>Shiva and Kali
>Reincarnation
>Different Castes having entirely different moralities

What makes Hinduism so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/2821235/#2821621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

savages worshiping their gods of ruination and cannibalism

Well, for starters, it doesn't really exist. "Hinduism" is no more a coherent religion than "Abrahamic monotheism" or "Native American Shamanistic traditions". It describes a bunch of polytheistic beliefs native to the Indian subcontinent, and the "Hinduism" of someone from Maharastra is going to be very different from the "Hinduism" of someone from Odisha. Trying to wring coherence out of that is nonsense.

There are common elements which are completely fucked.

that and pagans have always had different creeds in their own cultural pantheons.

>Shiva and Kali
>Reincarnation
Why is that fucked up? Back your statements up, brainlet.
That's a social not religious thing, and also not always true.

>no more a coherent religion than "Abrahamic monotheism" or "Native American Shamanistic traditions"
That's not true, there is a little more unity than that, at least for astik schools.

Oh you wan how they cut their foreskin off? Oh wait that's jews and Muslims...

They fuck children...Oh wait jews and Muslims again.

They ensave non believers...wait Jews and Muslims again.

They actively practice female genital mutilation as well...wait that's just the Muslims...

>Shiva and Kali
Destroyer Gods and their inspiration from the Indus Valley civilization.
>Reincarnation
Makes no ontological sense

What's fucked up about Destroyer gods, exactly? And you're talking out of your ass, if you think that's their only function, or are interpreting "destruction" literally in English.

> Makes no ontological sense
Nice argument. Says a lot, when Hindu philosophers were talking about this issue, and ontology in general, far ages. It makes plenty sense.

>spit on other cultures
>get conquered and enslaved by them
hindus are dodos

>ontological
As opposed to a bleeding half naked jew on a cross who was reincarnated? Or the bearded pedo who flew to heaven on a human faced Pegasus? Or how some jew from Egypt split the red sea?

Then why aren't they extinct? Why are they currently in power and why did Muslims need another land to exist?

Just say that you are a paki who hates Hindus and that is all your agenda is.

im a paki and i hate hindus

>Doesn't know what ontology is

What sort of psychological trauma would they have had to have suffered at the hands of the Indus Valley to adapt these Gods into their pantheon, as opposed to all other Indo European Paganisms?

It makes no sense for beings to just change form and matter.

This is about the religion, not the failure of Hindu and Buddhist states to protect their interests. History is far more complex than this. And their cultures are doing just fine it seems.

Is OP going to make a coherent point at all?

>conquered by Kushans
>conquered by Persians
>conquered by Greeks
>conquered by Muslim Arabs
>conquered by Muslim Persians
>conquered by Muslim Turks
>conquered by Mughals
>conquered by Afghans
>conquered by Portuguese (KEK)
>conquered by Dutch
>conquered by French
>conquered by British

Has there ever been a more cucked race than the Hindoo?

>Indo European Paganisms?
Hinduism isn't one of those. It developed as a fusion initially, but is a completely different type of religion to the IE pantheons. Reason: philosophers. Also remember, Indo-Iranians were already different from other IE peoples before their involvement in India. They had developed extremely complex poetry and divergent ideas of social structure and religion, and borrowed elements of BMAC, before they split into Iranian and Indo-Aryan.
> IVC
No trauma, in fact Indo-Iranian religion has dominated that of the IVC obviously, and of Dravidians, Mundas, and Veddas. It simply adopted some aspects of the likely much more populous IVC, as well as some deep-set convictions about philosophy. It's not a bad thing or a good thing. It's just how Hinduism developed. Seeing as Dharmic religions dominated Asian philosophy for ages, it's probably a good thing actually.

Yes it's the Muslims, look at all the inbreeding low hdi and the general degeneracy

It is, though. That is Hinduism's ultimate origin. I acknowledge the syncretisms, though.

>IVC
The one where all of the cities are bizarrely orderly, as are all settlements, and have almost no inscriptions in said settlements? The one which people rumor practiced fucked up shit according to those they interacted with?

Thats because you are told to and like a slave you obey

Doesn't change anything. You still leave people to rot in rivers and then drink from them.

Why is it so easy to conquer India? Are Indians naturally submissive (low-test)?

Also, why did the Indians never create an Empire like the Romans or the Muslims or the Chinese?

it means your gods don't like you

>The one which people rumor practiced fucked up shit according to those they interacted with?

Never read that before

> That is Hinduism's ultimate origin.
Origin yes. Nature after thousands of years of development and philosophy in a totally different tradition to other IE groups? no. Hinduism is in the same category as Zoroastrianism or Buddhism - a complex philosophical tradition with a foundation of simple cults and IE "paganism". The common person's Hinduism is indeed pretty much paganism, but the scholars' religions in India have had profound impact on every aspect of religion. There's no way it can be grouped with the other IE groups desu.
> The one which people rumor practiced fucked up shit according to those they interacted with?
Not really well-known, and "fucked up shit" is pretty meaningless. It was an advanced agricultural civ, and the IE peoples learnt much from them. Their writing was rudimentary, that's why there's not too much writing. But it's pretty obvious that lots of religious practices in Hinduism come from it, some strange, some very cool.

