Have anyone tried binurial beats? Do they actually improve your ability to concentrate?

Have anyone tried binurial beats? Do they actually improve your ability to concentrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4428073/
youtube.com/watch?v=9o_6lDupUVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i scream and masturbate while listening to them, sometimes i cut myself too.

can't say they aren't working

You know what improves your ability to concentrate? Being in a quiet and well-lit room free of distractions from your work.

Snakeoils.Mp3

>Not listening to binurial beats while working out to stimulate growth hormone production

how is this fitness related is beyond me
there have been some research on it and it's a proven placebo. so sure, it may work if you're weak-skilled and gullible.

Yes. They improve my reading speed by about 5-10%. It is a nice little boost. Might be a placebo, but when it says my book will take 6hrs to finish after ten mins reading and then i start using OmHarmonics and finish time drops to 5hrs 20mins.

Look into Cal Newport and DeepWork. It might be because you cut out distractions and can focus.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4428073/

Listened to them when I was a 16 year old DYEL who couldn't gain mass so I was dumb enough to think that MUSCLE GAIN BINAURAL ISOCHRONIC would work, they obviously didn't. Binaural beats aren't ''muh magic tones'' it's just that, tones played on certain frequencies, no magic behind it. I eventually solved my DYEL dilemma by eating more and starting to lift for real. And as I grew older I grew less insecure and more patient. There have been some studies claiming that subliminal messages CAN work in some regards, like for example making you a bit happier or confident. There have been psychological experiments done on this. Some people claim that certain subliminals can make you grow taller or give you broader shoudlers, etc but I'm at the very least 80% certain that's bullshit.

wow she looks like such a NERD XD

>shoahwatch
>shingeki

Binaural beats gave me bigger and more sensitive nipples. Look it up. They have beats for that

t. Christine Weston Chandler

Do asains use them?

No? It's a scam.

>It might be because you cut out distractions and can focus.

They're ok for like, calming you down when you're stress-studying I guess. They sort of fade into the background if you're predisposed to focusing on work and get you into a really Zen place. However, they don't MAKE you focus or concentrate, and I definitely don't think they'd be the right kind of vibes for a workout.

Ask Chris Chan

They are a meme. You're better of just listening to instrumental and ambient music in general such as: youtube.com/watch?v=9o_6lDupUVk

who is this semen demon?

Sssniperwolf

>punishes those who do cardio

but what about your heart m8, if you have all that weight from the muscles and not an improved heart to compensate you're gonna have a bad time

Im not sure if you know this but the left ventricular wall gets thicker in response to the high blood pressure when lifting in order to better pump blood. Not saying you shouldn't do cardio but lifting also helps with heart health.

Yes they do but I have to consciously put attention on it which is somewhat ironic because now I'm no longer focusing on what I'm doing, I'm focusing on what I'm doing and listening to the sound. It doesn't just automatically enter your attention too, your mind will start getting used to blocking it out. You have to continually redirect your attention to both points: what you're doing and what you're listening to which in itself is already training your concentration. The beats themselves severely aid this process though since aiding concentration is precisely what they're meant to do. I really struggle with listening to podcasts whilst gaming but yeah, if it Beta Beats, I can focus on both the Beats and the gaming much better. At my current state, my focus on gaming when I'm focusing on the game and the beats is lower than when I'm just mindlessly playing vidya however, I'm also new to this. I believe that if I continue to push myself, my concentration will most likely reach an even deeper level than what would've ordinarily been possible

Nonetheless, regarding whether or not Beats work, there is one thing I'd like to say: the first time I listened to Delta wave beats, I noticed that there was a considerable shift in my mind. I felt my mind "sink" if that makes sense. Trying to maintain awareness of my breath whilst in that mental state was a challenge alright but I'm getting better. I don't think it's placebo, I think it's legit but these are ultimately, my experiences.

That has to be fake.

Why do all russiafags look the same? Dude looks related to vitaly and putin

I use them all the time. I don't think there is a real effect different from clasical music or any other nonvocal music. Pink noise has slight statistically significant results in increasing concentration and aiding sleep because your brain isn't using any audio processing to divide attention. Your brain can't 'predict' the next tone so it stops trying. Binaural is said to work because it splits processing pleasant noises between both ears, making it pleasant compared to regular pink noise while making it too hard for your brain to try processing.

I have an app that plays them, along with some nature sounds. Good for blocking random office noise.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?