Tfw there's at least half a dozen people that are this big in your gym these days

>tfw there's at least half a dozen people that are this big in your gym these days

Wtf happened Veeky Forums ?

the guy on the left made it mainstream

lmao guy in middle has biggest dick

looks like dyels > roidlets

also, many guys are that big, but they have zero definition.

to be big is easy

to have definition is easy

to have both at the same time is very difficult, and that's what bodybuilding is supposed to be

Roids became mainstream.

you think that guy in the middle is dyel? Still appears bigger than 95% of Veeky Forums and is probably joocing too given the time

>dat tricep
>dyel
probs benches 3 plate

steroids are much more common than you think. especially in commercial gyms full of working class guys, if someone is big chances are he is on gear. only autists with nothing else to do like most of Veeky Forums are willing to spend hours and hours and dedicate their life to looking 'ok' as a natty, normals are willing to just hop on gear and get better results in a quarter of the time

Middle one is training only triceps and nothing else?

training cock too

And that's why nattys will always have superiority over people who cheat themselves :^)

you have your natty 14 inch arms and time to post on Veeky Forums
roiders have money and gains
idk just makes me lol

natties are fools

The Fratboi body
>only benches and curls
>biggest dick
>gets the most puss

>saying "half a dozen" instead of "6"
what did he mean by this

Cringe

>working class guys
>not heroin

maybe its just my area, but the juicers are all frat boys with rich daddies

I prefer "a half dozen"

>mfw when manlets try and say arnold wasn't above 6' in his prime

the loss of height with age meme is true. People need first hand experience

my dad is 5'9" at 75 but was was well over 5'11" back in the 90's

Do roiders actually think anyone who is in shape has no job or life haha? I feel bad for you bud, sounds like you're a lazy faggot with little testes :^)

steroids got better and more accepted

Half a dozen is more vague. If you give an actual number then people assume it are actually six people, rather than it being a rough estimate.

This is one of the only times Arnold looks small by comparison.

I don't live in the US, so I have never seen a guy as muscular as Arnold anywhere near a gym or anywhere for that matter.

It's true. I worked in doing chest with a guy who looked big as hell and lean, but he was a complete weakling.

really? Arnold would almost classify as DYEL these days at my American planet fitness

Here in Norway all the roiders are nowhere near his size. Arnold was pretty huge in his prime.

the Chinese bathtub shit most roiders use is pretty cheap, that's why most of them get sides

>Here in Norway all the roiders are nowhere near his size
perhaps HGH isn't used in your country much yet? These style guts are to be found even at low level gyms these days,

I would have guessed that Norway was producing many big guys 4 u

Before getting a homegym I went to a commercial gym that was part of pretty much the only chain in my country. There were a whole dozen of these roid monkeys who were probably bigger than arnold , in terms of pure size. Some local dickhead who owned a "hardcore" (mostly dyel tryhards lifted there) gym in my area started a supplement company and had these monkeys dressed head to toe in his merch (shit was all camo). Really convinced me that you don't have to know shit about training on drugs. These guys did almost all of their lits on the smith machine.

no there arent
look at comparisons between arnold and callum

even if there are guys that are as "big" are usually not nearly as cut

If you're gonna use steroids just take test and amavar to avoid turning into some weird freak.

The way I see Calum is, he has a similar physique to Arnold when you look at him from from the front. But if you look at a side shot he looks like a pancake compared to prime Arnold. Nowhere near as thick.

are u retarded?

So if you're doing roids and posting on Veeky Forums you must really be a fucking loser lol

lol oh fuck how will he ever recover?
(inb4 quickly due to roids)

Can someone please explain what's up with the bloated abs you see on roiders. How does it happen?

it's from the HGH even though it's called roid gut

>back in my day I was over 6 feet!

Heh sounds like your dad is a senile moron KEK

he's had the same doctor for 30 years. It's documented fact
>back in my day I was over 6 feet!
nobody said this

Jeez can you imagine their lives back then.
>California was a liberal paradise but was still white and hadnt gone too far left yet
>Beautiful girls everywhere
>Being the biggest guys people had seen in their lives
>Buying up cheap properties all over the place
>Lazing about in the sun, going to the gym with your friends, eating huge cheap meals at restaurants every day

Has anybody lived a more fulfilling life than prime Arnold?

Human growth hormones. Causes your organs to become huge and you get that disgusting gut.

Well, Arnold happened.

Aside from that, it doesn't matter how big you are if you don't look aesthetic too.

It's not caused by HGH itself. HGH is used clinically all the time with no problems.

The gut comes from steroids+HGH+insulin used together and in excessive amounts.

no it's from insulin faggot

>Aside from that, it doesn't matter how big you are if you don't look aesthetic too.
yeah, many huge guys look like shit, doesnt matter if they cut. Not everyone was blessed with aesthetic insertions and wide shoulders

It will NEVER be this way again.

insulin

>to have both at the same time requires replacing deca with tren
not that difficult really. just have to deal with the sides.

arnold started using when he was 15.

Where do you buy them?

>Here in Norway all the roiders are nowhere near his size.
>183 cm
>105 kg
C'mon. That's average for gym monkeys nowadays. The teen youtube fitness Chad's are already a lot bigger than prime Arnie.

>hey guys! where do you purchase your illegal drugs?

Doesn't have to be specific.

You used to have to know connections to get roids. And then you would also have to trust the guy to deliver proper product.

Nowadays you look for online reviews on the best quality of roids.
You go to that website, pay with cryptocurrency, and have it delivered in the mail within a week.

Thats why

If you're in Europe, just go to a gym and ask the biggest-looking Arab or Turk there. They get it from their home countries and the cops or customs won't touch them no matter what, only drawback is the quality is iffy sometimes.

I'd say 8/10 muslims or even more in Europe are using and can get you anything you want.

This

Fuck that, do this

Okay, just Tor?
I'm in san francisco.

Tor wasnt even needed. I live in the Netherlands and I ordered shit like that. I went to their website. Mailed them my order, paid them with bitcoins, and they sent it to me through mail. No problems whatsoever

I dont know if you could do it like that in USA though

they pioneered a sport, and society stored their methods of achievement in cultural and academic memory, making roadways and maps for others to more easily reach these areas of physique. that's how humanity works. guys like arnold literally created paths of least resistance for gains.

>guy in middle
>dyel
that body dysmorphia lol

You are the dyel and clearly are out of your element

lets be honest guys. no police officer is going to haul you off to jail for recreational gym steroids

>white privilege
If they need to meet the status quota, then they will

arnold:

height: 6'1
arms: 22"
Chest: 57"
Waist: 34"
Thighs: 28.5"
Calves: 20"
contest weight: 235lbs

yah these guys are all over the fucking place.