Can we limit the discussion to religion, here, instead of making stupid posts about an entire subcontinent's peoples and religions as if it means anything?

I know teenagers love to treat Veeky Forums like /pol/ with asking for sources, but this sort of behavior is counter-productive to actual discussion. It's clear nobody wants to actually discuss things here. Too bad, thought people could actually learn something. I'm out.
t. Indo-Iranian linguist

Ergo Mongols have the greatest culture in the world

Fuck off paki

They still have that thread.

As for fucked shit

>conquered by French
Actually no. The French allied with locals and tried to diminish the expanding East India Companies power but they failed.

They never conquered, only replaced the hierarchy, Indians in general just carry on minding their own lot, it wasn't until the intrusive practices of the British that the India as a independent entity awoke in the general mind of Indians. Also India as a nation has most of the wars it's been involved with since independence. India has had many empires from Mauryas to Guptas to the Marathas

I feel like you left out a couple of civilizations but otherwise good list.
It's insane how many times the poos have got their shit pushed in throughout history.

>seven posters ITT
>33 posts
Hmmm

>a sub-continent has multiple invaders
No shit. The only ones worth mentioning in that list are a few anyway.

>What makes Hinduism so fucked up?
Your Abrahamic baggage.

> low test
Bingo
Ever notice how all the Hollywood rape scandals are done by leftist feminist "males"? then you have Indians raping women left and right, what a coincidence am I right?

British*

this desu

Typical of paki to be a faggot, but don't worry , its not your fault you were inbred.

Their coherency is based on the veneration of the Vedas as the first and foremost central theme.

This is what separates Hinduism from Buddhism/Jainism.

indians are a subservile slave like race, every invader that invaded india remarked that indians are weak and to be enslaved/ruled over

why do pakis feel like they aren't in the same boat as indians? you guys are just as bad if not worse than indians in terms of being historical cuckolds.

Pakis are also slave like and subservile, even more subhuman because of islam. Literally muslim pajeets who got conquered and blown the fuck out by anyone who crossed the indus river.

@4255152
>conquered by Persians
>conquered by Greeks
>conquered by Muslim Arabs
>conquered by Muslim Persians
These guys never made it into modern day India. They got stopped mainly at the Punjab or North-Western frontier.

>conquered by Portuguese (KEK)
>conquered by Dutch
The Portuguese established a few small coastal colonies in Southern India during the power vacuum created by fall of Mughal Empire. The Dutch were the same and they both lost their influence from respective native kingdoms (Maratha and Travancore).

>conquered by Kushans
Honestly nothing wrong with this. The Kushans were one of the greatest Central Asian powers and they BTFO'd larger powers before even expanding down under.
Not like they had much of an impact since they were around for half a century in India before they got kicked out.

I'm not saying WEWUZ. We genuinely got btfo'd by mughals under akbar and the EIC but when you have a dozens of small kingdoms there's always bound to be some that get taken over

Fuck off you Afghan rat

I'm not afghan.

I'm just saying, where do pakis get off by insulting indians, when historically they're the same shit, disgusting poo skinned manlet dravidoid niggers.

>What makes Hinduism so fucked up?
It's not. Hinduism when it was brought to pajeets by the aryans was actually a pretty swell religion. Unfortunately, these pajeets screwed up and distorted the mythos and religious laws over time and now you have millions of pajeets worshipping cows and rat piss.

>I'm not afghan.
Yes you are.
>implying you're not the half tajik half afghan who spams that every couple of weeks

I'm not, but believe what you will. Indians are a subhuman race lmao.
>white people cannot ever insult me, it must be a shitskin from X shithole
poopjeet logic;

Basically this, any time I'm critical of indians online (not on Veeky Forums but on other media), I'm met with a flurry of responses saying I must be a paki or muslim.

> thread devolves into shitposting as usual
Can all the legitimately educated posters just leave this thread? It's a containment thread like any other.
Much of the interesting philosophy of Hinduism is post-Vedic. Nobody gives a fuck about "muh pure Indo European religion". And the cow worship comes from the aryans btw.

Kushans highly respected Indian culture, they were foreigners but weren't an issue at all.

>Kushans highly respected Indian culture, they were foreigners but weren't an issue at all.
Not really, they like any invader of the subcontinent saw indians as shitskin slaves.

Indo-Scythians are not the same as Kushans. And that text just sounds like butthurt Indians, who don't even know what "Yavana" means. It was likely written after the Kushan period. Nothing much changed in Indian social structure under Kushans anyways.

