Is this loose skin...

Is this loose skin? I'm still chubby and losing weight but I want to know if this is loose skin or really just jiggly fat? I do have some stretch marks under my stomach too, like right under the gut. I can grab them and it's paper thin. Would there be a lot of loose skin left over? I'm in the push -up position

It's both

grats

what you mean. how will I look after losing a lot?

bruh how fat were u before and when did u start losing weight

How much did you lose? How fast? What do you weigh now?

It's probably loose skin in large part. It's not going to look better when you bend over like that, but as you can see in the mirror picture it doesn't look that bad when standing. Over time it may tighten up some, especially if you keep it off and at ultra low BF%.

Slightly better, but probably won't lose that skin pouch for a long time, if ever (without surgery).

I was like 250Ibs at one point. I dropped down to 200Ibs and I am around there right now. I kinda lost a lot of the weight in like 2 months. Is it that bad?

Damn, really? How much would that cost? Can't I do situps everyday or use creams?

I'm really surprised that it's that loose after losing only 50lbs. Are you older? It's whatever, though, you can't cry about the damage done to your body now, because it's done. You've just got to move forward, if you lose the weight and keep it off it'll eventually get a bit better, but you'll probably never be tight skinned.

its not bad, it doesnt really matter how fast you lost the weight, but for how long you have been fat and how old you are

I'm 22. I've probably been fat my whole life

It depends on a lot of factors: How old you are, how long you've been fat, how fast you gained the weight, etc. If you got fat, but slowly over 10 years, your skin is better at repairing. If you yoyo dieted lost 50 pounds and gained a hundred over the course of a year your skin is a lot worse off.

I've been fat my whole life, too. I weighed 300, and my skin doesn't do that at 186 now. I still have probably 30-35 left to lose, and I'm concerned about it, but not much can be done either way, so I'll just keep losing, and you should, too.

What's your height and damn your parents are cunts they let you get that fat

I've been fat(20 lbs overweight or something) for like 3 years of my life and I think that did some damage to my skin like some stretchmarks on my ass

Thanks for those words. I'm still losing. But I hope it's not that noticeable when I lose more.

My height is 5'11, but when I go to doctors they usually tell me I'm 6'0 or 6'1 so I honestly don't know. Probly 5'11.

My main problem isn't so much my stomach, well yeah I hate that loose skin, but I got a nasty mushroom top like in the back. Can't really see it in the front. I just got grabbable fat in my lower back.

if you get muscular all around it'll help fill it out, but the fact of the matter is that you have too much skin. You'll never be normal, even after surgery. You'll be better than fat you, though.

i don't know if that is a relief or i just feel worse now

Doesn't the skin problem depend on how fat you were? Isn't the elasticity of skin enough that depending on how fat you were, it could return to its normal shape?

Think of it this way: your chances of ever looking real good are gone because of your past choices, but you can still choose to not look terrible.

Dude, shut the fuck up, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

The guy doesn't even have that much loose skin. People with 10 times his lose skin get surgery and look fine. He honestly doesn't even need surgery, his skin will naturally tighten up over time, especially if he loses the stubborn pockets of fat that are making his stomach look more loose than it actually is.

Just keep losing weight and once you're happy with your weight, clean bulk and lift heavy.

You don't even look like you have loose skin, you just look like you still have abdominal fat.

If you keep losing weight and then bulk afterwards, I really doubt it'll be noticeable at all. You probably don't need surgery.

that's loose skin.

Time for autophagy newfriend

I suggest that you eat your TDEE and skip two days of eating during the week. Something like Sunday and Wednesday.

how big were you when you started and what height checking for myself

Yes that is loose skin. I have the same problem. Unfortunately there's not all that much you can do about it outside of surgery. You can see a dermatologist and see what they say, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can limit it a bit by building muscle, but unfortunately this is the price we pay for years of being fat.