NULS

This is the future of crypto transactions in the Asian market. You have been given the heads up and the chance to get in. You can get in on Binance, you must convert BTC to BNB the purchase NULS with BNB.

Huge gains. Don't miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit-z.com/trade/nuls_btc
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002628192-Binance-Lists-NULS
news.8btc.com/inchain-poise-to-be-public-blockchain-for-anti-counterfeiting-in-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spent the entire day researching this, seems like a perfect storm now with the alt bull market returning too

If you're not desperately shilling, I bought at 0,17 last night, it dumped to 0,13 and now it's pumping at 0,19. Was mine still a safe zone, how huge is going to be Nuls?

Bought 5k last night this is my last resort

Lost money with this meme yesterday
Fuck you kill yourself nigger get saged

rofl look at the nuls orderbook

what do you mean?

I am a noob how do I interpret the order book?

Imagine what would have happened if the BTC market was already open. Fuck.

Up 1.5x so far

NULS/BTC is also trading on Bit-Z but only at $0.28 - why is that?>

Whats the volume at there?

Hoooooly shit, i bought last night at the peak and bag held all day, watched link moon so sold my bags for LINK no im down on LINK and NULS FUCKING MOONED AGAIN WTF

Around 69btc

65BTC

Almost up 300% and market cap only 24mil

Did it finally happen? Did I finally struck gold?

it just 2xed, RIP

This is the real deal. Ground level strap in

ooo this frustration of coinbase fucking up and not transferring my ether to binance because of some glitch and only mooning on half of what i wanted to

holy shit i hate myswelf I sold right before the pump KILL ME FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't dare taking x2.5 profits. I put in 500 euro, but I'd rather go back to 500 euro than miss out on x10.

NOT SELLING.

Holding for 100x. Thanks user for this. So much room for moon landing. Get in or kill yourself tomorrow

I lost 60% of my $100k chainlink investment. Held it so long... gave up, got depressed.. saw ops thread yesterday, said fuck it, who cares. All inned. If I recover my chainlink losses today I'm going to start fucking crying.

Fingers crossed for you and me NULSBRO

tfw I only bought 500 nuls yesterday lel

Hard to find much info on this but can't really find any red flags. Their github has been receiving frequent git commits since September. Looking like this will be the latest chinkcoin to get pumped.

I would like to take a profit but I'm scared that 0,30 - 0,35 will be the next floor soon.

Actually is stupid sell now it isn't even paired with BTC.

This would've been a 1000% otherwise.

Don't do it man. Don't be that guy.

They said Binance is making it btc/eth paired by Friday

Its fluctuating between 0.55 and 0.69 right now

Seriously does anyone actually know what this coin does or is?

its the blockchain technology that will fuel all of Asias transactions

I won't bro, I promise.

i had few spare sats on Binance, I don't even care if I lose them, so I will take the "risk" without regrets.

Nice, assuming it's not vaporwave imagine when it will also reach other exchanges, the platform goes live and the reveal the partnerships.

Really? Because this morning I read that it was for groceries or some shit.

That feel when you can only afford 1700 nuls @28 cents cause you were late to the party yesterday.

its a pump and dump look at their website and tell me what they offer that others don't. Not to mention "How we do" .

it'll fuel real life transactions in the asian market for things LIKE buying groceries, etc

Do you remember Walton site on ICO? NEO?

Chink are weirdos.

I honestly don't care if you all don't get on this moon train. Biz is full of fags. Take 10 min and join their slack or telegram and talk to the devs, they speak decent English, or don't, just bitch about what you think you know about it here instead. Wonder why your all poorfags

But seriously why is it trading for so much less on Bit-Z than on Binance??

at 34 cents now

bit-z.com/trade/nuls_btc

I hope you retards didn't buy in before checking the other exchanges it's trading at. Prepare to be assraped if you didn't do your DD...

crashing hard on binance now

lol RIP nubs. get rekt

how do i add this fucker to blockfolio?

I want him to meet my other gains.

>gains
boy are you in for a surprise.

This is a hold for the next couple weeks not a single day moon shot.

Its already going back up, just people from here taking small profits.

I reckon Bit-Z is the one that's going to go up actually, still a chance to get in lower over there before it evens out

Well, at least 0,2 seems to be the new support.

Whoever bought last night is comfy as fuck.

No, compare the orderbook sizes. There's much more sell orders on bit-z than buy orders on binance. Someone is pumping and dumping this coin on binance.

the volume that's driving the price down seems so low on binance, or am I missing information?

All. In.

Went BCH to BTC then jumped from BTC at ATH to NULS. Wonderful!

I guess not that many people are arbitraging from bit-z to binance, so it'll take a while for the bit-z orderbook to be drained. The orderbook also looks healthy now on binance, so I don't think it's a PnD anymore.

