>try and dance when drunk enough
>feel like everyone's watching and thinks I'm weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWClxRC7-0s
i.imgur.com/fNiuSyI.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=byGu-KaA3Go
youtube.com/watch?v=KYigKj9EYPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ppl are too fucked up to care how you dance homie, just do whatever and enjoy it, it shouldn't be forced

Here's how to dance:

Standard or Latin.

Come and see the light. Normies cannot dance for shit. Stop the degeneration.

dancing is fucking weird. just do whatever, it's ok

Just do reload animations, acquire pussy

SHIT fucking advice.

> be me, drunk as fuck with friends at highschool party
>my friend decides he wants us to go to the dance room with all the lights
>get there, kinda drunk dancing but back then "shmurdaing" and shit was cool so I'm having fun
>don't know the music but whatever
>my friend gets next to me
>just starts fucking jumping up and down
>literally the only person doing that
>doing vertical little hops like he's jumproping
>what are you doing? just chill stop jumping
>he fucking flicks his polo shirt collar up and just leans forward and starts snapping
>literally rap blasting at earrape levels and dumb thots grinding on eachother
>we're basically at center of crowd at this point
>he's still just snapping his fingers and looking down at the ground swinging his head from side to side
>people in crowd are looking at him
>I pull him out and ask wtf
>people are staring at him
>some fight breaks out and everyone forgets about his intense aspergers
>he tells me he was just going with the flow
>I ask him if he's ever danced before ever
>yeah at a school dance why

I can't stress enough how many friends/girls I've gotten from shuffling. The best part is that I learned it back when I was in high school just to be able to dance to my favorite music (trance).

Here's the same tutorial I used back in 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=yWClxRC7-0s

You can shuffle to all types of music and the best thing is that everyone shuffles differently, everyone adds their own spice to it. It's an amazing tool to use at a party, I mainly just bust it out kind of jokingly but I ALWAYS get "oh shit nice moves brah" or girls will compliment my dancing. I'm also smooth as fuck when I shuffle since I've been doing it for so long so it looks aesthetic, don't expect to look smooth until you've practiced a bit.

Don't let any r9k-tier autist tell you that dancing looks dumb or is pointless; bitches LOVE guys who dance, it shows real confidence. And guys respect confidence as well.

Here's all the moves you need
i.imgur.com/fNiuSyI.gifv

>tfw so fucking uncoordinated that I can't even shuffle
At this point I have honestly given up on the idea of ever dancing in my life.

next party
>same friend is with me
>wearing a formal black vest over a white collared shirt and skinny jeans
>start dancing
>all my friends are watching him
>he starts doing autistic disco moves, ie clap once, spin around and point at ur hip and then sky
>jesus fuck this hurts
>friends are now laughing and fucking with him
>weird host plays slow song
>he's still doing it
>floor kinda clears
>everyone's looking at him almost alone doing disco pointing and spins
>he thinks they're impressed
>decide I'm no hero, can't take the cringe
>grab a speaker from it and run away with my friends
>free speaker by using autistic kid as distraction
>next day he tells me he was super drunk and that's why he did weird dance moves
>he drank like a half beer can
>dude Def followed weird disco tutorials

Just look at what other people do and copy that.

Cringe.

The clue us not giving a shit. If you don't give a shit about how you look you'll automatically dance fine. Dancing is a feeling.
More guys should push themselves to dance, its good for your confidence, it attracts girls, its excercise and it is fun too.

If you are nervous its best to start with a group of friends, in a place where many people are already dancing. You can hide in the masses and try it out. Just have fun and be silly. Your Mojo will show itself after a couple of times!

Best post, if you don't know what to do, you have like 10 examples right next to you, use your brain and try the one you think makes sense.

Breh.
How's your dancing going?
>tfw learning competitive paso for the first time

Feel the music

you're a miscer, correcT?

>grab a speaker from it
wut

the worst thing you can do is think

Literally take mdma a couple of times and you'll get all the moves needed.
If you're not retarded just take some latin dance lessons.

I took mdma a couple of times and ended up in psycho clinic, had a nervous breakdown

>How do I dance at parties?

Find the camera and go like this.

just do reload animations

Take some MDMA

I danced like zyzz last time with a huge smile on my face. Just try to have fun people will notice especially girls

Start shadow boxing on the dance floor. Everyone LOVES the guy that does that.

>Don't let any r9k-tier autist tell you that dancing looks dumb or is pointless; bitches LOVE guys who dance, it shows real confidence. And guys respect confidence as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=byGu-KaA3Go

>try to copy other people
>know i'm doing it wrong
>no girls mirin'
>can't talk loud enough in the club to ask girls to dance anyways
what do?

>know i'm doing it wrong
who cares lol

>hobbling around comin' after us

i am 12 btw

Kek so is this kid always a full on autist or is it just on the dance floor?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYigKj9EYPs

OP

Take your shirt off, pull your pants low to show off your groin gains. Do three sets of Texas Rodeo's in quick succession to the beat of the music. Do not move your arms around (they should be kept glued to your side). Focus on bending your legs at a ninety degree angle. Do air squats and shake your legs around. Hope that helped OP. These steps landed me a one-night stand with a Brooklyn Jew.

i never see people dancing like that though

shut up faggot. everthing said is correct.

I danced one in my life, exactly once. I'm the type of guy who can almost black out drunk and still refuse to dance. I was driving for my sister and a group I didn't know and for unrelated reasons I got mad as all fuck, I was an ancient roman steam engine.
Sober in a sea of liquorice shots I got deep on the dance floor in goddamn workshoes and a dress shirt, and I flailed around in the most retarded way I could muster. Low-test Chad performanve.
Five feet stepped on, four drinks spilled, three sloots and two manlets bumped to.
And when I stood back to sip my water, one sorta cutie who literally grabbed my hand to get me to dance with her.
I'm a skinnyfat ex-planet with a 20lb deadlift, neckbeard and dress shirt and four months left on my WoW subscription, and there I was dancing as if it felt natural.
Got laid, never saw her again, now I take the initiative.
user, you need a happy accident to get you started on dancing. It doesn't need to be amazing, just a moment that makes you feel good about dancing and suddenly it will feel natural.
Godspeed you stupid frogposter you.

If I'm at a party (i.e. frat party) with a group of friends, I just throw my hands in the air and follow along with my other friends with what they're doing. Girls will eventually ask you to dance with them, and instead of actually dancing, they just rub their ass on you and you just go along with it. Or you just make out with them. If it's a house party, we usually don't dance and just talk instead.

dancing isn't about form it's about expressing yourself

your friend sounds a lot more fun than you'll ever be