"Nobody believes they're the bad guy"

"Nobody believes they're the bad guy"

Is there an exception to this with any historical leaders? Did anyone believe what they were doing was evil and did it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENYwv4TL4LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honald Harumpf

Stalin partly. He was partly aware of the fact that he only did things because he could and not that he needed a reason to.

Lou Pai, the hidden brains behind Enron, he scammed hundreds of millions literally just to spend on whores

Bumping for interest I want to know if there were historical figures that believes this,

Fuck the Han.

"I know that I'll burn in the hell - for everything I have done and for everything I'm going to do. But, I'll burn for Croatia."

Not a historical leader per se, but I think this counts.

"I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction."

Eichmann was a weird dude.

Probably, but they'd have to be pretty dumb to admit it.

Cao Cao didn't usurp the Han Throne and served his role as Han Chancellor well.

His son did. Way after he died.

Dick Cheney was the real brains behind the worst shit that went down.

Him, Rumsfeld, Bill Kristol and Ashcroft but yes.

There are always a few sick fucks around

Himmler knew the skull-and-crossbones one the outfit would make them designated baddies.

Shining Path was openly opposed to human rights.

based

Fujmori no hizo nada mal

t. retard making shit up
>skull-and-crossbones
That predates Himmler by literally centuries.

So they were openly opposed to nothing?

Whose idea was it to give a make a unit of rapists and the criminally insane that was led by a convicted paedophile.

The Jews

Mass murder takes it's toll on soldiers psychologically, which is why the Nazis moved from shooting Jews to gassing them. A unit of criminally insane people who actually enjoyed it was very useful to the Germans.

The SS knew they were evil. Their military marches sign about them singing the Devil's song and Satan laughing as they march.

Some probably justified it to themselves in a "I'm doing what needs to be done" way but even the most fanatical ones knew deep down that it was fucked up.

youtu.be/ENYwv4TL4LU

The Nazi's knew what they were doing was wicked. Why else kill yourself to avoid capture? Did French generals kill themselves in 1940? The soviet generals didn't off themselves after Kiev. The mass suicide epidemic throughout Germany towards the end of the war tells us they knew it was wrong

weren't the other SS members disgusted by them

especially after over killing 500 preschool children indecent

fpbp

Wow, that is Disney villain tier.

>Did anyone believe what they were doing was evil and did it anyway?
Stalin.

That looks like Bubbles.

>so what are we gonna do today, eichmann?
>the same thing we do every day... try to exterminate the jews

to be fair a lot of them were so brainwashed by their own ideology that they simply did not want to live in a post-natsoc world

It was a joke they stole from Mitchell & Webb.

Most of the SS troops realised that they were going to rot in a Soviet gulag if they got captured. And rot in a most unpleasant way. And that's if they made it to the gulag.
A lot of them weren't German either, something like half the SS defending Berlin were recruited from other countries who weren't gonna lift a finger to have them repatriated or even their bones traced.
A lot of them knew they were doing something bad. Not because they killed themselves to avoid capture but because a lot of them became raging alcoholics and killed themselves while the war was still going well for their side.

>to have them repatriated
And a lot of them didn't want that. Some anti communist Soviet/Russian POWs that willingly joined the Axis fought to their deaths instead of surrendering to the Allies, because they knew they would get repatriated back to the USSR and that that would end really badly for them.

Is there literally anything that chink bugmen won't ruin?

source? Sounds bullshit

This is from the wiki about the Russian Liberation Army and what happened to it at the end. I just read it today, due to the villains thread here actually.
>A number of such soldiers were on guard inNormandyonD-Day, and without the equipment or the motivation to fight the Allies, most promptly surrendered. There were instances of bitter fighting to the very end, triggered by mishandled propaganda from theAlliesthat accurately told of the quickrepatriationof soldiers back to theSoviet Unionafter they gave up.
Admittedly this particular passage lacks a citation, but I have heard it mentioned for some other foreign fighters previously.
A somewhat similar example is the shit that happened to/between Korean war POWs. Like neutral Chinese soldiers defecting to the loyalist, because they were forcefully taatooed with anti communist slogans and that made them afraid to get repatriated. Because they "surrendered" and not fought to their death, they were already marked as traitors to China and the taatoos only made it worse.