feel bro

There's literally nothing wrong with that, as long as you're not failing classes. Most high quality degrees take a lot longer than the average college degree to get through. There are plenty of people who go into Law but get another degree first that is beneficial, for example.

Gains make getting a gf easier.

But you've got to actually fucking try to get one. Make dem social gainz.

Or don't. Less competition for me.

>autism gains
>gf never

I have to accept, even if i became a billionaire tomorrow ill never have anything more than a gold digger.

me

>natty gains
>no college gains
>no job gains
>9/10 gf
>still not satisfied with her
>slowly turning into a chad

you can only have one or the other

>vetfag
>not short (6')
>getting back into the shape I was when active duty
>about to be rolling in GI Bux
>not back looking in the face department

But I'm an emotional retard with zero social life, I've sort of given up at this point trying to fix it too

You're not Chad
Chad has money, Chad is smart, and Chad is liked by everyone.
You are not Chad.

I'm 23 and just started.

See

Yeah bud, there isn't a free ride. I've been talking to chicks about bullshit since 11. Maybe because I sold drugs, was tall/handsome and an ex-gangbanger, that I've never had trouble courting, flirting, fucking and just banting with females.
Kek
>vetfag
You probably had more experience with a variety of firearms while I've only ever had 3 back in my day. I recommend this, talk to random chicks about anything for 3-6 minutes. These talks are not for girlfriend seeking ventures, just solely to get social experience. Now this is going to sound tough, but you can't pick up on these chicks romantically until you reach 50 gals. The reason for this, is to get NATURAL charm, charisma, immune to the fear of rejection, ad-lib banter and etc. After you reach 50 girls, you should appear/feel confident. Still, I don't know how the fuck you robots just lack any social skills. Anyways boy, good luck.
t.37 year old spic Grandpa in SoCal

>calling girls "females"
ahahahaha never gonna make it

Unless you have a big dick. But at that point you wouldn't be tied down anyway

I'm a bean myself, I live in a particularly white part of CA right now (one of those small communities in Central CA) I sort of feel way out of my league around here on top of being a social retard.

I get along with vets and frat boys just fine though

Females indicate XX chromosome
Don't want anons to correct you with;
>she

Orale carnal. No mames wey, si yo todavia era activo (ya hace 15 años) en mi pandilla, tu seras mi enemigo (Sureño via F13, yo antes). Teeheehee....
Anyways..
You just gotta just talk, you have to acquire the skill, no cheat code (okay, maybe if really drunk [on both sides]).
>Central CA
Hmmmm... Something about SoCal, it's just easy getting bitches.
Orale wey, me regreso a

This...this is an option?

Need advice

feel like I'm in a rut

Used to be an athlete in college. Now with no team and no friends (followed gf to a new city) I'm having a hard time exercising and I'm dropping muscle mass and gaining fat. I drink too much and can't get motivated. GF is getting fat and it disgusts me. I miss fucking multiple women every week I miss feeling free, but I'm trapped in this relationship because her family is rich and I know I'll have a comfortable life if I stay with her.

I'm this fucking close to joining a crossfit gym just for the camaraderie so I have a team to work out for. Jesus christ.

>Gf-ing a tinder whore

Nigga, tinder is for one time cum dumps, not for an actual relationship... Unless you have no problem eventually marrying an one time public cum recepticle

sounds like you peaked already
good luck pal

When you learn to love yourself for who you are

>It's another episode of "autist tries PUA and creeps everyone out"

>Graduated in May and STILL can't find a job

Or stay an incel. The idea is to have some bitches to fuck around with till you got enough money to buy a foreign qt3.14 virgin wife.

I've been going since I was 19.

>DARKNESS, IMPRISONING ME...

>graduated two years ago and still can't find a relevant job
anymore wage slavery and I'll just shoot myself

t. degenerate dicklet

too many bros got to 1/2/3/4

now you need

2/3/4/5

should have come here 2 years ago so you would catch on the 1/2/3/4 train

Alright. I'm taking the neck pill. Screencap this post, I'll show my results in two months

>Screencap this post
no one cares about you that much homo

I hope people don't take you seriously

I know that feel bro

I'm also a guy who graduated at 25, yet it's a shitty useless degree. I'd be happy with a wagecuck job too

I have an engineering degree, but every job is "3-5 years experience", and 100+ applicants. I've had interviews, made it to the final round for a few, but never closed on an offer. To give you an idea of the shitty odds, for one position the company got about 250 applicants. Of those, 11 were selected for phone interviews. Of those, 4 were selected for face to face. I got to the face to face round, but lost the job to a guy who was basically me but with a few more years of experience.

How is it like growing up?

this, too many people go to the gym nowadays. At the moment it's 2/3.5/5/6 but in another few years it will be 2.5/4.5/6/7

is 1/2/3/4 for reps or 1rm?

I have 1/2 and almost /4/ for 1rm and I'm still dyel. I'm probably never gonna hit /3/ because of bad knees but whatever.

I would imagine that if you could bench 2pl8 for 10+ reps you would probably have a pretty decent chest.

26 and haven't graduated here bro.
Tomorrow is the first day of hopefully my last semester. Already landed a nice job tho.

>I'm 23 and just started.
So I'm not going in alone at 23, good to know.

24 and starting next month too

it's 1RM and a good first point for an intermediate lifter who aims for strength.

Also, Strength=/=Size, you won't be much bigger when you can rep your current 1RM sorry lad

>Sociopath
>Buzzwords
Hello roastie. You're not fooling anyone.

did I hurt your feelings?

I have the opportunity to get girls and gfs constantly now but Ive been dry for a year. I just dont feel the urge or the spark. Anyone else experience this?

>gym gains
>univeristy gains
>no friends
>no gf
>ample amount of knowledge gaines but no one to share with gains

3rd of 4th year university. Is it too late to make it?

Use this.

What is a 4/10 in this context even, seems like this guy's scores are 2 points lower.

never

getting a gf is 99% based on face and height

and frame