Hodl or sell alts for btc?

What's the game plan felllas?

Sell BTC for alts

don't have any btc
100% alts rn

i see you like to live dangerously

Alts are done, this was their last breath
OMG, nEO etc people jumped onto them as a safe harbor, but nobody gives a fuck about alts anymore as soon as they realized tha the king is all gucci

CHINKS INCOMING!!

you're a bit late

however

SELL BTC and go into ALTS

HODL

Wait why would we need to sell alts? Isn't the fork not happening, doesn't this mean alts will go up?

Alts do things.
Bitcoin doesn't do anything.
Assets are the way to go.

I've been 100% alts all week lol

steel does thing - cheap
gold - mostly a status symbol - expensive as fuck

btc-gold
platforms/utility tokens/etc - steel

gold is used in electronics, you brainlet. it is a highly condictuble metal. also, supercomputers have components made of gold. BTC is worthless now.

>hurr electronics
now check how much of gold supply is used for muh electronics you brainlet
btc is the TRUSTED (for crypto standard) sotre of value that's gonna be prefered by our and future generations whether you like it or not

Seeing how it can clearly pumped and dumped like any shitcoin out there, just by larger whales
Ppl are so deluded...

>he doesn't hodl
gtfo Veeky Forums

nobody said it's gonna be a straight vertical line
if everything was so certain and safe btc would already be trading at 1m a piece

Danger for Bitcoin is over. No brakes on the Happening Train. Money will drain out of Alts as people flood back in to Bitcoin. I just sold all of my Alts and added it to my BTC stack as a safehaven against the incoming Alt Crash.

literally no reason for that. bitcoin is overbought. it will go down. people actually see more value in alts and were only buying bitcoin because of muh free money. get rekt. you will hold until it's back at 1k. LOL

When institutional money gets into BTC, they are going to crash that motherfucker before they buy. Probably via regulation.

As a month long trend yes alts will go up. Bit.mark my words.. alts go down for 3 days because some.of the 20-30% jump comes off and normies go hey its safe lets buy btc. After there is coinsolidation then alts go up again screen shot diss

yeah uhm, yeah me too, this guy he is woke friends

who is paying for your curry you street defiler?