BAW WITH DA NULS A BANGDABANG DIGGY DIGGY

Kid Rock was trying to tell us something for our financial future.

On Bit-z, sell some Asch for NULS? Any advice? I already hold a large amount of NULS that I bought on Binance last night.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002628192-Binance-Lists-NULS

how much can we expect this to rise? I was unfortunately late to the party so I'm counting on the chinks now.

BOUGHT LAST NIGHT ON RECOMMENDATION FROM A GREAT OP!

Literally just now bought my Nuls.

40x!

This is going to make gains in the hundreds of percent look like childs play. OP called 40x

I’m gonna buy it as soon as my funds clear deposit with a btc. Please don’t be vaporware.

you realize that was a Chinese shill/LARPer with Chinese Shill/LARPer friends hyping up the coin, and that segwit was entirely coincidental, right?

>Everything they said happened exactly as announced
>Just a coincidence shut it down it's all a LARP
>Cryptos aren't even real money though

Fuck. That was an epic OP.
How do we know when to trust the winners and not listen to the fudders. People seriously PISSY they missed out last night. NOT TOO LATE BOIS

They were doing the insider information meme saying they had information from Chinese sources relating to ICOs over there. Entirely different story compared to what we all know really lead to the coin's rise today, being the segwit cancellation, this affected virtually all alts. Again, entirely coincidental.

But am I complaining? No. Their little LARP was a blessing in disguise.

The two sets of data are not mutually exclusive

news.8btc.com/inchain-poise-to-be-public-blockchain-for-anti-counterfeiting-in-china

Inchain is already huge, and it is confirmed that they will be using NULS as the parent chain. At a sub 20m MC, I'm not sure why you anons aren't buying this up.

Its not too late at all this coin could be $5 or more

bought this exactly at ath, will i make it? obviously not selling at a loss

Yes hold for weeks. Its fun to watch today's gains of course, but this is one of those ones to hold through over time

OP from yesterday's thread said there would be news by next week. Unable to verify of course.

it's been stagnant around .47, but I'm gonna continue watching this throughout the day. If it increases by a decent amount I might consider putting more in at a later date. I was only able to put in what I was able to scrounge up in short notice (hence being late), which was barely 40 dollars.

did someone on here take advantage of that arbitrage opportunity?

Holy fuck i can't believe i didn't

Being as it IS a super chinese coin, it's likely that it'll go parabolic and THEN westerners will get the news.
I think that's why the info was so valuable.

Unfortunately I didnt have an account there and didnt want to risk wasting time on slow verifications so just kept adding at binance. still a very wise decision though, just couldve had even more profit.

I guess that makes sense. Will have to wait and see.

FOMOed into this shitcoin. My gut tells me it's going to be pumped hard in the coming weeks.

ethereum isn't moving fast enough anyway i initiated a small test transfer almost an hour ago from Binance to Bit-z and still nothing has happened Zzz

I think we found the goose laying the golden egg

They didnt even release a whitepaper yet, you idiots are burning your money

Holy shit! She's goin for another leg up!

They've released one in CHYNA
Engrish is coming out later this week, fud master flex. Accumulate quietly like an adult.

>Imagine what would have happened if the BTC market was already open. Fuck.
BTC markets never close

He means if you could do BTC/NULS, currently on Binance you have to go to their proprietary coin BNB from BTC, then with BNB purchase NULS. The upside is BNB doesnt charge fees when used on that exchange.

Didn't have an account bit-z and I was 99.99% sure someone else was already on it so I didn't even bother trying.
Researched this project further and it looks pretty damn legit. Lots of info on telegram and slack.

Chinese waking up?

Theres no info about this coin anywhere
You're throwing your money at a badly designed website with literally nothing about the token, the supply, or its use. All you dumbasses know is that its named fking NULS with no idea what it is

There is an abundance on telegram and slack and if you have chinese friends, online. Go ahead and talk shit. I'm making money. Lol

According to their slack theres 100mil tokens in circulation
So its already valued at 50mil mkt cap which is A LOT.
So you dumbasses are better off putting your money into a better coin with a better team of google ex-devs advised by da hong fei like LRC, which is lower market cap.
Derp.

No, 40m is circulating, 100m is total

WHY YOU NEED WHITEPAPER WHITE PIG? JUST BUY ELEPHANT PARTNERSHIP BUYBUY

Oh, true. My bad.

You’re jelly because our Chinese coin moon and your sucks.

As said 100 milion total supply, 40 in circulation.

If I have 400 NULS will I make it? Is it truly ground level?

user! You will make it!
We all will

>stupid burger that cant see past his bubble

I'm in China right now, it's 7 am.