The gum surrounding one of my impacted wisdom teeth is swollen and I can't get it taken out for two weeks...

The gum surrounding one of my impacted wisdom teeth is swollen and I can't get it taken out for two weeks. I can only eat with one side. Wat do???

Eat with one side

Let me guess. Amerilard healthcare system?

dude just chill for a while, my shit swells up also but after few days it goes back to being normal

How does it feel to pay for the privilege of being surrounded by fatties and run over by shitskins?

Don't chew on it.
Switch to having more liquid diet.
Its just 2 weeks, don't be a pussy.
If it hurts, take some ibuprofen.

source: predent fag who shadowed a dentist for a month, applying this cycle.

Yes because the people that died straight off the boats were so hard

Why is everyone assumed to be a guy? ugh

Anyway wont it get worse?

swallow sperm for 2 weeks

Not like an impacted wisdom tooth I can assure you that.

Not being the guy who gets hit just as the gates open and then has your body lying on the back of the boat during the entire battle.

fpbp

Buy some clove oil and apply it to the affected area periodically throughout the day to null the pain.

Seriously.
It works.

Other than that, you just gotta eat with one side, dude. Maybe smoothies.

The wisdom tooth will be gone in two weeks. The shame and violence youve brought to your country will last forever

Because your gender is irrelevant to the problem, you fat, attention seeking whore. We are giving the best free advice on 4chins, be thankful.

>You will see europe when 2030 arrives you will...
t. soon to be majority non-white country

Yeah in 30 years if we keep this up we might end up being what america was yesterday.

How are those babs treating you.

Your tooth won't be the only white thing to be gone in two weeks

Get a decent mouthwash, it's probably imflamed because there's food under there

You also have these mouth showers or something. They can be very expensive but you can manage with a cheap one that only works with a pump instead of an entire system

t. 52%

Post tits or gtfo

opiates

Just chew on the other side

Otherwise chew slower. And eat softer foods

>4 impacted wisdom teeth
>5 root canals

Don't be a pussy. Also make sure you don't eat rice or small foods that can get stuck cause it will make it hurt

Your special snowflake female teeth are so precious.

>povertyfag
>27 and still got wisdom teeth in
>can't afford to get anything removed
>also have misaligned jaw and need braces
>can't afford the surgery either
I hate America and want to die.

Yo I have misaligned jaw too!

I think I clench my teeth at night too, so its gotten even worse.
Fuck

Does it affect your speech and pronunciation? Do you also have no overbite so you literally cannot bite food in half or pieces?

Shot not that bad. Mine shifts to the right. I keeps me from opening my mouth correctly or I get lock jaw. And recently all the right side of my molars started shifting outwards.

Yes because bullets know exactly who's chad and who's a virgin

>be me two weeks ago
>about a year ago doctor told me that my wisdom tooth had a 50/50% chance of impacting my other teeth
>they wouldn't know until another 1-3 years
>one day feel it
>the tooth has begun erupting in my mouth
>my cheek starts to swell, but it's not visible on the outside, when I chew I keep biting the inside of my cheek making it worse
>I book a dentist appointment
>they tell me it's just a minor infection due to the new tooth coming out and penetrating the skin allowing bacteria inside or something
>the wound goes away a few days later
>the tooth actually came in quite nicely and I did not have to operate
I was pretty scared for a while there, I have been spooked by stories of nerve endings getting fucked whilst the tooth is being removed.

hasnt been a truck attack in us

Do you have a small mouth or a normal/wider mouth? Mine is small and all my teeth are crushed/crowded together so that is definitely an influence. I can open my mouth all the way though.

If it makes you feel better I actually had my tooth get infected like that.

>see root canals
Got to the point where the infection was spreading into my palette and jaw. But the dentist got it before it did and gave me antibiotics. Said if I didn't get it sooner it would be spread to my brain and killed me.

Thank god.

Not entirely sure. If my lips are hydrated I can open pretty wide. But the left side of my jaw is a lot weaker so it cramps.

Gotcha. Mine shifts to the left but I fully understand what you're saying. This has been interesting to talk to with another person with a similar dilemma.

Yeah same here. I never realize knew if people had this issue. One thing that screwed me over was that I got my wisdom teeth at an early age. They compacted but it never really hurt. Just uncomfortable. BUT as a result the bottom row of my teeth are very close together. Its all bullshit. :(

Extract or take antibiotics
Sounds like you got yourself an infection

>t. dental assistant

Yeah man my wisdom teeth have never hurt or bothered me either so I never thought of it as an issue until I ended up seeing an orthodontist for free last year and he told me my jaw was misaligned. The small mouth doesn't help. I actually very recently got dental insurance so I am hoping to find a dentist who does oral surgery and perhaps find one who can pull my wisdom teeth for an affordable price, somehow. I know it won't fix much but at least with my small mouth, having the wisdom teeth gone can free up a little room to maybe work themselves out a little bit.

Fuck man if you're in America good luck. Its bullshit here. I was scheduled to wait 8 months to take the infected tooth out. This was already to the point that the infection was making me cry from pain.

Ended up going to Mexico where my uncle is a dental professor at the university and his student took me in and saved my ass within 2 weeks. I can't thank him enough to this day.

If you got money for the dentist dish it out and don't go cheap. If you gotta do Medicaid then prepare to wait.

Yeah America is easily the worst first-world country to live in if you're poor. Never allow anybody to tell you otherwise.

I have grad school loan money which is the only way I can afford the hundreds (maybe a thousand god I don't even know) dollars this shit will cost. I hope we one day make it, brother.

I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. After they finally got removed I realized I had been experiencing chronic headaches for all of high school because of them and had just gotten used to it

>tfw I had 5 wisdom teeth

Thanks Dad...

wouldn't know as I don't live in America

>not having 6

Why do dentists, nearly, always want to remove them? Even if they aren't blocked?

Has anyone seen differences in their face afterwards? The jaws of people that have them pulled seem narrower

because if they don't remove them shit like can happen, and the procedure for removing them is relatively safe and quick if it's done before the teeth impact

Dude I am in the same fucking boat in the UK I need to take painkillers before I try ti eat and sleep the pain is so bad but it is going to take 3 months to get an appointment at a hospital to get it taken out

Shut the fuck up you FUCKING loser, kill yourself

There was that gender neutral enough for you?

>only pulling lmao5tooth

Will removing your wisdom teeth change your jawline?

If you have one like Matt Stonie I wouldn't worry about it.

Dude you're in the same situation as I am, went to the dock Monday and he's taking it out Friday, but I don't want to loose the teeth, it's just that some gum is on the way of the teeth but it's perfectly fine otherwise.
Maybe it's a stupid idea but whatever, is it possible to remove some gum instead of the teeth?

I'm on Medicaid in Washington state and I made an appointment like a week ago and got my tooth removed today, overall it was impressively prompt and I certainly can't complain because it didn't cost me anything, complete charity. I feel shit that I'm not independent enough to be able to support my own medical expenses. I'm thankful the pain is gone though and hopefully it all heals well.

I had this on both sides.

I fixed it by scrapping away the engorged gums lining with my toothbrush, pretty easy to rip and tear off once detached from the tooth proper. It bled for a few days but it saved me having to have them taken out and are perfectly functional today. Hurt like fuck but worth it.