You would be a fool not to buy Ark before this Fork. During the past months, Ark has had a constant stream of updates...

You would be a fool not to buy Ark before this Fork. During the past months, Ark has had a constant stream of updates, new exchange listings and more. Each time, the price goes up a bit and is then immediately suppressed by extremely obvious whales who are clearly trying to accumulate before it increases in value. Ark is one of the few currencies that actually have potential for the future and are not just pnd shitcoins. Don't be deluded, don't be a no-Arkie.

LINK = ARK = Digibyte

240 Ark 2.5k link poorfag here. Am I going to make it?

>buy Ark
>get JUSTed
it's a simple formula

155 Ark here, if he is going to make it, am i going to make it?

There is so much hate for ark in here why?

They are either larping to post unfunny memes or they are genuinely sad that they missed the last moon mission and are trying to justify it by pretending that it's going to crash.

Gal. 4-16

"Am I therefore your enemy because I speaketh the truth?"

newfags who hopped on ChainLink around the 40 cent mark who are misinformed and think that ARK and LINK are direct competitors so they feel the need to put ARK down even though the projects have absolutely nothing to do with each other

combine that with the fact that ARK has been dipping since it's ATH about 2 months ago despite the fact that we've gone through 2 Bitcoin forks that have fucked over every altcoin holder in one way or another

Just look at this shit. I have never seen such obvious manipulation in my life. You guys need to look at the bigger picture rather then being a panicking faggot who sells the moment it goes down 1 cent.

30 ARK 500 REQ
I'm going to recover from the alt octobercaust or start robbing banks

most of them hold ark themself

I'm jealous of the whales that can actually manipulate the market like this but I also hate them so fucking much

I assume at this point they must have ARK in the hundreds of thousands, they can literally live off of staked ARK right now and never have to worry about money ever again but they just keep putting up those massive walls to manipulate the price.

welcome to ARK, one has to wonder what the price could be if the whales have stopped manipulating it

elephants and grasses

G..guys

It was a lot worse when it was only on bittrex. At least its on Binance now too. Its harder for whales to control when its on multiple exchanges.

oh shit......

BUY ALTS NOW, THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

40k by the end of the hour

this baby is going to the moon

When are you guys selling?

ITS FAKE SELL WALLS HE KEEPS DROPING THEM EVERYTIME THEY KISS BUY BUY BUY

NO BRAKES ON THE TRAIN

GOING UP GOING UP BOYS.

between 180 and 220k

GIVE ME YOUR BEST GREEN WOJAK

MOOOOOON

WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE IT

Good God

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

THE DREAM IS REAL

MOONER-1 THIS IS MISSION CONTROL CAN YOU HEAR US?!

I WASNT DONE ACCUMULATING NOOOOOO FUUUIIUIICKKCKCK

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

ME NEITHER BUT FUCK IT

WE'RE STRAPPED IN AND GOING TO ALPHA CENTAURI NOW

Bought $1800 today at $2.5 (33000) sats feels good man

Here's the screencap so that you can laugh at the pink wojaks who didn't buy ark

Sending love to the ARK bros. $12 by Q1 2018

I would literally cry tears of joy.

With everything happening with it though, I bet it actually will reach that in 3 months.

could go to 20$ in Q1 2018 and 100$ in Q4 2018

$12-14 is the dream but realistically I think $6-$8 by xmas.

I am speculating widely of course, I just have had great success with this coin and my gut instinct is with it.

While that would be amazing, I think what said is more realistic. For EOY 2018, though... the sky is the limit imo.

Reminder:

Jk, real reminder:

Mobile wallet realease soon and then we will see some big announcement and after that the big fuckin ARKVM update which will lead us to 100$ Ark, IM PUMPED MY NIGGGUZZ