Why isn't bitcoin going down more

Why isn't bitcoin going down more...

Other urls found in this thread:

core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#4d
coindesk.com/cboe-president-bitcoin-etfs-will-follow-futures-products/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> priced in

Chill out, nothing goes down in a straight line.

Because there are 48000 unconfirmed transactions due to flippening occurring right now AND GROWING FUCK

Buyers overpowered sellers at the hourly 200 SMA.

It will. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Sell walls got crushed, some big money have interest in pumping the value.

I've had ETH pending to go to Binance for like an hour...

whatever

i-itll go down

Why though, just let it come down

>why isn't bitcoin going down anymore

> no hentain in open tabs
disappointing

Alisher Usmanov buying it

I will give it at most 24 hours to crash back to 4k.

LOL the great transaction power of ETH.

BTC works fine for people trying to send more than a few dollars anyway.

LMFAO if you honestly think its crashing at all, youre a no-coiner or a fucking newfag

It's going up too fast and the buyers are exhausted.

i think majority still doesn't know about s2x abort

I just came to post same thing

Why would they want it? They've made huge investments and want to increase their value.

Maybe so they can get out in an orderly fashion before letting it crash?

Because S2X going away clears out a significant source of uncertainty that lowered its potential valuation. The market will run up from here due to institutional money coming in.

TOPJEJ

Yeah first time this has happened with eth for me. No matter how long it takes it'll always show up right?

HODL strong
theres no way btc should be valued at 7.3 rn when it was weak af and dipping to 6900 just 1-2 days ago
even less reason w the cancellation of segwit x2

close some tabs, you pleb

agreed.

uncertainty fades away
demand grows
price rises

I sent over $3k of BTC a couple of hours ago, transaction fee of $16, still not included in a single block. Fuck this shit, it's not useable at all.

This is the thing that worries me. Normies and firms seeing forks gettting rekt and now daring to pour money in.

Bill Gates once said "...there is no stopping BitCoin"

Nobody I've spoken to actually supports forking Bitcoin but on the flipside, nobody hates free money. To me this was extremely bullish news since it shows that the largest players in the industry care for more than just a quick buck (to an extent) and that consensus matters even if it means that the scaling debate carries over to 2018.

Normies will catch on to aborted segwit2x and will pour in fiat money

>winamp
opinion discarded

Cancellation of segwit2x was a good thing, only coinlet shills say otherwise. Temporary weak selling is due to people who were expecting free coins and they are not sign ificant enough to crash the price.

gee wonder what my opinion was

>not having one hundred and eleven (111) tabs open at the same time
Sometimes I reopen a page again in a new tab just to avoid searching through that fucking mess

I mean, I will make money too if bitcoin rises but fuck me, alts are fun in a weird and often painful way.

Are you sure it's Ethereum's fault?
My transaction is pending as well, but that's because of cryptopia. Transaction can't be found on etherscan yet

This is the dip
Buy the dip

Send me the TXID

I would bet money that you had more than 3 inputs. You pay more for the memory you take up. If you cheap-out on consolidating inputs that is your failing. The fee is relative to the size, if you try to send a 100kg box with one stamp, its not going to arrive. Most transactions are small enough to confirm with 61k sats total.

Waiting for the bloodbath since 2k man when is it going to hapen

I honestly have no idea ha. I think it's Binance.

The longer the fuse gets the more blood there's gonna be. If tether initiates gox 2 then were looking at a bottom of 1500 rn

What's with the big green candle before it?

Just check your ethereum address in etherscan; if you can't see any incoming transaction then it's wherever you're sending from which is the problem

>core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#4d
Same amount as 24h ago.

cancellation news

YOU SAID IT WAS GONNA CRASH BIZ
WHERE IS IT

That is inside traders putting lube in retards' anus for an insanely huge dragon dildo

Its a bull trap just like the initial bull trap after the announcement.

It showed up finally! Thanks

what is that font?

