Attention: Those of us who are lifting to look better

You have 10 seconds to explain why you are spending thousands of $$$ on gym memberships, protein shakes and supplements and instead not simply saving for cosmetic surgery.

A good looking face will improve your looks (and thus your life) immeasurably more so than a strong body ever will.

i love being ugly and strong. people literally know me as 'that guy with the fucked up face that has huge muscles'

We only get one life. We should try to make is as good as possible, and thus we need to be attractive as possible.

There is not a single disadvantage to being attractive rather than ugly.

Because when I lift I am working towards looking better.
If i just paid for it wouldn't be the same.
Don't ever post here again.

>There is not a single disadvantage to being attractive rather than ugly.
sure, but there are plenty of disadvantages to being so obsessed with your looks that you're willing to get surgery

Because I already have a nice face. Not everyone is born ugly.

What is the name of this operation?

You can jerk yourself off over how hard you've worked if you want to. Nobody else cares. You can spend 1000s of hours in the gym and the guy going for a one time surgery will get better results than you ever will.

You're like the blue-collar worker who is "proud" to be working a shitty, low paid , long hours, gruelling job.

I just like lifting heavy things and watching my numbers go up.

Because my face isn't too bad, and I'm 6'3. I've had hot girlfriends before somehow, despite having very little social skills. But I'm Skeletor himself.

I spent about £500 on my home gym years ago and don't spend anything else on working out. You're an idiot if you think it takes thousands to build a physique. Also I'm not as ugly as this guy was.

>$$$ on gym memberships, protein shakes and supplements
>$$$
are you retarded?

this guy got it right, men are not supposed to be fucking pussies. leave make up and anything merely cosmetic to whores.

You're pathetic and sound like a sheltered pussy. You SHOULD be proud of working difficult jobs.
>nobody else cares
And?? I lift for myself. I'm a skeleton with a good face, lifting won't get me any extra attention with girls, but that doesn't matter. If I was the last person on earth I would still lift because I'm not a bitch like you.

What are fit approved plastic surgeries?

There are but...

Sometimes you look so bad that a cheap 10k can hugely improve your life.

If I looked like the guy in OP's pic I would have definitely done it.

Unless you are a literal 10/10 (Francisco Lachowski / Nick Bateman tier) there is always room for improvement. This is our one life so why spend it being mediocre?

Haircut

My annual gym membership and roids worth times less than a plastic surgery with professional surgeon that won't fuck up my face by any chance.

Cosmetic surgery is extremely common these days and unless you're horribly disfigured a few small, simple changes will be more than enough to give you good looks.

Your argument is like saying we shouldn't go to the gym in case we snap our backs.

had a nose job and I recomend it to any anons that have been thinking about getting one for a while

any before/after pics?

Are you retarded by any chance? Read the fucking post you're replying to.

I would if I could afford it user. Nose has been crooked since breaking it in high school, also it's fukken huge.

Gym subscription - 150$/year
Nose surgery - 5000$

The confidence of having worked towards a goal you set for yourself and having achieved it will alter your personality in a way that will make you more attractive than a somewhat fixed face.

This only holds true if you weren't fugly to begin with, though....

Then why tf are u in this thread you humblebragging cringe lord lmfao

>its the lookism sperg who doesnt understand that most people dont have autism and measure jawlines and collect pictures of hot guys in their freetime episode again

Thinking of getting jaw reconstruction, shits expensive though... probably cost me 15k aud.

>spending thousands of $$$ on gym memberships, protein shakes and supplements
Are people doing this? Protein is simply food, gyms are inexpensive, and the supplements that do work are inexpensive.

Either a nigger or Gen Z white kid

hit a nerve there manlet?

Sorry I took so long. The before photos are from when I'm 17 and I'm 19 now. I had the surgery on the August 2nd so I still have to use tape for the swelling until the end of the month. But you can see the results pretty easily

It's still a pretty bulbous nose.

Thats the before photos

rekt

Are you seriously trying to suggest that a strong jaw and narrow eyes doesn't change your level of attractiveness to most people ? LMAO

Because I'm a jawlet/chinlet and jaw surgery can fuck your nerves up for life. Is drooling like a retard for 50 years any better than what I currently have?

You sound just like the fatties and skeletons who call you insecure for working out and why can't you just be happy with whatever body you have

How did you afford a nose job at 18/19

One of the most important aspects for man's look is height.
Why won't you do the limb lengthening surgery, Veeky Forums?

Can you even squat after doing that shit?

Squatting can leave you paralysed for life . is sitting in a wheelchair better than what you already have ?

Probably not

Well you're probably wrong. You can't change your face. You can change your diet and lifestyle to get less acne, train your eyelids to get rid of drooping, change your haircut to something that complements your face, but that's it.

But other than height or skeletal frame, you can do a LOT to everything below the head.

