What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extensions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

Charles Andy Nano Straney cancer redditor scam trash

bad forced memes, desperate bagholders

more like JUST coin

sweet free coins

Free coins

Happy Blursday, you shits

Sup

This coin is a developer disappointment and a scam overall after it was stolen from andy. Enjoy your shitty network and crappy coin

This is spam. Please report these posts

Everyone knows this is a scam. Only have to look at the trade volume. They kicked out the only dev who actually got the coin to increase in value

I agree that its a scam but of the stupid fucking devs do not get their shit together and make it legit the SEC will crack down!! Fucking reported

When is the new algo coming out?

We really were better off with the scammer Andy than these posers

It is dead. There is no chance of it coming back.

SEC wouldnt give a fuck about this, it doesnt hold any value at all.

It was suicide, they thought it was going to get dumped. Guess what a dump would have been better than this shit show. I told that to devs when it happened and they just kicked me off the discord. I dumped them at 800 sats when I had the chance and havent looked back.

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

Agreed gossamer is a loser!! Andy was CHAD

pic related

I am selling this Chancoin wallpaper for +10 Chancoins!

Gossamer Socks, this road-map needs to be updated - design and information wise.

How many bags do you own?

Its dead dude. RIP

chancoin

Roll

It's been how long since they were going to change PoW?
The only thing they've done was fork and waste 2 months of exchanges time

Devs are actual Jews. Like one admitted to it.

They are parasites, they forked it for a short term gain and have fucked it long term.

+100 4CHN

Fuck you cunt. You did not create that.
You've no right to ask money for it.

I don't see any Copyright claim on it.

I'd fucking smash your face in if I ever got the chance cunt.

Your mother will ground you for that.

Good morning fellow chancoiners :)

One eye on Chancoin, one eye on something else.

Stress is killing me boys

Get a job.