Why did they always consider slavs to be inferior to them, even before WW2?

Why did they always consider slavs to be inferior to them, even before WW2?

Couldn't they just mind their own business?

Poles are inferior to Slavs

I have no other explanation but autism and desire to somehow give some ''moral'' imperative to their imperialist tendencies.
It's not as if Slavs were constantly invading or threatening German lands. Conflicts between Slavs and various German groups and entities were quite rare for most of the second millennium. Germans were actually invited and colonized a lot of land in Eastern Europe.

>colonized a lot of land in Eastern Europe
Maybe if those slavs could have done their own craftsmanship, trading, administration and so on we would have thought them equals. In actual fact, germans became functional elites wherever they went - right into the highest military and civil administration ranks in the russian empire. They were inferior and they still are inferior, deal with it.

He’s right desu. Germans were in charge of almost all the Slav nations including Russia until WWI. Even now they all subordinate themselves to Germany via the EU.

Germans were in charge of England, Spain, Italiy, Greece. Does that make all of them inferior to Germans?

Slavs are niggers

So glad we kicked out your kind after WW2. Arrogant shit.
>y-you're less wealthy so that means it's moral to exterminate you
You don't have to think of me as equal, just fuck off from Eastern Europe.

>England
Had a german king because of dynastic inheritance, but next to no germans otherwise. Russia had german generals, ministers, engineers, bureaucrats...
>Spain, Italy, Greece
Obviously inferior. Just look at the map.

>>>/krautchan/

The extermination plan was lunacy obviously, look at how it appalled anglos and german-americans. Just the result of hitler being a madman and not even popular with most germans. (Sorry about that.)

Previous excursions in the East Front during WWI gave German soldiers the impression that slavs were dirty, poor and behaved in "animalistic ways", which was at least partially true for the poorest Tsarist domains. After the start of WW2 this changed so that the paternal attitude of "these people are savages but deserve to be educated by Germans" transformed into "these people are racially inferior and crypto communists amd deserve to be eliminated".

>Not even popular with most Germans
Yet they enabled and participated in a literal genocide so severe and grandiose in scale that it directly resulted in what we now know as fundamental human rights and the laws of war.

Russians "enabled and participated" in the holodomor, the great purge and the gulags, resulting in about equal numbers of deaths. But I guess that's okay because they only (mostly) killed their own or something...

tell me more about military and administrative skills of the Huns Kike, i could also add Ruso-Japanese war battles where Hun was in charge of every single battle where Russians fucked up.

It goes back to middle ages, when Poles brought German immigrants to Silesia and Pomerania, hoping that their gratefulness will make them loyal subjects to Polish state. But Germans saw such hospitalbility as a sign of weakness, and since then always conspired to exploit Poles.
German stance against Slavs is simillar to Jews against Goys: "they're good to us, therefore we are superior and we must prove it"

>German stance against Slavs is simillar to Jews against Goys
That is actually a very good comparison.

now remember that 83% of Jews in interwar Poland spoke either German or Jiddish (German dialect)

Racist

>The german tricolore
>Actually the colours of german progressives who disliked prussia and wanted to liberate poland
There is a certain irony there.

wtf i love Germans now

look at this mad wehraboo

inferiority complex

>we wuz more monies than you so we kill you
this is your brain on /pol/

Sometimes i think my germanophobia is unjust and stupid.
And then there's this krautnigger who reminds me why i fucking despise krauts and worship Arthur Harris as a saint of all europe.

Gajda was so fucking right...

Look how the common polak is triggered by facts.

>Germans saw such hospitalbility as a sign of weakness, and since then always conspired to exploit Poles
>they're good to us, therefore we are superior and we must prove it
Is there any chance germans can be redeemed?

Im actually a bong and consider slavs more human than huns.
Their not on the same level of englishmen, but still more like a noble savage then krautniggers.

>Be bong
>Hate germans for colonizing slavs
>Muh glorious british empire though
No wonder noone likes you.

We didn't try to colonise fellow europeans and try to exterminate them as krautniggers did, besides that i personally dislike imperial colonisation we did in Raj, Africa and other irrelevant populated shithole lands besides Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
>No wonder noone likes you.
Like i fucking care about opinion of sheep and krauts.

>colonizing slavs
German miners and artisans were invited by Slavic kings to peacefully settle lands depopulated by war and pestilence. Stop acting like this was some kind of conquest.

>Stop acting like this was some kind of conquest
>REEE evil germans conquered us
Is this your brain on vodka?