It's hilarious how indians deny the reality of history. If you want a real laugh go look at how they deny the fact that aryans swooped down from central asia into india, bringing with them hinduism, sanskrit and introducing the caste system. An even funnier laugh would be the indians who called it a "migration". Sure is a migration when thousands upon thousands of men started to fuck your women while your men watched.

>your men
They are literally the descendants of the Aryans.

You write like a fucking retard in all your posts. Stop this all ready you delusional bacha baz faggot.

They respected native Buddhists but we don't know how they felt about Hindus. Imo it was probably neutral since there aren't any records of atrocities unlike the Scythians who're slandered in a lot of texts.

rape babies

only the first is me pajeet

Don't bother replying, it's very typical of indians to think that whoever is slandering them must be muslim.

You sound very obnoxious. Don't be like that.

Indians are the result of that, they don't identify with or care about IVC culture. And it's a bit ridiculous to assume what happened then. Even if they are "rape babies", doesn't really mean anything if you want to judge the Dharmic religions as religions. How is this relevant to the thread btw?

> we don't know how they felt about Hindus
Cults of Surya were syncretized with their own faith (as they were with the Hunas), and Shiva was a popular god for them, something they adopted even before getting to India. They probably didn't give a fuck about Hinduism proper though. Buddhism was the fashion in those times anyways, none of the famous scholars of that time were Hindu afaik.

Does the Mughal Empire count

>Indians are the result of that, they don't identify with or care about IVC culture
the delusion

How are they not a result of Aryans mixing with the IVC and other peoples of the Subcontinent? Genetically and culturally, they undoubtedly are.

indians lay claim to the ivc all the time

>Does the Mughal Empire count
the mughal empire is an example of a foreign group conquering pajeets

read up on babur's views about indians, he called them filth and was disgusted by them in general

That doesn't really mean anything. Anybody can easily switch between mobile data and wifi if they don't want to get banned.

>Reincarnation
Maya, karma, and their derivative concepts are more airtight than the concept of salvation or damnation in any Abrahamic school, precisely because no material deeds have infinite material consequences. Don't get upset at the Upanishads desu

>implying this isn't objectively true anyway

>read up on babur's views about indians, he called them filth and was disgusted by them in general
here

“Hindustan is a country of few charms. Its people have no good looks; of social intercourse, paying and receiving visits there is none; of genius and capacity none; of manners none. In handcraft and work there is no form or symmetry, method or quality; there are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, musk melons or first rate fruits, no ice or cold water, no good bread or cooked food in the bazaars, no hot baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candlesticks.”
“Pleasant things of Hindustan are it is a large country and has masses of gold and silver...Another good thing is that it has are unnumbered and needless workmen for every king. There is a fixed caste for every sort of work and for every thing, which has done that work or from father to son until now.”

you've got autismo lad, sound like a schizo

did other invaders also view indians this way?

Typically yes. The india of history refers to north india and most of pakistan. Any invader whether it was the kushans or the british, they all viewed indians as subhumans for whatever reason was applicable at the time, and saw india only as natural resources to be exploited and people to be worked/taxed.

Here's a thread he was in a year ago doing the exact same thing:
>desuarchive.org/his/thread/2821235/#2821621

>
Babur merely settled some land(after BTFO'ing your people btw). His son lost it all and the Mughal empire started again with Akbar.

Also FYI while Babur loved Afghanistan he said Afghans were just idiots and drunkards.

>Another good thing is that it has are unnumbered and needless workmen for every king. There is a fixed caste for every sort of work and for every thing, which has done that work or from father to son until now.”
Caste system confirmed good thing. Signalers BTFO.

yep it objectively is, high caste indians are typically several cuts above the lower caste ones in terms of social mannerisms and looks

Again, not afghan. And I don't see myself in that thread. Is it so hard to believe that there are others that share the same opinions? Indians are filthy subhumans, worse than muslim subhumans.

He's a schizophrenic indian. If you really want to see him shit himself post a picture of the IVC and say pakistanis descend from the ivc.

Doesn't matter what they claim. Their culture is a mix of Aryan and native cultures, that's a fact.

It has to do with being colonized by the british. The british are the most recent masters of the indians, so they think "me good boy white man like me" which leads to them assuming anybody being critical of india MUST be some sort of muslim.

>we wuz graveyard of empires
>ruled by turks, mongols and arabs for the past 1000 years
Waiting for that double (you) btw

I'll take your word for it. I think asians are similar in this attitude, if you criticize any asian country, they start accusing you of being from china/japan/korea/vietnam etc. It's a fucked up inferiority complex.

>Nobody gives a fuck about "muh pure Indo European religion".
I care more about that than about what came after because PIE religion is basically the master key to the history of religion in Eurasia.