The old timey dudes had it right. Big pecs are unaesthetic. There isn't a single Greek/Roman statue with giant mantits

The old timey dudes had it right. Big pecs are unaesthetic. There isn't a single Greek/Roman statue with giant mantits.

Isn't a single one with a big fat cock either
Better castrate yourself because of what people prefered in ancient times

I would say his pecs are slightly too small, but, I agree, they are still way better than disgusting scoobytits

The artist made the penis smaller so faggots like you wouldn't get the uncontrollable urge to suck the thing right off the statue

incline bench forever (with dumbells) develops the best chest

Pecs are the ultimate patrician muscle because you pretty much just get them from being in the gym extensively.

Big arms are plebeian because even manual laborers and the like (people who have never stepped in the gym will have them).

Basically big pecs are a sign of the upper class in this day and age.

Being a fat woman was a sign of upper class and wealth as well. Better wife some fucking hog so you can be like old timey people.

No it isn't you stupid bitch.
Being fit is a sign of high class. Poor people are always fat.
You stupid bitch.

you clearly never studied history...thats literally the opposite of what happened in ancient cultures. Poor people had to work constantly to afford food and were therefore skinny. Being fat was a sign that you were rich enough to afford food and didn't have to do manual labor to pay for it.

This is ancient roman times btw i didnt study ancient greece much so i dont know what their culture was like in those ragards

>Fake news

yoooo lmfaooo

Yeah... No, he's right. Being overweight was a sign you could afford food without grueling manual labor and was a sign of high class among the rich and powerful. Also in ancient greek culture:

Having a large penis (in terms of sculptures and artwork) was either a sign of stupidity or a sign that you were a complete and total joker that couldn't be taken seriously. I'm talking about massive dicks though, like drawn to be 14 inches + in length. Having large muscles and great physical fitness, even if you were a scholar, was important. It was well believed that physical fitness passes on to children. Not that they believed babies were going to be born jacked, but that if one's father was strong and virile, that their sons would be so as well when they grow up.

>Being fit is a sign of high class
Yes, for men in ancient times, being jacked was common in high class men because you needed to be able to afford lots of food and dedicate lots of time to be physically fit, which meant you were likely rich and/or powerful. For WOMEN however, it was being chunky.

The exception to this rule in ancient greek culture was that Spartan women specifically were higher in social standing than most greek women. They were treated like men, with the ability to own their own land, have multiple sex partners (breeding was important as fuck back then), train boys and girls how to fight, and had a level of control over their husbands that most greek women wouldn't understand. Almost like a Muslim woman seeing a Russian Babushka slap her husband or son in the head for being stupid, it was hard to comprehend.

Spartan women still had all the chores and regiments men did, however, so they weren't higher classed than men. It is understandable that you would think Spartan women were representatives of higher class and social standing because of their fitness, but in reality they were a special case and not comparable to standard greek women of the time.

Fucking hell user, good shit

the big penis thing was a myth pushed by stupid high school teachers

big penises were always better and never seen as stupid in art

fucking dicklets

This absolutely is not true. All depictions of beautiful women in both Greek and Roman Mythology depict reasonably-proportioned women. Fat women would be an enormous issue for any family, since they would eat enormous amounts of money in the form of their desire for food. Either they would lose weight or they would eat their family out of a home.

Fat women wouldn't even be enticing marriage prospects since, hint, Romans did not allow lines of succession and inheritance through women. Even more than that, Roman marriage was, until Christianity spread through the empire, literally decided by sticking names in a hat and having the men draw them out at random, then returning the name the next year if the marriage was going poorly. You can't be an "enticing marriage prospect" if your boy toy isn't even legally allowed to pick you to marry him.

At best, fat women with a high position in their families/clans MIGHT have been the target of affairs since they MIGHT have been able to buy expensive items for their boyfriends, but generally women were just given so little control over things like finances anyway that the likelihood of this is next to zero.

The whole idea of "Fat women were rich so people loved them" comes from some medieval queens who would sit on their ass and eat all day and then commission portraits of themselves, but they weren't even the majority. Most women throughout history have been thoroughly averaged-sized, for the simple reason that even at high levels of society food was so expensive that wasting on so your wife could get fat and ugly was just a stupid prospect.