All im seeing is sell walls getting eaten

I was looking at the exchange as the UI froze up from the price shooting 150 dollars in 5 seconds.

AMA

You're right bud, the TX has 5 inputs. Still pretty ridiculous though to me. $20 per kB for transaction fees and it still doesn't confirm for hours...

>S2X going away clears out a significant source of uncertainty

What is Bitcoin Cash? You cunts are deluded if you think institutional money is going to flow into BTC with a faster, cheaper and more reliable alternative growing rapidly.

Old money is really, really, slow to adapt.

ITS
FUCKING
MOONING
O
O
N
I
N
G

Because all uncertainty has been removed from the market.
We no longer fear that the CME whales will short BTC with the force on 10,000 suns on the day before the fork when the futures market opens.
We no longer fear an exodus of hash rate to B2X.
We no longer fear BCH sucking valuation away from BTC due to B2X siphoning some of BTC's mining power.
We no longer fear the uncertain hours of chop that would follow another major fork.
etc...

DEAD CAT BOUNCE
E
A
D

C
A
T

B
O
U
N
C
E

So how u think is it crash of bitcoin or his new growth?

>MFW S2X was the largest ever FUD campaign ever undertaken

LMFAO YES!!!

Oh god

Does that mean it's going to go even higher?

I see on history price never up after big high tails

Bitfinex just got another 20M Tether, yall know the drill

20M Tether - what it mean?

the twin towers did.

where do you see that

Where.

kek

My god what a fucking scam. The higher they pump this the bigger the crash will be.

gee, i wonder where you can see tether being created
fucking brainlets honestly
i want this market to crash just so these fucking morons expecting a hand holding spoon feeding to get fucking rekt

red pill me on tether

well the usual spot is down, so I figured you'd know another way
anyway, what makes people think they're not just creating tether in $20m increments following a major acquisiton of funds?

>etc...
on the other hand btc reached it's target like every other fucking time before pullback
and without s2x fomo risk reward ratio just went to shitter because the longer you wait the bigger the chance someone else will take his profit ahead of you

So in other words fomo buy volume; smart money left at 7.8k. Time to sit this one out.

WTF? New Tethers again?
Are they issuing them every day now or what?
Mt. Gox 2.0 is near, I guess.

what is to stop bitcoin????

FUCKING NOTHING.

The only reason your shitcoin is doing anything right now is because it is hardforking and niggers think they're getting big gibs. Once the fork is over it's back to the gutter with your chink commie coin that no sane person would invest in.

watch it soar to 11k

fucking loser

ROFL LMAOOOOO

Yup. Got my buy orders set in the $5500-$5800 range for the inevitable crash overnight.

its not going to crash you no-coin newfag

coindesk.com/cboe-president-bitcoin-etfs-will-follow-futures-products/

Correction, correction.

> things that will NEVER happen

Yes, but then the smart money realised that 6900 held and that aren't dumping. Hell, we didn't even put in a lower low.

>$5800
you fucking conservative shitlord
This is why you will stay poor whilst maesters del blackchain, such as myself, go in at $0.

Wow!
Did you mine Bitcoin in 2009/2010?
And you still have them?

>smart money realised that 6900 held
its was not smart money
it was yolo bitmex 100x shorters closing their positions

What do anons seriously predict will be where btc peaks? I know 10K is the magic number.

It will crash overnight. Just wait, it will be pink wojaks from this board going all in when it pumps like crazy in prep for the big dump

The recent mooning brought lots of normies in. Btc worth more as a speculative investment now.

There is no pill. It's non blockchain funbux that are arbitrarily set to a dollar. The Hong Kong service that "issues" tether (bitfinex) has explicitly stated they are not beholden to holders for any amount of real fiat currency

There are few ponzis in this space. Tether is one, and right now it's holding up anywhere from 15-90% of the whole market. I'm not saying it's all going to implode tomorrow, but when it does the whole thing is going up in a poof of "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED"