STAKING THREAD

STAKING THREAD
Shill me your favorite proof of stake coins

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lisk

xcs

I think Mintcoin was proof-of-stake, and it was a pretty good coin, but I haven't held it since it was delisted from Polo because of very low price/volume.

B3

NLC2

BlakeStar (BLAS)

coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC

Devs are very close to implementing PoSv3 (200% annual ROI), once they do it's going to surpass its previous ATH.

BitCurrencyPro

100000 BTCRP for Masternode
10 Btcrp per block 1 min block 50/50 split with pos miner.

Trading on coinsmarkets.com
Listed on mnrank.

I'm currently staking XBC & BITB which is doing great but I'm highly interested in deep onion but can't seem to get the wallet to start

I'm staking 100k of ODN currently. Good feeling about this coin.

They don't seem to be lagging my computer any but I'm sure it is possible to have too many sticking while it's running at once has this happened to anyone and are you actually staking the coins you are shilling?

BUZZ COIN. Literally 0 other options.

Bamp

I'm short 700 for my first masternode, c-can you help an user out?

XKhTrW79kYNNLGayw2GZWzVRhGNxVAQ3xR

Piece Of Shit Worthless coin shills must be sleeping.

Literally the best time to buy ODN right now as BTC is flowing back into everything. Volume is picking up on ODN, once that cryptopia small sell wall is down it's a straight shot back to 5000 SATs+

Ark/Neo

BLOCK yields 14%/year. It's 25% of my portfolio

XGOX

cheap as chips right now. started staking on 27.10. with 7000, today i have almost 13k (yeah, almost doubled my stack in ~10 days).

Buy REQ now, staking is coming early 2018.

Dont wanna be rude or nothing, but what the fuck is proof of stake? What does that mean and why is it popular? What kind of meme is it?

P-please?

Neblio. 10% stake and it just mooned back up to 70k satoshi