Clothing and watches.

Open ur wallet

car

Show them your penis

You look like Joseph Joestar

Call them "bitch" or "hoe"

but if I spend all my money on this stuff I won't have any of it to show

thats the idea

Buy a new car. Finance if you have good credit. Don't get something hypermasculine and angry like a Camaro. Girls don't care about muh vee-ayte. Get something cute and fun like a Miata (or this, same car different bodywork).

Get the fuck out of here with your autismo references for stupid weeb crap that no well fuctioning male gives 2 fucks about this thread is about how to get a bigger flacid and not gay autismo bullshit that you like because you are gay and bullshit

Kek

thats david laid not OP

clothing, cars, accessories, house, helicopter, private plane, etc etc

not sure why youd want to attract gold diggers but just wear designer clothes and drive a nice car

an /r9k/ user started taking bank statements from the trash, writing his number on them and giving them to girls. try that

if you don't have enough money to buy that shit with money left over, you don't have money to show off.

Came here to say the same thing

sorry that I'm on Veeky Forums making anime references.

That's your advise huh?
>"Buy a fucking Mazda Miata bro"
You're a real piece of shit

Please tell me that is a lie. I refuse to believe a person can be that autistic

Nigga if a girl is impressed by a car that isn't even worth $30k then she may be retarded.

Literally could pull more ass on a moped than a fucking Miata.

My god that's brilliant

I really like this comment, I've been laughing at it for around three minutes now.

Thank you, user, I needed a good laugh today.

Some of the worst advice I've ever seen.

Take some cash out of the bank (preferably only 20$ bills and up). tape them to the outside of your pockets so it looks like their always falling out but when youre just walking they will think it is.

Wear one of these two

If you have that much buy both

If your wrist is 6 or 7 inches kys

This is an anime website.

Money exists to be spent you moron. It does no good to anyone just sitting around. Women aren't impressed by fat stacks, they're impressed by the things you use those fat stacks to buy. They like nice cars, nice homes, nice clothes, and nice things to do.

Sew all your money into a suit. Save a single hundred dollars bill so when you're out (wearing your suit of course) and you see a cute girl you can light the hundred on fire and use that to light an imported cigar.

The quints have spoken

the only things girls care less about than muscles are cars.

>Money exists to be spent you moron. It does no good to anyone just sitting around.

>what is an investment portfolio
Enjoy retiring poor as shit, brainlet. Money exists to make more of itself. Not be spent on stupid bullshit depreciating assets.

Show them your money, weirdo.

Then you don't have money. How retarded can you get?

Be a gentleman.

go to a rich neighborhood and notice people wear plainer clothes (no logos, etc.) but are very well fitting and nicely tailored. they do accessorize the shit out of themselves to drop subtle hints they are rich like swiss watches and italian leather shoes and so-on.

its signals for other rich people but poor people won't understand.

t. lived in a rich toronto neighborhood

Sag your pants and use bad grammar

designer clothes watches sunglasses etc.

Exactly. Any woman with a brain would run a mile if you insult her intelligence by thinking flashing your cash gets you sex. You may catch yourself a shallow fuckhole but a real woman can see through you compensating for something. A guy once pulled up in his Ferrari am deathly offered me cash/drugs/showed me pictures on his phone of all these models he'd dated in the past when I was waiting for a bus and I thought 'how stupid and superficial must you assume me to be?!' I'm not about to become another notch in the bedpost of a total ducking stranger just because they dangle shiny things in my face. You lure children away from their parents with candy. You don't pick up adult women with dumb displays like that .

Or if you catch some sort of female with those tactics, don't come back here crying that she's dumb or has no personality or cheated on you with the next guy who flashed his wallet at her.

Wear nice shoes. Shoes tell the most about a person.

Then you don't actually have money worth caring about

>Adult
>woman

Hahahahahaha

clothes/watches/shoes is a meme
literally 90% of general population wont notice the difference between bespoke italian shoes and ecco-tier crap, they wont know how much does your watch cost (you can use the obvious brands like rolex etc, but you literally have to wave them in front of peoples faces) or notice the fact that your louis vitton supreme jacket costs 1k

if you want to go for the safe bet, then it is an expensive car and accessories like diamond rings, gold chains etc (which will make you look like a douche but will get your point across)

the "rich look" that you can get from clothes, watches etc is actually obtainable without spending an awful lot of money, you need tailored clothes (a must) with minimal or no visible branding and certain fabrics (albini for shirts etc) and a groomed look (clear or tanned skin, haircut, nails
this is how average people THINK rich people look like (because media), so imitating that look will get you there, but it can be achieved with moderate spending and doesnt show anything

id say go with a car, should work better

witnessed

>start your own bussines and name it something like pic related
>be successful and actually have the money
>spend it in some stuff of these faggots that replyed to this thread say
>use business cards with CEO status under your name to give it to girls

>Any woman with a brain
>a shallow fuckhole
whats the difference user?
Grills are for sex, nothing more. They are indeed just fuck holes. It doesn't fucking matter if they have something to say or not.

So whats your Point..

go up to your mom's room right now and record ur self calling her a fuck hole for more (You) s