Tfw you ruined your tits by getting fat and you will never have a sexy

>tfw you ruined your tits by getting fat and you will never have a sexy
>saggy mcsaggers empty deflated tits once you lose weight
>training chest only helps a little

sucks to have fucked up this bad. I will never know what it's like to be a sexy grill and be aesthetic

I'm sure theyr'e not bad as you think.
Post them and you'll get great feedback, I'm sure of it.

You either get good titty genes or you don't. Such is life. You can be obese and they could still be sad saggies.

There is no thing as bad tits; the problem is called homossexuality.

women don't need to be aesthetic

replies thread incoming

We'll need to see some visuals to properly asses you, ma'am.

all women start sagging from 21 onwards unless they get implants

Post your mammaries so we can judge.

Before I started working out, I had smaller tits and thought they were ugly and saggy. Then I got fit, as the rest of me got fitter I thought they were even uglier.

Now after gaining 15lbs due to health issues, they look great. I know I should cut, but fuck I don't wanna lose them. They're so pillowy soft.

Just get fat again. Bigger tits, and since you're a grill you will always get laid regardless of how fat you are.

Also, there are guys with saggy tit fetish too. Just saying.

>There is no thing as bad tits
Nice joke.

Not OP but my tits were always saggy, even as a teenager, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Go get your fix.

What the fuck are you talking about? Tits can be bad easily.

He's a virgin who hasn't seen a pair not on the internet

You might have a liking for penises. You might find they don't get mad and come in all sizes and colors.

Not true. There are bad tits. Watch my 600lb life and tell me you want to see them girls roam free

that's because you've always been a fatso with manboobs

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Just as there are ugly tits there are ugly cock and pussies too my dude. How anyone can seriously believe tits can't be ugly must have literally no standards

Imagine having the same problem but being a male. Now that really sucks. Even them being ugly and saggy, at least you know you're supposed to have them.

Show us your tits you whore

Please don't, im eating.

bro there are ugly tits just like ugly vaginas.

Not everyone is such a sex starved desperate botched abortion that any contact with a female gives them a hard on.

Imagine being you.

just get a boob job you stupid slut

>bro
Ignored.

What the fuck are you taking about, them titties on OP are amazing.

OP here, my tits are about as saggy as the girl in OP pic, couldn't post pics of bare tits so that's as close as I can get

>about as saggy as the girl in OP
>saggy
ok

That's...generally what boobs look like, only better...What do you

I don't even

fuck

Magnify the image to its full size, you'll see that her tits have a good amount of sag to them

Are we looking at the same image? Look at it full size. Look at the size of her inframammary fold, it's big. And her nipples are low.

Have done and had a good look. Way ahead of you, for scientific reasons ofc.

When you are 30 or 40 sure.

stfu and get fit then get a boob job if it bothers you so much

science has fixed this problem, just save up like 8k and get silicone tits that are better than whatever you started with. DON'T go saline.

Are you in London? Please be in London.
>just post the pics in a nsfw board and link it here

How do japanese women get those huge natural tits? Supplements? or do they make themselves lactate?

That germanic bitch isnt cute at all

i'm not sure why you're asking me. there's like 140 million people in japan, some of the women are gonna have huge mutant tits. i've been there and they're on avg muuuch flatter. japanese fake tits are a bit different from western ones often too, they use cohesive gel generally which is also good and you can get it in much larger sizes (~1800cc for eg) than you can silicone

Look at the bright side, at least you're healthy now. Maybe cosmetic surgery could fix them, pull in the skin and lift them a bit. Save your money and get a surgery consult.

fyi boob lifts are a scam and generally make your tits look terrible, implants work MUCH better

Magnify a picture of yourself to it's full size, and you'll see that you're a massive faggot

Fuck off you stupid cunt. It literally does not matter. You're a woman, the fact that you have a vagina between your legs means that literally all you have to do is not be TOO fat and men will still flock to you in hordes, regardless of what your tits or any other part of your body looks like.

This board is for men. We have actual body problems that have actual effects on our confidence, social standing, and dating/romantic ventures. Not "waaaah my boobs aren't instagram model tier waaaah my life is over".

You're not one of us. Go away.

Get laid before you have a break down and shoot some people.

/r9k/ is that way incelbro

lol tell that to society

males aren't treated like dolls that are supposed to be pretty, to society a scarred male is just more "masculine", a scarred female is just "ugly" unfortunately

This thread is barely an hour old and I'm already gettin some pretty good giggles out of it. Keep um' coming boys.

A scarred male with a conveniently attractive scar could be more masculine. A scarred female with pretty much any kind of scar will be a sweet damaged girl who will only attract even more men than before because her scar just makes them more confident about talking to her.

>i'm not sure why you're asking me.
> they use cohesive gel generally which is also good and you can get it in much larger sizes (~1800cc for eg) than you can silicone

You seem to know a lot about breast augmentation despite your confusion over why I'm asking you

Still waiting for the tits pic.
Remind me of this girl who posted her tits a few days ago after saying her tits were shit. Bitch had a perfect breasts.

OP some things you need to realise: 600lb blobs have boobs bigger than you. Do you want to be 600lb?
Fit girl with saggy tits is better than fat girl with even saggier tits.

Anyway, I don't want you to scare any browsing fat girls with your horror story.
My boobs actually got bigger with the last 15kg I lost.(BC estrogen I guess)
General guideline for femanons: If you got boobs when you got fat, you'll lose them when you get thinner. If not, they'll get smaller but so will you.

Post your jugs, tubs.

hey do you have a paypal? do you want 500 dollars?

ps: you have to be my online gf

L-London?

T-Trappy?

This is why I lift.

OP here, I've never given a fuck about size, I only care about shape

if my tits had just gotten smaller and kept some perkiness I would have been completely happy with that

alas, that was not my fate.

How saggy are your tits?

Well you can always give some time for the skin to tighten a little bit (wear really well fitted bras that really support you).

I guess not saggy at all, I can't hold a pencil under my boobs if that's what you're asking. But then again I've always had pretty good chest muscles, I blame that.

tits or gtfo, cunt

The collective group is society, so a part of society just told you that you don't need to be aesthetic

jesus christ shes sexy

>she

So now i gotta start cutting myself to get pussy? Women get more demanding by the day.

please dont tell me thats a trap

Yeah its been 2 years now, this is as good as it's gonna get

Wow, so you have really big tits but they have no fold at all so you can't put a pencil underneath? They're super perky then

what are you implying user?

You're a beta.

You haven't been here long, have you? Soon you'll know in seconds 99% of the time.

What do you think, user?

what about this 1% user :*

Nooo user I'll be your gf instead D: I got bills to pay
Contacts?

fyi any female with anything but close boobs (aka permanent cleavage) in a c-cup or higher should end their life and inferior genetic line immediately. they are the manlet of women.

>Not everyone is such a sex starved desperate botched abortion that any contact with a female gives them a hard on.

Low test detected.

^that guy is just baiting stop giving to him (you)s