Showing girlfriend how to do cable flies at Gold's Gym

>showing girlfriend how to do cable flies at Gold's Gym
>three guys staring at us for about a minute
>one of them comes up to me and asks if we're training
>noshit.jpg
>accuses me of personal training her, tells me thats not allowed and i could be removed for doing it
>says he an employee but hes not wearing a staff shirt, so hes not actually on shift
>im baffled, took me a few seconds to realize he was accusing me of freelance personal training
>i assure him that shes my girlfriend
>"alright man we just dont want that here... dont let it happen again"
>goes back to his friends laughing

how do i get this dumbass fired? i talked to two employees about it as i was leaving and they both told me thats not okay at all so obviously im going to do something about it considering i pay $30 a month for what is essentially Planet Fitness

throw a brick through his car window and call it even.

Get his name, speak to his manager and get the names of the two employees you already spoke to if he asks for proof.

Problem solved.

this happened to me at my college university gym. I was new to lifting a few years ago and had shit squatting form. Some massive ripped dude walked up to me and gave me advice and helped for 5 minutes.

After he left a staff member came up and asked to make sure he didn't offer me personal training or try to sell me anything. I'm pretty sure its just gym standard operating prodecure to make sure there arent random people in there trying to sell themselves as trainers. move the fuck on, its no big deal

Here's how you deal with this.

>This is my girlfriend I'm teaching her how to lift.
if he persists, claims to be staff
>We're both paying customers, I have no proof that you are actually a staff member, if you think there is an issue take it up with the manager or one of the staff who is on shift

He was probably just fucking with you.

based on your story it sounds like it was some random dude and he and his friends were fucking with you. I bet you acted like a bitch so they got what they wanted

i found out he was an employee so suck it bitch

nice going detective small dick, maybe for next time you'll find out who else is fucking your girlfriend

at least i have one permavirgin. LMAOing at your life right now

forgot to ask for names, i fucked up here

this is the last resort

let it slide.

if he comes at you again

just come at him FULL FUCKING FORCE AND BEAT HIM SENSELESS

he is TRYING TO KEK YOU.

and he just showed you up

if you don't reassert your dominance in your own way he wins

What're your stats OP?
bw and height too.

i didnt handle it badly but i didnt handle it how i wanted to either, honestly i was pretty confused as to what he was getting at and it took me a few seconds to realize he was accusing me of this. but yeah i aint letting it slide

im 6'2" , 200 lbs and he was about 6'1" maybe 180 but more muscular than me

>says he an employee
should of said that he sure doesnt look like he works in a gym

im not bothering thinking about how i shouldve handled the situation, i didnt even say much since it took me a bit to understand what he was accusing me of.

i do plan on approaching him when i see him and asking for his name and if he likes his job and wants to keep it

Why is everyone on /fit either a 5'7 135lb DYEL or 6'+ 200lb

what the fuck are you talking about? half the people here are sub 5'5" manlets, cant you see the thread topics?

you seriously think he will be fired for asking if you were being a personal trainer?

this is gonna end badly for you

because you are a big guy so normally people don't fuck with you and that one guy who does trips you up

he is trying to fuck your girl friend

you can stop bringing GF to gym

or you can kick his ass

the guy is popping on some type of "fuckboi" attitude right?

I'm laughing at you TBHing

did you read what i said? he didnt ask me; he outright accused me of it and told me not to do it despite what i said to him

youre right, i was a bouncer for awhile so im used to snuffing these problems out but this is the first time someone has confronted me not on the job and i got caught off guard. my girlfriend is completely loyal to me and i didnt back down so im not too worried

Here's what will happen:
You: He accused me of being a PT and training someone, he harassed me and my girl, can you talk to him?
>Management: Sure. Hey Chad what happened?
>Chad: I was just looking after the gym's best interests, I only asked him because of our policy. I didn't harass him or his girlfriend. Brad and Ryan were there that day and can confirm my story.

THE END. NOTHING HAPPENS AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN INSECURE WUSS.

You sound like a giant faggot of a son from an "I want to talk to the manager" type mother. I hope he kicks your ass and fucks your girlfriend.

youre probably right thats whats going to happen. im leaning towards just fucking up his car or something. ive never even complained to a business before he just caught me in a bad mood. i know im not being reasonable, i dont even see him as a person. i just want to take out my frustration on someone after having a rough week. i do appreciate the brutal honesty

You should start being someone you want to be

i am, petty revenge is the only thing that will sate me now and my morals may conflict with yours and thats okay, maybe you can teach your kids something but i have nothing to learn from you

Well, I'm a 6'5'' 194-pound dyel so take that.

But to answer your question, there are just so many pussies looking to boast/lie about their stats for e-peen points. I'm fairly sure 50% of fit doesn't even work out.

Look man, here, Chads will fuck with you for no other reason than to make you squirm. The best response is always: "Oh yea? Go and do something about it", then continue doing whatever you were anyway. It puts the ball in their court, and 9/10 they will say something, and when you ignore them, they fuck off back to whatever hole they came out of. That's just my experience with them.

t. 70kg boy 4 years ago who Chads used to fuck with, 107kg 16% bf man today Chads try to befriend.

Chad either befriends or doesn't. There is no try.

im just telling you man i didnt budge, i was a bouncer and that shit toughens you up like no other, i dealt with chads all the time and even made them look dumb in front of their girls

this was completely unexpected and the first thing i thought was "oh shit my gym membership is in jeopardy". he didnt even seem like he wanted to confront me considering he could hardly look me in the eye. im really chalking it up to his friends pressuring him to say something but like i said, im going to have a chat with him since he works there and see what happens. but for what its worth i totally agree with everything youve said. i just dont tolerate people trying to walk over me

Tbh senpai, I'd let this slide. If he does it again, fuck with him and pull the tough-guy bouncer act.

Is your girlfriend objectively hot?

i probably am going to let it slide, im positive they will side with their employee. yeah shes a 7-8/10 but shes slightly overweight now (hence the gym) but her ass is phenomenal. she used to be a bartender though and shes fiercely loyal, just trust me when i say im not worried about that at all

Well there you go. I'm guessing she was wearing tights that day?

yeah of course, i wouldnt be surprised if he was trying to just look alpha in general. it just doesnt phase me since im so used to drunk chads trying to look cool in front of chicks but since im stone cold sober its silly

Yea, well. Just give him the eye whenever you see him.

the dude you're arguing with got the upperhand, detective small dick

This is most likely what happened