>REEE evil germans conquered us
I never said that. You did.

>Ostsiedlung in medieval era
>conquest

Ignore him, wehraboos tend to be defective in the brain from overdose of prussian semen to the head.
It can't be helped.

It's a Polish meme. Literally the main source of the myth of evil oppressive Germans enslaving poor innocent Slavs is 19th century Polish nationalist butthurt. The phrase "Drang nach Osten"? Literally invented and first used by a Pole called Julian Klaczko.

Drang nach Osten refers mostly to what Prussians were doing to ethnic Polish lands. And yes, they did opress Poles, suppressed Polish language and tried their best to germanize everything,

Unironically it backfired, Poles became more nationalistic than ever.

Cool beans, except Poles went full retard and tried explaining what specifically Prussians were doing to specifically Poles as some kind of eternal oppression of all Slavs by all Germans, which is nonsensical. And trying to reinterpret Ostsiedlung as a form of conquest is kielbasa brain tier.

As if Northern Crusades, Teutonic Order and Prussians weren't enough. Add Third Reich to the mix and you have recurring theme.
>kielbasa brain tier.
Says all about your agenda.

Again, specifically Polish meme. For Russian people, the Germans were not even top 5 historical adversaries before WW1 (far less significant than their rivalries with Poles, Swedes, Mongols, Tatars or Turks) and Russia was allied with Germans more often than not. Serbs, Slovaks, Croats, Bulgarians? Barely any mutual animosity with the Germans. That leaves only Czechs who did have conflicts with Germans but it was more religious than ethnic in nature, as the Habsburgs were the biggest counter-reformers in Europe and the Czechs followed a heretical Protestant sect.
So the meme really only stems from Polish historical butthurt.

>So the meme really only stems from Polish historical butthurt.
No, it comes from historical opression lead by Germans.
>Again, specifically Polish meme. For Russian people, the Germans were not even top 5 historical adversaries before WW1 (far less significant than their rivalries with Poles, Swedes, Mongols, Tatars or Turks) and Russia was allied with Germans more often than not. Serbs, Slovaks, Croats, Bulgarians?
Russians often allied with Germans against the Poles.

>Russians often allied with Germans against the Poles.
Yes. Exactly my point. Germans didn't hate Slavs in general, they hated specifically Poles, Russians and Germans weren't considered enemies before the 20th century.

It was love then

Let's be serious for a moment here.
Germans acted as immigrants, colonizers and conquerors in eastern europe because/when they could. It's the same as everyone does - the same, fun fact, as poles did in ukraine and belarus, that's just how the world works. That doesn't mean these people were racially inferior or anything (there are many reasons some places were economically less developed than others), but neither does it mean the colonizers were morally inferior.
As for the WW2 part, that WAS exceptional, and evil even by the standards of the time, and I believe every german government since 1945 has acknowledged that. But as far as I'm concerned, germany has paid enough with the ostgebiete. If slavs keep hating us for our long-dead great grandparents, it's them who's in the wrong, not us. And it seems most of the world aggress with that.

>conquerors
Other than partitions of Poland, not really.

Kraut apologism won't work on a board full of Polacks, you know.

Germans started to hate all slavs in general when bunch of pseudo-intelectuals and pan-germanic ultranationalists in 19th got together and started to have wet-dreams about German Superiority over everything.
From this concepts like Lebesraum were born and dreams of expansion of the all east.
Didn't help that Wilhelm II enabled such ideas and even supported them, which led to extremism nazis commited.

I wish there were more germans like you instead of typical wehraboo nazi larpers who suck german dick so much they embarrass actuall germans who just try to get by.

>Germans acted as immigrants, colonizers and conquerors in eastern europe because/when they could. It's the same as everyone does - the same, fun fact, as poles did in ukraine and belarus
Howaboutism. And even with that you are wrong.
>germany has paid enough with the ostgebiete
How so? Stalin annexed Eastern Poland, and to calm down butthurt allies he gave them some land in West. Poland ended with less land in the end, and both Poland and Germany had nothing to say about it.
>If slavs keep hating us for our long-dead great grandparents
You are just playing the victim here, and your rationale is ridiculous.

This but for some reason Poles always think they are the victim and everbody liked them

>as poles did in ukraine and belarus
Poles: We were right to kick out those Krauts and annex their cities, they don't belong in ancient Polish lands, they were just colonizers
Also Poles: WILNO NASZE, LWOW NASZ!

