CHAINLINK BREAKING THROUGH ALL RESISTANCE

CHAINLINK BREAKING THROUGH ALL RESISTANCE

This ship is headed for 50 cents+ again

GET IN HERE

WHY DID I ONLY BUY 1500 LINK YESTERDAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS WASN'T PRICED IN

same, kms

Its my hardest pumping altcoin WTF? Salt and the others are only up like 11 to 20% but LINK is up 50% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

TOP FUCKING KEK

For some reason I bought back 10k with a small loss yesterday. Couldn't have timed it any better.

ur lucky

I FUCKING HATE BITCOIN FUCK YOU BITCOIN YOU MADE ME MISS OUT ON THE MOON MISSION I BOUGHT LINK THE HOUR IT WAS ON BINANCE AND NOW I AM MISSING OUT BECUASE OF BITSHITCOIN SHENNANIGANS FUUUUCK

Fuck should I get out when I'm back in the green or hold forever? Arghhhh

lol its going back to 50cent+, dont sell now idiot

There is no resistance:

see

I was day trading ever since sibos and stopped yesterday when I went all in. Good timing finally

Okay guys I bought in at 3350 am I rekt?

I miss the rocket FUCKKKKKKK

Already 3900

Chainlink has been undervalued for a month now, its about time this goes back up. All the fundamentals point up

> Did you always know it would moon?
> No, but I believed.

ALTCOINS ARE FUCKING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THIS WHAT THEY MEANT WITH PRICED IN
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

Brainlet reporting in.. I was gonna go all in after the fork.. now my btc is crashing wtf do i do buy now or will it dip? FOMO is kicking in

back to 3600 do I die now

do it faggot

suck my dick

No, it will hit 4K today easily. Just check the orderbook.

I don't always stay in people's heads. But when I do, it's

>Rent Free

FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SHOULD I BUY NOW?

Here we go boys, finally..

well it's dumped to 3.5k. it's a low

Good thing I sold half my link yesterday because I thought nothing was happening short term

Fuck you god

Say goodbye to sub 25 cents guys, its never going back

fucking sold 7400 to buy back lower, then it mooned

typical

oh bois i sleep tight tonight

Why didnt I buy at 0.17/???????!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP dumping LINK

>liquidated all my other alts and bought another 15k of LINK at $0.17
HAHAHA LAMBOS HERE I COME

It's only mooning because it was so fucking low that Satan was assfucking it.

its crashing

WHAT THE FUCK
Binance just logged me out and won't let me log back in
What is it's fucking problem??

Boombigs

lol its back at .23. the faggets predicting the price are the reason why it dumps. false hope

>good thing i sold at the absolute bottom..................................................................................................
God I will never understand how some of you got to be so fucking stupid.

At least it went back to over .20. Fucking coin in killing me.

I can only buy 2 LINK at a time, why's that?

its just refueling, gonna charge up again in a sec

i love you

did some small buying back in

only lost 1400 link now,

trying to get this moon, with the little dip followed to get my stack back up, still trying to get 50k

Now that the fork bullshit is over I wonder if we will get any news.

they getting heavy but that means we only getting jacked

I'm poor but I managed to get 500 link yesterday while it was still $0.17

I only have 2,600

is this what it feels like to m-moon

>it's dumping

you only have the number 2 on your keybaord?

Why does this always happen?

it's not

Is this trash ever going to get on another exchange???

YOU SOLD ME WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS SHITLINK

I DONT WANNA MISS THE ROKKET

Coss has it.

binance, etherdelta
It's not too late

Legit question, how much Link do I have to buy to be a billionaire?

5 Million at least.

3-4k

fuckin lol

im a linkie but what spicy memes

i went to buy link on ether delta and bought 300 hundred instead of 3000 because i missed a fucking zero

The fact that this wasnt priced in is already priced in, faggot

I only got 3k two days ago :/

Lol stop using etherdelta nigger

how much link to be a 500k club guy?

PLEASE ANYONE WHO BUYS UNDER .50 IS GONNA MAKE IT

GET ALONG! we

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGEHTER

WE ARE TEH FIRST ONES!!

Only 2.5k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
WAS GONNA BUY MORE YESTERDAY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

probably 10k LINK. $50 LINKS by 2020

i ll buy but bitcoin is expensive
how the fuck am i supposed to buy if bitcoin is at ath range? faggot

BrainLink is literally gonna ETH tier moon in 2018

Don't buy any, you're too retarded.

still didn't get paid for wagecucking, no money to buy link

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

$50 Link is a market cap of 35B at 700M circulation.

It's 17B at current circulation. $50 Link is achievable within the next sixth months.

buy litecoin it to binance. convert it to bitcoin and buy link

damn I'll make it if that happens

Isn't it too late to join the LINK moon?

>17b is achievable in next 6 months
Delusional. You have absolutely NOTHING to base this off other than your dreams

no it's still a good time to join

That would give me $1.4M, which means it won't happen

chainlink $300 a coin after institutions drive up the price of LINK so no one can compete against their nodes.

>tfw sold all my link for confido
jdimsa

I have 50k LINK but you have to be fucking delusional if you think that will happen. $10 LINK next year is the best case scenario and the everything will need to align perfectly for LINK for that to happen.

DON'T GET PAID MY WAGIEBUCKS UNTIL FRIDAY. FUCKING KILL ME. I WANT LINKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, I would have $2.5M. I would literally retire from LINK alone and that only makes 20% of my portfolio right now, so that's never gonna happen.

I'm not falling for this meme again. I bought at $0.36 and it lost more than half it's value overnight. Still holding about 10,000 LINK but once it hits $0.50, I can't wait to bail on this shitcoin and move my assets over to BTC like I should have in the first place.

It's projected several trillion dollars will enter the crypto market over the next two years. I don't think you understand how much bigger crypto as a whole will be in sixth months.

Why do fucking people expect linkies to have a conservative expectation but when its shitcoins like NEO oh boy $100 to $300 EOY. $5 LINK is literally just 1b in marketcap. Took just 1 to 2 months for ANS to get there. But when its LINK, oh boy better lower your expectation even though there are a lot of potential fuel for the rocket (HCL announcement, Swift annoucnement, new exchange etc etc).

No it will not, the bitcoin bubble will burst just like in 2013 and we will enter a 2 year bear market. Then in 2020-2023 we may see several trillion entering the crypto market as bitcoin goes to $100k, but it won't happen sooner than that.

>Random user knows more than the WEF
Yeah good luck with that. Blockchain is more than just Bitcoin.

>bitcoin bubble will burst
uh huh

we all have derams..

Lmao, just why? Every day that passes, crypto becomes more and more known and closer to it's "goal" as in being the next dollar or gold

$10 which is a 50x increase from current price is a conservative expectation? If that would happen I would have almost a million dollars, but with $50 LINK I could literally retire for the rest of my life while driving lambos and fucking whores and there's no fucking way that's happening in a year or so, maybe 3-5 years from now.

I think we’ll see $2 LINK within a year from now.

There it is. Your don't actually have any logic backing your position. It's purely emotional because you don't believe it can happen so easily. You are so jaded you think it's more likely for crypto to implode than for you to actually get rich.

OMG reached that marketcap on hype and a whitepaper alone? why the fuck are you guys such downers when it comes to LINK yet invest in total shitcoins with 500m marketcaps thinking it still has a chance to moon?

Cough cough LISK, NEO, QTUM, OMG, LTC. Yet when its LINK, boyy you better sit down because this isnt reaching a $2billion marketcap until 3 to 5 years.