What should i do?

What should i do?

Currently on a bulk but i think that was a mistake, currently sitting on 190lbs, 6'1. Been bulking for about a month but should i Keep going or focus on losing the extra weight then start gaining some muscle?

too much estrogen

Be a trap boy you got the waist for it

Bruh...

Hubba bubba I'd fuck that boipussi.

Ye i used to be fat maybe thats why

Stop

You got some curves boy

See your doctor. You may need test

Now im getting worried.

Those hips don't lie if you catch my drift.

if you have a good face, become a trap, if not go see a doctor about your test levels

Maybe its time to give up the rich dream and become a trap

Guys this is a FtM don't get rused.

Not yet, maybe after this thread ill go through with it jfc

Guys you do know you can go on Seeking Arrangements and become a "sugar baby" to a rich MILF cougar right? Half of the website's revenue is from young jacked men being taken out on expensive dates from rich older women. I can't believe you haven't tried this yet.

._.

You think I'm joking right? I have half of my tuition paid and I have only been a member for six months. Sometimes the goings good sometimes it's not. I can usually sniff out from the get go whether or not they will cash out or be a cash-cow. Rich older white women going through a midlife crisis usually shower me with gifts and free dinner's. I usually just ask for Amazon giftcards though. And yes, we do have sex, but none of that is done through the service. Those deals are kept hush hush.

>0 results on Google Images

oh dear

no lie you need to go to your doctor and have your test levels checked

i would recommend doing a hard cut until you're auschwitz mode and then clean bulking from there. You don't have much muscle to lose in the first place so cutting won't be a travesty.

Thanks for pitching in with advice user, ill look into that testosterone thing but it seems strange since My Body hair grows like weed

I'd keep bulking for another couple of months and then cut. Cutting takes a lot mentally to shift the diet, so bulking is like a prep for that. With learning to eat good healthy foods without being in a carb or calorie deficit. If you bulk cleanly you'll probably still see some fat loss if you're changing your exercise and diet lifestyle.

Yeah i think ill stick to bulking for another 2-3 months then just cut hard down to like 160 or until im pleased, shouldnt be hard to cut since ive done it before with IF

Sounds like a good plan. I'd focus less on the weight aspect since you'll undoubtedly gain weight in muscle as well. Try to get some calipers (they're pretty cheap) and focus on body fat percent and definition when you cut. Don't stress too much about what the scale says, but I'm sure you know that.

You dont have any muscle. Continue bulking.

Someone has been shopping for the cheapest chicken and milk they can find...

must be soy milk

Thx brah

You got me.Whole milk only