/jeans/

Anyone know a cheap brand of jeans for a big ass/thighs?

Everything I find is either too tight in the thighs/ass, too loose in the waist, or it looks like Stevie Wonder designed them

Depends.

I'm in the UK and honestly Marks and Spencer regular fit jeans are great for me. They can still be a little tight on thighs but other than that they're actually great.

Biggest issue I have is work clothing. Off the rack trousers don't fit me and my made to measure ones can no longer contain my growing thighs and ass.

Levis 541 and 512.

They're designed for people like us.

I had the same problem

Now I own a sewing machine and adjust all my jeans to fit me near perfectly
Have yet to find jeans that are originally a descent shape

I've owned a pair of levis before and the quality was absolute dogshit.

Are they actually good or did I just get memed on before?

The ones I had didn't even feel like denim.

Levis 541 or Bonobos Athletic Fit

Fashionnova baby

Levi's are shit

doesnt exist. resign yourself to sweat pants erry day

Seconding this. Athletic fit is mad comfy and still looks good.

>tfw no big ass gf

Fran Denim, my friend. Cut for thick-thighed fellows with a bit of stretch so you can actually move in them.
>inb4 sponsored by juji

Be my braphog plz

I second FashionNova.
I have also had good luck with Monki brand jeans. They're very stretchy and not too expensive.

go to bonobos dot com and you can search pants by athletic fit. You can get your true waist size too. the only problem is it's expensive but check out the sale section, they might have something in your size. Also pay the extra $10 for the stretch washed chinos over the washed. It's worth it.

You got ones made of a light denim or heavy prewash. Get a darker fabric next time... mine last for years.

Fashionova Bitch

Make sure you buy them in LONDON

I bought black jeans. They were supposed to be regular fit but were shit.

Those are male models, what about female ones.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Tfw big ass girlfriend

Imagine she really has a flat ass but she just farted and blew up those pants like a balloon.

BRAAAAAAAPPPFFF

What are you on? She's like top tier, it doesn't get much better than that objectively.

This is just a low tier copy/paste. It's in every thread that has chicks in it now.

Define cheap. I´ll always buy Edwin Ed-45 loose tapered jeans when they are on sale and bring them to the tailor, because i like the lower leg to be a bit more slim fitting (>inb4 no calves).
Also they have a normal to high rise so your ass stays in as you pick something up etc.

fuck off tidder