Still no DNA results

>still no DNA results

He's French but won't accept it

Nationalities are defined by culture, not genetics

You think he's got a problem.
Will he ever progress beyond his hate for the Frogs (Anger)

>Aquitaine didn’t massively drop in population after the kings of England were expelled from it

This is why BASED BLACK GUYs are actually white and more desirable in the ethno state than people like Emma Watson

Monsieur Lindy

>le based
You don't belong here. Fuck off.

I may be related to a Frenchman, but he was a Huguenot, so he was a cut above your average servile frog.

Get out

Same, but that's because my Great Grandfather banged her over the head with a rock during ww2, and took her home.

This but unironically.

He's busy writing a sixty page diatribe explaining why his 56% Frenchness has, in fact, nothing to do with the French.

and with the caveat that their descendants get kicked the fuck out if they ever deviate from being "BASED BLACK GUYS".

Care to explain the joke? I haven't watched his videos in months

What? he's absolutley right you nationalist moron

No, he is dead wrong since nationality is a personality attribute that links a person with a nation, which is granted by being born within the borders of the nation or by acquiring the nationality status when the imposed requirements to do so are fulfilled (which are different than the citizen status requirements) and is from an internationally recognized nation.

It's a legal status, not gained by genetics nor culture, it's by following the law, and it has to be serious, if a country says you get their nationality by paying X ammount of sheckels other nations are not obligated to recognize that nationality since it's clear it was obtained to avoid other legal requirements or improve a legal status by manipulating applying jurisdictions, i.e the Nottebohm case involving Guatemala, the US and Lichtenstein, guy tried to avoid deportation from Guatemala to the US and seize of assets by being a German from Nazi Germany during WW2, they seized and imprisoned him anyway in the US concentration camps, after the war he went to the international court to regain his assets but lost because despite Lichtenstein approving his nationality request he never actually lived there and only paid for it, which was according to Lichtenstein law but it carried no international weight. He knew he was gonna get fucked by being from a enemy nation and tried to avoid it, failing miserably.

That case from the international court of Justice established the requirements for a nationality in all countries. That's why saying nationality is given by culture is retarded, culture is.another personality attribute.

He made a video about how he took a DNA test in December 19. But he never told about the results.

C I V I C

>females
>desirable
Kill yourself

>videos about every single bit if clothing he's going to wear with his armour
>nothing on DNA results

He isn't wrong you fucking retard. Nationality =/= race. You can be genetically white, but you can't be genetically "French".

>genetically white
HOL up I’m transnigger you cislord

My parents did a DNA test

Did his graphic novel get released?

Never knew the soviets got into france