What's Veeky Forums eating or drinking right now?

What's Veeky Forums eating or drinking right now?

Raw sunflower seeds and whole milk.

why are you drinking pure honey mustard?

been doin this jam lately, a ripe banana, a giant scoop of peanut butter, two spoonfuls of chocolate nesquick, and milk. i blend it up real good in a magic bullet. shit tastes fuckin delicious.

unflavored unsweetened almond milk, unflavored protein powder, rolled oats, a banana and unsweetened peanut butter

it turned out sweet and nice cause the banana was ripe, and no extra sugar or sweetness from anything else. i think it's a good daily morning shake. if you guys have suggestions for things to add or take away i wanna know

i should add that i'm trying to eat at a deficit and the peanut butter adds like 200 calories to this. i could drop it but it wouldn't taste as good

1 cup peas, 1 can garbanzos, 1/2 cup corn, tablespoon "JUST" mayo, lemon juice, salt pepper, sprinkling of daiya pepperjack "cheese", topped with sriracha. Come at me breh

just ate 1lb of mozzerella and a half pound of turkey breast.

150g of 80/20 beef, a handful of peanuts and a glass of water.

200g of mashed sardines mixed with 100g of tabbouleh
All the omega 3 brotien for 278 cals

3 heaping scoops vanilla whey
3.5 cups of 2% milk
1 banana
1 cup of frozen strawberries

905 calories

75c / 23f / 105p

tastes pretty good too. I like to sip on it while browsing 9gag.

what company is the daiya? they recently got in trouble because the company that makes the cheese also makes precooked bacon under another brand name. apparently there was a vegan worker there that claimed the cheese got contaminated from the materials used to make the pre cooked bacon.theres some artcle about it i saw on reddit.

i eat mini muffins all the time. theyre a great snack and pretty low cal. plus if im cutting, i just eat the muffins one at a time like a normal size muffin instead of eating them in handfuls like i normally do. mini muffins are fuckin great toasted or broken up into crumbles and sprinkled on my oatmeal.

1 litre of milk and peanut butter with a spoon

Pouch of tuna with Heinz chili sauce in it.

And vegans wonder why no one likes them.

you sound like a woman

>hears text

a old fashioned cruller. local bakery makes the best fresh ones you could imagine. just got done running 6 and a half miles.

good ol sunday feels :)

just ate 9 eggs and some orange juice.
gonna eat some spoonfulls of peanut butter later.

Is it okay to put spinach in my protein shake? I need more veggies in my diet but i hate every goddam vegetable

eat it with salad dressing. i like thousand island.

niggercum

if you're watching calories get some low calorie dressing and down some mixed greens and vegetables in it and try to eat it daily

Im /sip/ping

I bet you fucking STINK bro

4 pieces of eye bacon, 2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, a double shot of black coffee and a scoop of peanut butter on a spoon.

Cinnamon tea with 5g of creatine.

mint chocolate chip quest bar for dessert famalama

meal prepping a fuckton of chicken & veggies for lunches & dinner

also making a massive pizza because I'm in a heavy volume phase and I can get away with eating anything. It helps that all I've had today was a 1200kcal breakfast

Chickpeas salad, carrot, glass of milk

I just polished off a 650g tub of greek yogurt after eating about 1.5L of homemade vegetable soup, two hours ago I had a big ass bowl of pho and I'm still fucking hungry. Gonna measure out a pound of baby carrots and chow those for another snack because I'm starting to feel like a fatass.

All that food and very little fat/protein man. No wonder youre still hungry. Admittedly I don't know how much meat was in your Pho but ive never come across one that bulked out on meat.

came here to post this desu

Fellow dihydrogen mono-oxide imbiber doth here rally as well.

Go away Stacie.

Water. Just had a scoop of whey in water. Milk fucks up my stomach.