Post net worth

i KNOW for a fact that a large chunk of you guys are larpers but for those that aren't post proof that you aren't a larper and write your average guesstimated net worth, if you dont youre larping,

Gambled my why up to 13 MM USD.
NEET & virgin.

30k guns
15k Precious Metals
20k crypto
25k ( 3 vehicles )
40k fiat 50/50 checking/saving
10-15k jewelry/
Also shareholder for gas/oil company 3k month dividends
So like 100-110k net worth

No debt /loan no job I pay my 2% rewards cc card every month for travel points . $1200 travel points this year. Also fucked back, fucked gut, fucked pancreas, I’m falling apart lmao also 27

Like maybe 5k

Exactly 0K

I'm having a hard time doubling my stack after hitting 100k. Any tips?

-$6k

$35k

all in crypto, started with 3k a month ago

I love larp threads

~200k

How the fuck are you getting 3k month divs from oil and gas and your net worth is less than 120k?

Larp and an idiot. I don't even know why I come in this fruity board anymore.

hes probably a fucking welder who owns his own company and subcontracts to the big boys and pays him self "dividends"

-£20000

Kids/gambling/bad money habits

You're just being played by psychological numbers, its all in your head.

dumbass, the ammount of stocks youd have in oil and gas companies to tally up 3k a month dividends is give or take 2 million dollars worth, ur net worth isnt 100k if ur making those dividends

ITT larpers not providing proof

About 15k :/

I hope you guys are counting your debt.

18k crypto
25k cash/savings
25k car
1k stocks
10-15k assets
no debt no rent but that will end soon

not particularly good at anything
>6.5k stocks
>2k crypto
>6.4k cash that daddy won't let me play with
>also ~3k worth of computer shit but that's not an asset

suppose I should add no debt and parents pay all expenses since I'm student

Had to file an insurance claim recently, when I found an animal bone in my food at Taco Bell and it cut my gum open. Assuming I will be receiving a compensation package soon. Other than that I'm making money currently from trading crypto. Net worth probably 3K.

50k crypto
Rest in retire funds and stox

I wanna kill myself

3 mil would make life tolerable since then work wud be optional

30k stocks. Will be a millionaire post inheritance as I'm an only child and my parents are good investors. I'm set financially but wish I had a more respectable job anyway.