Cutting and shaving your bones isn't a smart thing to do. Why the fuck would anyone do surgery to look better when you could just lift, eat healtier and get more sunlight and sleep, boom, attractiveness imroved.

My family paid for it. I also got my devated septum fixed and the inside of my nose cleaned out aswell.

Because im 6'4, got a good face, sweet insertions and money aint no issue. Plus gyms got me on a 24hr high all the time it helped give me massive confidence and an even bigger ego and its great being a big cunt and seeing all your hard work paying off, gives you an incredible sense of achievement

Oh my god what an excellent argument. Except if you don't ego lift, have proper form and don't regularly lift far too heavy, you won't fucking paralyze yourself. Operations have very real and severe side effects, while lifting if done correctly and not overdone, does not. That's like saying "you shouldnt use a knife to cut meat, just tear the pieces off, because you can cut yourself on the knife!"

Kek, this.

>lol COPE *nicholas cage laugh gif*

When it comes down to it face is all that matters .

A week chin and dropping eyes will NEVER be attractive, no matter how good your body is .

I'm not denying that a better body = better looks, but the impact is simply insignificant compared to having the right facial structure

I already had a nose job done for 7k€. Need another one because the tip of my nose looks a little too pronounce now but aside from that my face jumped from 5 to 8.

No, but most people don't actually give a shit, if I meet a person who looks kinda bad but he turns out to be an awesome dude I'm not gonna treat him any differently than an attractive person who acts similarly.
Of course you'll be considered more attractive, but your personality and physique far outweighs your face in most situations, because most people have gotten it through their head that there's nothing you can do about your face, so why judge people based on it.

Dude most cosmetic surgeries are fucking simple and not that invasive. You don't know what you're talking about , just like the people who say lifting is dangerous

>You can jerk yourself off over how hard you've worked if you want to. Nobody else cares.

But user no one will care if you have had surgery. You're beginning to sound like an annoying vegan.

chin implant

That's precisely MY point . the process doesn't matter , people will only judge the end result . why work hard for body gains when you can work smart for facial gains , which are 100x more important

>because most people have gotten it through their head that there's nothing you can do about your face, so why judge people based on it.

How is it possible to be this naive about reality ?

This has got to be bait, when's the last time you actually talked to a member of the opposite sex? (your mom doesn't count)

the end result doesn't matter you fucking idiot. it's the journey that's worth working for. if i could drink a potion to give me a 10/10 aesthetic body I wouldn't do it, because I want to work for it.

because you could do pic related by just losing weight and figuring out camera angles, fatty

>cosmetic (((surgery)))

yes, good goy

How can you seriously be arguing that face isn't the most important thing?

I don't wanna know how many times you've been friendzoned and you count that as interacting with a women. Fucking pathetic dude>

>42491772
Only you care about the journey. This thread was made for people who are lifting with the goal of improving their looks. If you are lifting for the journey then GTFO.

No you can't. And there are other aspects (like eyes and nose) that lifting will never help.

the majority of people arent super attractive or unattractive

>63 posts 31 unique ip
back to your hugbox

>Only you care about the journey.
except the rest of the thread is telling you to fuck off for being such a whiny faggot.

You're right. The problem is that females only go for the top 20% of guys. You only need to look at data presented by dating apps to see this. The results are always the same.

Being average is not enough for a male.

We don't lift for women.

Get it through your head please, this is a fitness board.

This thread has been created for the category of men who are lifting to improve their looks.

Why are you even here?

Why are you such an insecure faggot? I mean fuck, I couldn't imagine knowing you in real life, is probably get second-hand insecurity just by being near you.

hahaha fuck my sides, so much cringe. Whoever posted this is a dead set beta. I dont think even gains will help you out, if you actually believe this.

That was meant for

I'm "insecure" for accepting that face and appearance are extremely important? Keep living in your cosy little bubble where these things don't matter bro. Wow you're so confident.

>42491890
Haha no kidding he has to be a troll, its hard to imagine people can be this pathetic

do you actually type out the id

Are you actually this fuckin delusional kiddo? You think I'm saying aesthetics don't matter?

Yeah not wasting my time educating you. Go get some facial surgery you ugly fuck lmao just don't waste real men's time bitching to them about it

Nah I copied what I wrote, sometimes my phone dont load the captcha so i have to close it and reopen it

1/3 of the people are overweight
getting in to the top 20% isnt THAT hard. thats every 5th person you see

You haven't made any arguments whatsoever. All you've done is come into a thread about appearance saying it's insecure to think about it. You're such a fucking cretin.

Get laid already

I already have a strong chin and jaw and a normal nose, so there's not really much to do in terms of cosmetic surgery.

I wish my cheekbones protruded more, but there's not much I can do about that, as cheekbone implants give shitty results.

Paying to have face-changing surgery is quite literally the definition of insecurity

Do you buy nice clothes? Do you groom yourself? Do you get a good haircut? Do you pay for a gym membership? Wow you must be pretty insecure dude