Priests can be married
>Roman Catholic Church
MUH FORCED CELIBACY

WTF is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius
youtu.be/jrKskcY2bUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes it easier for the Catholic church to attract kiddy fiddlers and homosexuals.

Protestants also allow women and gays to be preachers, so let's not praise them as true adherents to the Faith.

>Early Church
Priests can be married
>Orthodox
Priests can be married
>Protestantism
Women and gays can be priests
>Roman Catholic
Forced bullshit celibacy

Why aren't you orthodox again?

You shall not harbour anything but pity for the schismatics and their spawn, it's not entirely their fault that they damn their souls through ignorance. Help them escape the claws of Satan and his demons and find their way to the true church.

The only escape they’ll receive is on a pyre.

Obligatory 'there is no God'

Or through passing, passing through the door that lead to the Orthodox Church. I find it terribly sad that they damn themselves like this.

>focusing on your personal family rather than the family of God
Y tho

Obligatory ‘orthodox are thrice damned and admitted they were in the wrong’

Obligatory you're both wrong and I will pray for your souls.

So who’s in the right the Aryans, the 2 that exist

Excuse me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius
>Arius was of Berber origin
You learn something new everyday

Oooh Arius, I didn't really catch what he meant with Aryan, if he meant Hitler's favourites, Arian/Arianism and so forth.

Arius* I wrote too quickly there, my bad.

If I said Jacobite would you think I meant Stuart restorationists rather than Syrian nesoterians

You want a serious answer?

Its not a doctrine, and there are in fact married Catholic priests. But it is a discipline which the church is very hesitant to repeal.

>start my own religion
>do whatever the fuck I want

>Early church
Priests must be continent
>Catholic church
Priests must be continent w/ celibacy in the west to remove temptation

I have to confess.

I am a wannabe orthobro. I know the truth, but I haven't made the move yet. Seriously, thinking about calling the priest and going to the vespers.

>which the church is very hesitant to repeal.
Why? Seems pretty stupid.

In the early church priests were expected to be continent. Meaning they could have wives but no sex.

This was an enormous temptation towards sin so in the latin rite it was just done away with and was an easier solution

>remove temptation
Well it has proven to fail spectacularly at that. It'd be far better for them to be "tempted" by their own wives than trying to deny their natural urges to the point they start lusting after little kids.

Go and receive The Grace brother.

youtu.be/jrKskcY2bUw

>In the early church priests were expected to be continent
Source? Of course it would be the better choice but it was always that, a choice.

>Priests must be continent w/ celibacy in the west to keep the Catholic Church accumulating it's wealth.
FTFY. The reason for celibacy was purely material.

Purley Material

Allows eastern rite to continue their own traditions

hmmmmmmm

>Beliving International Kikery that priests molests kids

lol

Just be aware that the Orthodox churches are still human institutions and as such imperfect. They aren't free from corruption, controversy and scandals.

It’s the opposite. The Weath in a RCC belongs to the community for all generations, hence no one’s bloodline can inherent that wealth indefinitely.

>christianity
>Pope has the title of pontifex maximus which is the title of the pagan religious authority
>Christmas is just a shitty version of Sol Invictus
It's mind boggling how any of you think yourselves to be legitamite

>I’m the idiot who still thinks religious truth is predicated upon the a particular system being “right” and others being “wrong”
>I’m neither Roman, Latin or Italian, but I sure as hell have valuable opinions of what is or isn’t compatible with their own religion, language and traditions.

>Early Church
Priest can be married, although celibate priests exist and there are local councils that start to force celibacy on all of clergy.
>Orthodox Church
Presbyters can be married, Bishops are always celibate
>Protestantism in its whole spectrum
There is no priests. They deny ministerial priesthood as a whole.
>Roman Catholic Church
Latin clergy is celibate though they are married priest also (converts from Orthodox churches and Anglicanism). There are twenty another rites in which priest can be married.

Read a book, nigger.
Considering that catholic priesthood is underrepresented in by-profession statistics, that protestant pastors are overrepresented in smae statistics and that the group with most pedophiles are parents this claim is all by bullshit.
And de iure if you have ever xpirenced homsexual urges you cannot possibly enter seminary. Implementation of this law however...

scopa tua mamma

>Pope has the title of pontifex maximus which is the title of the pagan religious authority
You do know that it's no more a title than "Episkopos" is i.e. purely linguistic?
You do know that first to use it was someone who really, really didn't like pope?
>Christmas is just a shitty version of Sol Invictus
Sol Invictus is post-christian ad hoc meme. Read a book.