The female skirt was the greatest innovation in human history

The female skirt was the greatest innovation in human history.

>women being sluts
>innovation
user

Why them how's bitches

The trend of skirts made is socially acceptable, and now most girls who wear skirts aren't sluts.

Amazing

>girls
>aren't sluts
I'm disappoint

Honestly I'm really disappointed that the fashion industry is pushing the leggings meme. I want more women to wear skirts. :^(

Pantyshots are the best. Death to skorts and all similar heresies.

Leggings are cheap and versatile. I doubt the fashion industry would push for that.

I've never seen yogapants in Japan though

yes betas and women love lust

It's a pretty logical development.

Women look nice in skirts and dresses but I never see them wear them. I live in the U.S.A. may be different in other states or countries.

Trust me you wouldn't want to see a burgerbeastina in a dress.

The ones that are in shape wear yoga pants and the larger ones cover up

Veeky Forums

>most girls who wear skirts aren't sluts.

>yes betas and women love lust
You have some issues with your sexuality you need to sort out before you shoot up a school

The only women I see where dresses or skirts outside of an ultra formal event are hippies.

Women mostly wear pants now. On the up side, in the summer they wear those short shorts with the lower butt fat hanging out. So you win some you lose some.

In Asia girls wear dresses all the time.

Girls want to look attractive and fashionable so it makes sense

it was the same for me growing up in Canada. I'm in Australia now and every girl wears dresses during the summer. I dated a girl who I only ever saw wear pants once.

what was the point of these

>I'm really dissapointed that women like to keep their legs warm and not have to worry about flashing their panties

wow she's actually kinda cute in that pic

They're out of fashion in the U.S.

And in England

If we makes the trend of bikini socially acceptable, we will have all them girls in bikini at school?

Well time to move to Japan then, I guess. I'm still young enough (21) to get away with hanging around the Jap qts.

probably would be too cold
maybe if global warming is strong enough tho

What do you mean young enough to get away with

>>young enough to get away with
>>he doesn't know about daddy issues and the electra complex
lol

Without it being seen as creepy.