No FPH? come on guys
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc

MAN the harpoons.

Get it?

But does it really count?...

thank you nature

No, it doesn't.
It's like a skelly having visible abs

No, when your abs also have tits, then you have a problem.

Checked

This really sums up most social justice issues. These people are so sensitive and lazy that they can't take any criticism about themselves. Even if it is kindhearted concern, they retaliate with "fuck you, fatphobe".
>Fat people aren't jokes, and neither are the people living with diabetes and other chronic diseases.
The level of delusion is astounding. Do these people not know that obesity will cause said diabetes and chronic diseases?

>Do these people not know that obesity will cause said diabetes and chronic diseases?
they do, so they repress their worries by eating more

A fat woman bragging about having big tits is like an unemployed person bragging about not having to work Mondays-user

Why do you keep fucking fat chicks, Veeky Forums?

Because I'm bad at telling if a girl is fat online and it's usually too late when we meet in person

:(

HURK

When will you finally learn that they are all fat, user?

Even Tumblr has anti-fat blogs. How do we turn anti-HAES into a large and legitimate movement?
What gender and species is it?

i had to look this person up, i want the bombs to fall already

wew. imagine wrestling with that fella

>vegetable of the day
>fried mozzarella

Seriously if you can't fucking see your genitals then there's a fucking problem. Why do these people insist on living in a fantasy world where this is an acceptable thing?

>How do we turn anti-HAES into a large and legitimate movement?
By letting nature take it's course.

>marine stuff
Of course a whale would be interested in that.

doesn't everyone live in a fantasy world catered to their insecurities?

no

>via 9gag.com

>suffers from psychosis (mostly manifests itself in delusions)
>delusions
I-is that a small spark of self-awareness?

>never improve
>be happy with mediocrity
>conform to my views

I guess we already knew that double chins were a thing. But now fat fucks are flaunting their double bellies.

Fuck/marry/kill?

No wonder chicks don't really do much with themselves. They don't do anything, they're vapid, they commit to something and they're criticised.

This girl looks better in the second shot, whoever criticised her should be strung up by the hymen.

At least he admits he suffers from delusions.

Even non sentient strong bad is disgusted by this entities greasy sausage grabbers all over him.

Kill myself

Kill the two on the left, fuck and marry one on right.

HOW CAN CHAD EVEN COMPETE?

on saturday and sunday theres fried pizza

Just had a convo with my gf, she gained around 26lb on the top of being already chubby before that. She finally broke the 200 barrier
(she's 5'7) and we are rarely having sex anymore.

Idk what to do, tried to make her lift with me, paid for her membership and tried to be her personal trainer but she gave up on 5x5, gave up on a U/L and a PPL, i tried everything but she kept insisting on meme exercises from instawhores she praises so much and fell for all kinds of gimmicks (herbalife, spot removal pills just to name a few).

She refuses to regulate her diet and thinks that exercising will fix her bad diet (despite me saying you can't out exercise a bad diet).

I'm on the verge of dumping the bitch but i really like her. Wat do?

If I had to, with no loopholes, probably kill first, fuck second as quickly as possible, and marry the third solely because she's the least fat

You won't fix her bro. I was able to get my gf to start lifting with me and she's stuck with it, but that's only because she's intelligent and finally conceded that it's the only way to keep your body from falling apart as you get older. If your gf is tryna spot reduce or needs to look like some instagram model two weeks in or quit, I'm afraid you're shit out of luck.

Dump her, you can't be in a relationship with someone you're not attracted to. Alternatively, you can tell her that her weight is going to harm her, and you love her too much to watch her self destruct.

D U M P
If she's not willing to work with you when it comes to body, then she's not worth it.

Probably best to just drop her before she tries to bring you down with her.

Help her develop anorexia.

Time to move on man

I can't help it brah it's my fetish

thats exactly what i told her. But she's the kind of girl that starts dieting monday and gives up on wednesday/thursday, and keep at it while gaining weight.

She unironically believes that if she follows some shilling instawhore workout or take their supplements she will magically transform her body like the said instacunt and when she fails she blames on exercise not working on her. She really can't keep up longer than a month or two. It's such a level of a delusion that it feels like she's trying to piss me but i know she's just too naive when it comes to exercise. But why won't she listen to me?