Samefag, I would also like to point out the Roman standard for the most beautiful mortal woman besides Helen, was Dido, who was literally a fucking warrior queen who led her people across the ocean and violently claimed territory for their own city to be built on. She was so fucking beautiful that the Gods literally had to remind Aeneas of how much of a cunt he was being towards his own son by falling in love with her instead of pursuing his destiny, because reasonably they knew he would never get back on track.

Oh my god. Who the fuck cares? Everybody knows this already. If we say something to contradict you, we're just doing it out of boredom. Jesus Christ. No one cares. Do you have this shit saved in your clipboard for easy posting? I fucking hate you so much.

Can we add outer thigh sweep too?

Lets make a list of undesirable, un-aesthetic trait of common gym bros

Ded

Loooool

How do you get a huge fucking core like that without working chest

What magic is this

No, thats entirely wrong.

Go look at every major king and their art work. They are all fat.

Wrong. They were depicted as fat because that was associated with higher classes. C'mon dumbo, think with your ears and fly

Being fit can be a sign of class as it is a sign of dedication and good habits. Which poor people doesnt have, generally.

It absolutely 100% is not.

Fat = Wealthy + Powerful in ancient history. Go read a book you uneducated moron.

Cite what books you've read about it or fuck off with your lies. SOURCES, FAGGOTS!
I am kill

i replied to the wrong guy.
In todays society its a sign of class. It doesnt matter what happened in ancient history,

>In todays society its a sign of class
>strength
>class
My fucking sides holy shit

Class today is intellectualism, not how big your fucking bicep is

Holy shit you need to get outside kid

You think it shows class by itself, which is stupid. But its the most visual and the quickest way to show positive abilities.
Being intellectual doesnt show unless youre in certain scenarios or in specific conversations.

Fitness also aids your intellect.

damn...

K E K

Brutal bantz

Jesus, user, why did you execute that poor lad like that?

XD include me in the screencap!

Wow

Destroyed.

I'm at work, someone put 10,000 hours in on paint and doodle user sweating while looking at a nude statue's hog

hi mom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

t. benches a pencil with some lifesavers on the ends

fucking kek

Kek

hardy jej

WE DID IT REDDIT :D

I think this statue's chest is pretty big

Underrated

Stop rationalizing, peclet

it's all yours my friend

Bro, I don't comment often, but you got BTFO looooool

>modern cocksucker

Greek statues were made with small genitals because at the time having a large penis was seen as a sign of being uncivilized, characteristic of barbarians and animals. Greeks considered the ideal male to be intelligent and rational, which they believed was at odds with lust. So, the ideal male body is depicted by ancient Greeks as having smaller-than-average genitals.

SECONDED FOR GLORY

Add to the list small calves. Today's freaks have tiny calves compared to quads, but old timers maintained proportions.

REKT

OK

Seems like the whole civilization engaged in a grand delusion huh.

Holy fuck

The Ancient Greeks also believed a smaller penis would result in healthier offspring as the sperm had to cover less distance before meeting the vulva.

My sides

Nice fucking delusion lol. Sounds like the SJW crew telling us why fat women are so beautiful.

The biological fact is though, that considering our penis size in comparison with other primates, penis size plays an important role in evolution.

t. Pan

Beautiful user, trips confirm

actually kek'd

easy top 0.01% post

Jesus Christ reddit. This is too much

#REKT

no recovery from this

My sides are in orbit around Uranus

Thrashed

Holy shit user

Is it even legal to murder someone like this???

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

>Reasonably proportioned women
It's not like they were celebrating landwhales as being hot. They liked bigger women and not scrawny little plague victims. Those women were definitely overweight, but they weren't obese pigs.

Normie terms would just be "thicc"

Is this manslaughter?

My sides have transcended humanity

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM

ayyy

include me in the screen cap

Tricep is the weight lifters muscle. and one of the most impressive and aesthetic

Lifting heavy shit from the floor to above your head probably. But not using prim and proper snatch technique either, just getting up it there however you could.
Bench press only became a big deal relatively recently, I think.

those devilish numbrars

> big pecs are unaesthetic
Ok Mr.bird chest, keep telling yourself that
>Arnold was totally unaesthetic

>has a fucking ton of replies
>underrated

Wait, did i just get baited?