youtube.com/watch?v=aNiMwxJfjDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah

No I hate everyone equally

>tfw can ohp the tiki torch now

Clearly he deadlifts.

I use cuck unironically

>normal people
WTF I love progressive social policies now. /pol/ on suicide watch.

I swear the more white someone is, the more anti white they are. Every white nationalist I've seen has looked closer to the Mediterranean than Scandinavia.

Honest to god as a trump voter, I really hate nazi larpers their low iq retards

>their low iq retards
>their
All trump voters are low IQ retards, you share something in common.

Yes

shut your dumbass up.

>their

You wouldn't make it in the Reich anyway, nigger.

>diverts the discussion to social policies instead of economic ones like a good goy

this species is a fucking joke. all of you in this thread included.

Sorry but english isn't my first language

SWOLE RIGHT

pic rel

One thing I learned about white pride it's about self improvment, so yes

Is there a logical reason why people don't bat an eye at antifa/BLM riots but go apeshit over conservatives protesting?

Improve yourself in what way though?

>diverts the discussion
Nigger, what discussion? You're mocking average looking dudes because they're not bodybuilders.

He's one of them.

By lifting

because neonazi (yesterday at least) protesting advocates genocide and reminds of the nazis kek, when did conservatives last protest for economic reform or something else than inhibiting other people's freedom like with the lgbt?

>leftists have yet to counter with their own body pic

>protest a historical site being demolished
>advocates genocide

lift harder white boi

Moot with a Mexican tranny in the background

>Leader of the swole right

>not anglo
not worthy

tbf every single gearhead i know is far right man

>thousands of men die fighting nazis to protect your freedom
>this is how you thank them

get your testosterone checked man

Brah, segregation hadn't even ended in the US yet. No one fought in WW2 for progressive ideals.

i don't think you know anything about ww2 if this is what you unironically think
both sides were brainwashed but at least the nazis were fighting for something
our side was fighting for nothing....
it's sad but true

not talking about segregation
we're talking about nazis and fascism.

>that guy
>white

you're a disgrace and can get the fuck out of this country if you believe that.

>being scared of """""""nazis"""""""
>current year

People on gear are usually lower IQ as well.
You sure you want to own that?

Fuck them. They fought on the wrong side. They were the bad guys.

[diabetes intensifies]

Then go join your side and stay off mine.
Oh wait, you don't have a side because you lost.
[losing intensifies]

nazis are not americans.

To protect my freedom from what? I'm white, of "aryan" stock and so were my ancestors. I would have hated growing up in a society where all young men and women were encouraged to excel at physical fitness, where there was a sense of a common good, where things could operate based on trust and honor and nobody would get burned. I would hate to have a female gender that had even a sliver of respect for men, or for that matter, females with even a sliver of self respect and restraint.

Can you really name one thing that would be worse for me personally if the good guys had won the war?

well i'm British so i am out of your country

It was literally a power game agitated by Jews
absolutely nothing to do with ideals as far as the general population were concerned - in fact most of them had the exact same ideals at the time, they were simply brainwashed to fight Germans so the powers that were didn't fall

How is celebrating my impending doom is supposed to make me feel any less inclined to be racist? In the meantime I'm going to enjoy all this white privilege while I can, and you can have fun rotting into a 3rd world when whites aren't around to keep up your gibs.

56% 'white'

The real figure is probably somewhere around 40% considering how eager americucks are to identify as white.

There is no debate, just embrace your fate and enjoy the ride instead of throwing a tantrum like a little child.

are you black?

wtf are you talking about bro
I live in Bellair Bluffs Florida which is 95% white but my county as a whole is 54% white, it's a nightmare. I hardly leave the pretend white world of my little community

America is lost, I'm just hoping to meme it's demise into existence faster so we can rebuild

>fate
Go activate your chacras someplace else.

>give Europe to communists
>sell future descendants to corporate Jews
And you wonder why your people are self hating

That sure is one pretty black girl that I'd love to bleach.

The world will implode before white people die out anyway. Only incels care about race because they can't see the bigger picture.

It's not like you actually want to change something, it's just the usual republican agenda but without the niggers.

Cucking yourself into some extreme mindset while you could also choose to just plow black pussy.

>you could also choose to just plow black pussy
Speaking of, who's that black girl in the picture? She's cute af.

My side just sacked charlottesville faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=aNiMwxJfjDA

She got T H I C C though.

>sacked charlottesville
I'm literally in Cville right now. No one fucking "sacked" it. Running over one person is sacking now? Go be a faggot somewhere else.

It sounds like you didn't enjoy your sacking, bro.

isn't he satisfied his race is cucking the white race?

>nihilism
when the whites are gone society will slowly collapse
unless china and the far east are still unchanged and intervene but they may see no point

also i have actually fucked a real life black girl
easiest pull of my life literally no effort required
i would never have kids/ be in a relationship with one though

Literally nothing changed. One person got run over. I don't have a dog in this fight either way. It's just the way you're talking about it shows you know nothing about the Charlottesville area.

He's not a jew.

Any white pride/power music recommendations to pump me up in the gym?

Why can there be more people like pic related?I bet you good money Africa would catch up real quick if fascism took hold and uplifted the shitholes that suckle on foreign aid.

This is cringe tier meme. Why do left memes suck so bad?