Niger river valley

Has a civ cradle not formed from a river valley in west africa the niger birthed to separate cradles the sahelian City states lead to Ghana Mali Songhai and Kamen bornu while in Nigeria it lead to the nok culture and the Sao in central africa

Other urls found in this thread:

solarey.net/oldest-boat-discovered-africa-least-8000-years-old/
google.com/amp/s/www.world-archaeology.com/features/heuneburg-first-city-north-of-the-alps/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppidum#Examples
youtu.be/-64kHmCJGMA
richard-hooker.com/sites/worldcultures/CIVAFRCA/IRONAGE.HTM
academia.edu/2558409/Coping_with_uncertainty_Neolithic_life_in_the_Dhar_Tichitt-Walata_Mauritania_ca._4000_2300_BP_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Early tichitt

Fuck auto correct

Has a civ cradle not formed from a river valley
in west africa the niger birthed to separate cradles the sahelian City states leading to Ghana Mali Songhai and Kamen bornu while in Nigeria it lead to the nok culture and the Sao in central africa

huh?

River valleys birth all civ cradles so no

Has a civilization cradle not been birthed from a river valley

I think? that's what op is saying

The niger was the veins of Western africa

Ghana empire ruins

Learn english, holy shit. Did you google translate this shit?

>Cambodian underwater basket-weaving website
>bitching about people not knowing proper English.

Kys.

Perfection isn't expected, but at least be able to form a comprehensible sentence.

Auto correct gone wrong most likely

>4000 years of African American History
>Egypt is noted on the map but not highlighted
>0 we wuzzes / kangz

solarey.net/oldest-boat-discovered-africa-least-8000-years-old/
The problem is unless it's amazingly well preserved it to s difficult to carbon date anything going more than 2000 years back because of the humidity. The acidic soil, the Niger river has changed shape considerably over time and the fact that the Sahara was wet until about 4000 years ago means any settlements could be much further away.

I meant 4000BC not years ago

There's going to be a guy talking about benin soon

>African-American history

Into the trash it goes

*owl noises*

Western africa retard

Many people don't realize that much of Mauretania looked like savanas and not deserts, where the Tichit culture flourished around 2000-400 bc building large stone villages

That guy is me

He's heeeeeere

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

What ?

Why ?

>NOK civilization
The ancient celts were more of a civilization than the NOK culture.

>4000 years of African American History
Why do Americans assume that every black people on Earth are like the ones in their country?

It's older then the Celts and better metallurgy

>better metallurgy
Lmao

Also the ancient celts built large urban cities. I don’t think the same could be said about the NOK culture.

That urban site wasn't large at all, it had like 1000 people in it, and it was the exception

Heuneburg has a population around 10,000. And these towns were quite common actually. In fact, they were so common that Julius Caesar came up with a name for them. “Oppidum”

>quite common

No

>around 10,000

Absolutely wrong

According this site, heunuburg had a population of AT LEAST 5,000 inhabitants. google.com/amp/s/www.world-archaeology.com/features/heuneburg-first-city-north-of-the-alps/amp/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppidum#Examples

Not the citadel, the surrounding area, the Aussensiedlung, the citadel probably didn't even reach 1,000 inhabitants

Most oppida weren't urban centers, they were just forts

They had aristocrats, agriculture, mints, a large scale metal industry and were systematically planned.

Very few were

Yeah that Celt one IBERIAN fort looks impressive

There’s plenty of Oppida in Gaul that could rival that.

Absolutely no except for a few late ones in the first century bc

youtu.be/-64kHmCJGMA

Exactly so?

>African American
Do these people have no shame? Most don't know what part they came from and can't even speak the language nor understand the culture.

Nok was during 1000 b.c.

Once again nok was much much older then the Celts

The nok civ was from 1000b.c. to 500 A.D.

The nok culture is much older than the Celts they had iron during the bronze age skipping it completely

The sahelian states had larger and older cities like tichitt and djenne djenno

So? Southern Europeans had iron before them

Ah no no they didn't iron was brought to Europe from the med and middle east

So? They still had it before Africa, tard

Kumbi Saleh had a population of 30,000

So did tichitt settlements and the Ghana empire

Tichitt didn’t even have simple technology like wells, cisterns or canal, I read it yesterday on a paper about them, that’s why with deserification they collapsed immedeately

Also tichitt only had stone, no metal working

>Niger

Stop using racist slurs. Reported.

quit bein a bitch-ass niger

Again, wasn’t a civilization

So?

So?

It's centuries older then that so was tichitt

Says you

richard-hooker.com/sites/worldcultures/CIVAFRCA/IRONAGE.HTM

my argument is that the ancient celts were closer to an actual civilization than the nok culture. So your point is irrelevant.

Just because they had metal smithing doesn’t make them a civilization you tard.

Negroes never had a civilization. This is another afrocentrist lie.

Source?

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just curious.

In a moment

It’s not talking about Thochit retard

academia.edu/2558409/Coping_with_uncertainty_Neolithic_life_in_the_Dhar_Tichitt-Walata_Mauritania_ca._4000_2300_BP_

"No evidence of hydraulic engineering

like well,cistern and other water storage devices

has yet been documented in the Dhars’ archaeological record.Neolithic people certainly relied on springs, rain and surface water that were available and availability was very likely strongly constrained by seasonal variations"

>Gets iron sooner
>Still accomplishes nothing
Jeez, at least Amerindians have an excuse.

They have no history or culture of their own to speak of so feel the urge to appropriate other people's history. A bit like how 56%ers all pretend to be Irish and act like twats for Saint Patrick's Day

Their civ lasted until 300 A.D.

The lived along the niger once again much much older then the celts

And?

So? Much more primitive under every aspect, and Europe has dozens of older civilizations more impressive than Tichitt

Kushites built this while Northern Europeans were living in mud huts.

a culture is not the same as a civilization

WE

They actually building lake settlements but okay.

I don't blame the negroes. It's not easy to know that all the other races developed great civiizations while your ancestors were cannibals living in mudhuts.

Nobody disputes Nubians were black, stormtard. In fact one of the arguments to claim Egyptians were not black Subsaharan Africans (they weren't) is the fact that they painted themselves in a lighter skin than Nubians.

Congrats, the Egyptians taught them how to stack bricks. This shit isn't Niger river valley fyi, this is all near the Nile

>the Egyptians taught them
No evidence of that.

>stack bricks
Building a pyramid seems a little more complex than that m8.

Negroes never built pyramids, Tyrone.

>lake settlements are an achievement

Can you please stop using the N-word?

I've seen you use this joke like five times today, its not funny anymore.

i wonder what OP wanted to say...

Benin is awesome, fuck off

i read an article recently that says indus river valley civ was not born in a river valley through analysis of the historical geography and climate

Nice Arab architecture

>niger civilization