>Howaboutism
The word you are looking for is "whataboutism" friend. And for what it's worth, I'm not arguing that the german actions in eastern europe were (entirely) a good thing, I'm arguing that germans were no worse for it than any other people - which Veeky Forums seems to forget at times.
>Poland ended with less land in the end
Poland annexed lands after WW1 that were debatably polish to begin with. Even besides that, what are we to do, attack russia to get your clay back? You don't even want it, it's mostly shit anyway.
>rationale is ridiculous
Yes user, the generally accepted fact that WW2 is history and the middle ages even more so, and should remain that way, is ridiculous. Hating people today even when you're allied and economically intertwined is the way to go.

Your reasoning works in reverse too, you know. There was no ancestral anti-German hatred by Poles either. Poles where fine with Germans for most of history, there was even a Polish-Saxon personal union and alliance. It was Prussian greed for territory that made this into a conflict. "Prussians" just wanted to expand their territory and Poland was nearby. Later they hijacked German nationalism and used it to justify the conquests and turn the Prussian-Polish conflict into a German-Polish conflict.
The Polish attitude obviously changed too. When a neighboring country tries to suppress yours this will naturally lead to "butthurt".

>The word you are looking for is "whataboutism" friend.
Thanks, I somehow fucked that up
> You don't even want it, it's mostly shit anyway.
So was Silesia and Prussia after world war. One big pile of bricks, so obviously Germans didn't lose anything of worth.
>Hating people today even when you're allied and economically intertwined is the way to go.
But no one hates you, that's your delusion.
>You want something back, something that is rightfully yours? Why do you hate me so much?
And how is that history, many people who experienced those things are still alive today.

>Hating people today even when you're allied and economically intertwined is the way to go.

a lot of niggers hate white people.

This thing only works if balance is achieved mutually which is never the case.

>niggers hate white people
They're too dumb to realize they hit upon a gold mine living in a place with whites to pay their gibs.

Reminds me of Poles in the EU

>t. retard

>be germnigger
>chimp out
And the cycle of history repeats

>We didn't try to colonise fellow europeans and try to exterminate them as krautniggers
Did you just completely ignore your hundreds of years colonizing Ireland, treating their language and culture as inferior and literally starving them to death?

>source: author's comutations using Eurostat national accounts and EU budget series
lol, was it made by a butthurt polack? He clearly doesn't understand how economy works.

>Eastern poland very poor
>Pls invest
>...
>Stop profitting from investment german opressor!

t.

>Poles buy German products with the free money they receive
>that means they aren't recipients of free money
you're fucking retarded

Perhaps you are. No one wants the trash you call "products" here. Germans sell the low quality trash to Poland, Hungary, Czech and Slovakia.

If you're so fucking stupid to buy bad quality stuff I guess it's not our fault
>y-you forced us to buy bad quality stuff with gifted money you to totally forced us to take!!!

>If you're so fucking stupid to buy bad quality stuff I guess it's not our fault
The thing is. It doesn't say that the product you send here is worse than one in the west. :^)

Do you get mad at Germans when you accidentally hit your toe?

No, I just beat the shit out of them.

you must be one sad little fucker...

Your wife says otherwise.

>WILNO NASZE
nobody says that
>LWOW NASZ!
useless shithole, not useful anymore

Is that the some fucker who claims that "refugee" benefits help the economy?

>Pay $ using not your own money
>Leech few times that via untaxed German companies in EU countries
>Why are you ungrateful? I am giving you FREE things!
Someone has that picture from German atlas explaining how Japanese soldiers were boosting economy in China during 2WW?

>>Pay $ using not your own money
>>Leech few times that via untaxed German companies in EU countries
any credible source on these claims?

> the most incompetent kings in Polish history came from Germany
> and coincidently Polish kings of German origin were responsible for the slow downfall of Poland
Really made me think

I don't get this meme. Yes, Nicholas II had German ancestry from the house of Holstein-Gottoro, but he also was a descendant of the Russian Peter I, spoke Russian, was a devout Russian Orthodox Christian and viewed Germany as one of his biggest enemies. To call him a German is peak stupidity and wewuzing, by applying the same logic you could call Prussians Slavic.

>by applying the same logic you could call Prussians Slavic.
If you test remains of people like Bismarck, Ludendorff, Hindenburg, Clausewitz and so on you will discover something you don't want to know.

I'm saying that having Slavic ancestry don't necessarily make you a Slav just like German ancestry don't necessarily make you a German. Do you view those LARPING 14/88th Italian Amerimutts as actual Italians?

Nope. And that renders entire german wewuzzing useless. Because half of them has Slavic ancestry.