I didn’t get back into LINK in time

I didn’t get back into LINK in time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY FUCKING LINK

I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCOIN FORK FAGGOTS

FIRST MAKE MY BLEED FOR WEEKS MAKING ME SELL AT A LOSS THEN MAKE ME MISS THE MOON MISSION BY CANCELLING YOUR FUCKING FORK AND MAKING ME HOLD FUCKING BTC BAGS AS THEY DIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING BITCOIN FORKERS FUCK Y OU

It's over for me

Why sell at loss? Ever? Why? If you started with this for the gains, don't ever sell at loss, friend.

>Click here
F U GAY BITCOIN PPL I HAAAAAAAATE YOU

I bought at .41 and sold at .17 JJST

It’s been a rough couple of weeks. Feelsgoodman

That's what your deserve for being a greedy bastard
>hurr it's gonna bleed till the fork
HAHAHAHA I GUESS IT DIDN"T HAHAHA

HOLD IS KING

>75% LINK
>25% SALT

After all this fucking JUSTing is it finally my time???

Because Link was just going sideways for ages, I sold at a loss to get into BTC to make small gains so I could buy my Link back cheaper and increase my stack.

I increased from 12k to 19k over the week buying and selling Link and BTC, and now I lost most of that. I got 13k Link now because I FOMO'd in. I fucking hate this. Fuck.

KYS AND KILL ME TO

there's still time, user. I missed the sub 0.20 link as well.

t. holding bags at 0.34

>Sold 5k LINK at $0.16
>Only have 1k LINK left
Fugg. Binance bots finally decided the price could go up again?

gee it's almost like day trading works until it doesn't :^)

I believed in Link and wanted more because I knew I was going to make it.

It just so happened that I was holding BTC when this fucking news came out. Holy fuck I wanted to buy Link last night as well when BTC was still rising, and my internet went out, so I had to wait till morning. Holy fucking shit I am mad right now.

I believed in this coin but I am too poor to just keeping dumping fiat into it. I had to daytrade to grow my stack. God I fucking hate Bitcoin right now.

So you have 1k LINK more than what you started with? Be grateful you got back in time at all.

>bitcoin drops sub-6000
>anons sell btc to buy alts
2018 bitcoin surges to 20k
>anons buy ATH
such is the circle of life

After all this fork nonsense I hope Bitcoin goes down to $1 per coin. Fuck Bitcoin and fuck it's users and developers.

why is link dumping

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek. just buy some when it hits 10 cents again