I don't thinks she respects you if she won't take your advice. I'm assuming you're in decent shape (16% body fat at the most with decent lifts). Get rid of everything in the fridge, go to the grocery store, buy only Veeky Forums foods. Bonus: stop by the grocery store and only buy her daily calorie expenditure -500-1000. Make that the only food that ever enters the house besides yours. Other than the two hardcore aforementioned, I don't know how else you can help her. I honestly would only give her one more shot. There is either a staggering lack of respect, or she is just an incredibly lazy weak willed human being, not somebody you want to raise kids with.

have you tried giving her the ultimatum yet? if you sit her down and say all of this to her point blank, it might light a fire under her fat ass. it seems like she's not taking weight loss seriously because she thinks you won't leave, and that she can count on you to stick with her regardless. nothing scares a fat girl more than the threat of being ejected from a comfortable relationship where she's the center of attention into the dating scene where she has zero value.

you've done all you can do in terms of support and motivation. now's the time to sit her down, give her a reasonable but solid goal to meet in a set amount of time in order to prove herself. if she can't make that sacrifice to save the relationship, she's not worth your time.

either way, keep us updated.

I'm probably below 20%, been lifting for a year and a half 255/360/405, had to stop for a couple of months but I'm back at it. I try to control her diet but she will eat something while outside eventually. She doesn't have the balls to eat shit in front of me.

Got any lulzy stories about her?

Tbh I would rather fuck left. The anorexia etc tags are retarded ofc but I find the left bf% a lot more appealing.

Can you pay to get her a nutritionalist or a personal trainer? Maybe having a diet laid out in front of her by a professional would help? Not sure dude, you might just have to let her fail on the things she wants to try and then step in to help.

>She doesn't have the balls to eat shit in front of me.
Sneaking food or being ashamed of eating in front of you (or anyone she knows will comment) makes me think she's developing some kind of addictive behavior towards food. Either that or she's genuinely aware that she's a fatfuck, but refuses to do anything about it out of embarrassment. Or she's just lazy. I'm not sure, but I'd also say dump her. Gaining that much weight causes endless health problems, possibly more if you're thinking about kids at some point.

Good enough desu, as long as you aren't fat, she should be listening to you. I think you need to make it evident that you are no longer romantically interested in her. I'm assuming you've done this though... I think that if you know you can do better, you should do so. You shouldn't waste your life trying to love somebody you can't. You could be spending that time loving somebody you love to love. That was my biggest mistake in life, user. And I would do anything to get those twenty years back. If you stay with her, and she doesn't improve (which we have no reason to believe will happen) you will be unhappy.
>One shot at life
Don't fuck it up user, for me.

Nothing really funny about her, she's a normie addicted to sweets and when i started blaming her hard she would cry because i'd find leftovers of candies/fast food on her car. Then she started refusing to weight herself, binge eating while away from me.

I don't even think it's her fault, her mom and step dad are 2 heart attacks waiting to strike, eat like pigs.

She has always been a chubby i just had the luck (or misfortune, maybe) to find her when she was regularly on good cardio and was just out of chubby mode.

But once we started dating it was all downhill for her. Would be for me too but i got into lifting to prevent that.

>that tan line on the right
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I like that one.

>the guy is fit
Every time

THE one on the right isn't so bad

This is at the cafeteria at my place of employment.

The worst part? I work at a hospital. So sad.

Gotta get business somehow

It's still her fault. We are all born with our own issues to overcome. Not saying to leave her; that's your decision.

>2
>3
>1

>"user stop being mean *drinks 3 chocolate oreo shakes* it's not my fault I am fat *unhinges jaw to swallow 5 Mcdonalds Sirloin third pounders whole* I have a thyroid condition *sharts poop oil* and none of these diets work

What do?

Having big tits because you're fat, is like having a fast car because its falling off a cliff.

delete this post now or im calling the police

I would fuck both. I suppose some guys could be thrown off rythm by definition on a woman.

WHAT THE FUCK

Feelings don't give a FUCK about facts, she feels bad when people tell her the truth.

This person is absolute scum, I am fucking horrified.

Stop wasting your time on someone who has no motivation to improve.

Dump her.

These are the last days of Rome

>vegetable of the day
>mozzarella

Drop her, but know that your gfs are a reflection of yourself, if you're a weak bitch, your gf won't fuck you and will let herself go.

at least when rome is sacked, these abominations will no longer be artificially supported, they'll die with it

>this is what black men actually believe

Try to get her to come to gym again, only this time tell her you have spot removal pills but give her anavar and yohimbine, she'll see immediate progress and get addicted to it and make you look small within 6 months, but you'll get snu-snu at least

>She was 174 before gaining
>Chubby
You are the fatlogic, my man

I hate edgy internet nazis but I would gas the shit out of this thing

they couldn't sell cigarettes anymore, guess they have found a faster way to make tons of money

Bump

never fuck a fat chick, they can't maintain or clean their snatch.

fucking beard... numales ruined beards.

>white

>this is what women think they deserve
maybe its my latent slight hate for women from years of being ignored in grade school, but this would never (NEVER) be accepted the other way around.

Fat bitches don't know about delicious flat chest.

It's Dr. Evil.

This. Sleek feminine body>cow tits

What body type is this?