Tichitt culture

Dhar tichitt Ione of many dry stone
Settlements built by the sonnike and mande people from around 2000 B.C The oldest in west africa

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.openedition.org/nda/1584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More were built later during the Ghanaian empire it was called the land of gold by Arabic historians

It latter gave rise to the sahelian kingdoms

WE

Ok I'm starting to think you're a troll, all those buildings date back to the 12-14th century AD, not to the 21st century bc. That's like posting a picture of Notre Dame and saying it dates back to 2000 bc, fuck off you lying cunt.

I just said more were built during the Ghana empire their are stone ruins dating back to B.C.

No, all those in your stupid picture date back to the Medieval Era, They are the medieval towns of Tichit, Oulata and the other two which I don't remember now, only those shapeless ruins you have posted now date back to 1000 bc or so
>their are stone
Maybe you're just retarded

I said some date back why are you triggered by this

MORE?
More like all of those in your picture, the only thing they built during prehistory were those few shapeless ruins at Dhar Tichitt, the buildings in your pictures belonged to the Ghana empire, not to the Dhar Tichitt culture, liar.

I said that earlier

Because you are a lying piece of shit, an impostor. That's like posting a picture of Notre Dame and three other Gothic cathedrals from France and saying humm... Neolithic French culture... some other structures were also built in the late middle ages..."
Do you not see that that's straight out lying? The buildings you posted belong to a completely different culture which formed more than 2000 years after the Dhar Tichitt village.

No, you didn't say that, you mixed up two completely different cultures separated by thousands of years, that's deceiving.

Ah know read all the post I clear stated that the Ghana empire which was not separate from tichitt but the results of built more later

You didn't clearly state anything, you posted a photo of medieval structures and said they belong to a culture 2000 years older, and yes, they were separated by thousands of years, just because they formed in the same place that doesn't mean that they were the same culture

The Black n white picture he posted is from the neolitic
journals.openedition.org/nda/1584

The rest(in color) is modern

Yes, not the one he posted in the OP, which was my point, can't any of you retards read?

Ok, he should've specified that some are modern and others are not.

Now let's move on.

There not different cultures the tichitt settlements founders the sonnike and mande people also created the Ghana empire

Not the same time period.

Now let's move on this discussion is boring

Them being the same ethnic group (which is just speculation) doesn't mean they were the same culture

Not speculation the Ghana empire was ruled by the sonnike and later the mande

LET'S MOVE ON THIS DISCUSSION IS BORING.

And we don't know anything about the ethnic composition of the Dhar tichit village

The title mansa means king of Kings sundiata keita United 12 kingdoms under him that formed the Mali empire

The Dhar Tichitt site had become a complex culture by 1600 BCE and had architectural and material culture elements that seemed to match the site at Koumbi-Saleh. In more recent work in Dar Tichitt, and then in Dhar Nema and Dhar Walata, it has become more and more clear that as the desert advanced, the Dhar Tichitt culture (which had abandoned its earliest site around 300 BC, possibly because of pressure from desert nomads, but also because of increasing aridity) and moved southward into the still well watered areas of northern Mali.

Who else could of built them the Sahara wasn't crossable then