Hey user, what do you like even do in your free time? You do have hobbies, don't you? Besides lifting that is

Hey user, what do you like even do in your free time? You do have hobbies, don't you? Besides lifting that is.

you're brown fuck off

No

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I'm really into speedrunning games.

watching youtubes about lifting
shit posting about lifting
shitposting about racial politics

Wow, that's... interesting.

>smoking
get out

Unironically, I talk to girls this good looking all the time and they are nothing special, just say whatever the hell you want.

This girl is not special, there are 10 million girls out there hotter than her and half of them have enough daddy issues that if you don't give her special treatment she will cry in the shower at night thinking she's ugly.

The fact that you spergs get your diapers in a knot at the thought of talking to a girl who isn't disposable tier ugly is honestly really funny to me.

I code and play vidya, and you? Doing something interesting with your life?

Stop posting this pasta faggot

I read 13th century manuscripts in the original Latin to find a way to kill my inner demons. I also watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

> t. the internal virgin

What is a good hobby I can start doing alone, that will hopefully result in me being less alone?

Competitive smash bros

Getting drunk
When you're drunk enough you might decide to get even more drunk at a bar

I play saxophone and I love it

Are you good at it user?
What games do you speed run?
Do you watch other people speedrun your games and then try it yourself or do you try it without any outside help/guids?

I'm a filmmaker

0% chance girls like this are anything but vapid or capable of carrying an interesting conversation. They've been coddled and given anything they want with no effort their entire lives. I'm a few tiers down from their attractiveness, but I don't feel like I need to impress someone whose only worth in this world is that they've taken a bunch of hot pictures.

Everyone in the smash community is incredibly autistic, though

stop fucking talking to me

Be the exception

I sometimes take my bmw on long scenic drives, stopping along the way at the most romantic spots and letting my rage build at all these girls who rejected me and yet are holding hands and kissing guys who are inferior to me.

Play careless whisper.

Oh, I'm not the guy with the original comment. I got into smash a couple years ago because my best friend goes to tournaments. Everyone there is so cringey I just stopped going.

id like to suck your toes in my free time

Kek

op isn't actually the girl m8 you don't need to harbor all this rage towards these threads

it's not healthy for you desu

This
There was a Smash Bros club that would be playing in the uni center 24/7.
I could smell their autism just walking past

Put some socks on your feet STINK dirty cow

I work on my trading algorithm, practice maths, read non-fiction, draw and on the weekends I play vidya

You don't deserve a dick my dude

>Smoking anything but reds

This copy paste isn't even that good, why do you keep perpetuating it?

Take my dog on road trips

>Yeah, I had a good weekend away with my girlfriend

I like hiking, working on cars and serving my lord and savior Christ through works of worship and volunteering. Why are you in my house? Get the fuck out, I'm pure.